M lf F for Sailor Moon Fandom

Started by Orochimaru, July 25, 2021, 07:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

Dark Side of the Moon [Sailor Moon RP]

So, as far as memory serves, from season 2 of Sailor Moon, they touched on the Black Moon clan who represented the d ark side of the Moon Kingdom. They even had a Dark Crystal which was opposite to the Silver Crystal. Given that, this idea is set in years in the future where the main 5 scouts are older: 18+. However, unknown to any of them; after the defeat of the Dark Moon Clan years prior, there was still a shard of the Dark Crystal that had remained. Said shard was picked up by a foreigner visiting at the time: an American. Thus, it was taken out of the country.

After the event, the scouts did not even notice the energy as it was so far away, now that it had a chance to start growing. Thus, all nine thought that they saved the world from each new threat and were now starting to live out their lives and plan for the future.  All the while the shard fed off any and all negative energy it within its vicinity as it eventually corrupted the individual, my character. (Still mulling over ideas for him, but he will not be like the pretty boys the series is known for, nor will he be ugly either.)

Character aside, what I am thinking for a start is that Sailor Venus/Minako Aino is now a full-fledged idol and is currently going around the world with a few other idols as a combined group. To make things even worse, she is the only ‘heroine’ in the group; she is by herself when something happens. Entrapping Minako, but the other girls too and that is when the corrupted version of my character activates a spell that curses Venus.  That curse is when Venus transforms, there is feedback, and that power feedback weakens her. Personally, I have been finding the idea that the curse leeches and twists her sexual desires and cripples her with pleasure and adds that into making her a temporary futa. The reason I think that would work is I recall reading somewhere, whether true or not; that Japanese Idols do not have relationships is that they believe idols belong to their fans. Thus, it would no doubt make her sexually flustered.

That is the basic start of Venus’s corruption. While I know, the dark scouts are nothing new. This is like an alternate reality where darkness wins over all other versions of said darkness and the slow, deprivation of the scouts and eventual downfall.

So, what I am looking for is someone to not only play any of the scouts, but other characters; like the other idols. Even though they are just temp side characters. Now, if you cannot handle more than one character; I understand and am happy to work around it. There are a fair number of kinks too; harem, risk of pregnancy, pregnancy, lots of cum, big cocks, on an off-screen smut, maybe mind control and mind break… All I can think of, but I am flexible. It also does not have to be Venus first either. There is still a fair amount I am hashing out.

If you are interested, please. PM. Same if you have any questions or concerns. ^^

Lastly, Inspirational images that started these thoughts of mine.
https://i.imgur.com/bsGFJrq.jpg SFW
https://i.imgur.com/lfwyGm6.png NSFW Futa
https://i.imgur.com/cMfHTC3.png To be safe: NSFW

Orochimaru

Still interested in this and am open to additions/suggestions too.

Orochimaru