Monster Girls (D&D 3.5) Grab your Monster Manuals and Savage Species!

Started by ulthakptah, November 09, 2011, 03:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicciKotor

Quote from: Snake on November 22, 2011, 11:32:25 AM
That's going to have to be one BIG one then. with a transformed strength of 34 he can break nearly anything conventional...

Charm Monster.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Snake on November 22, 2011, 11:32:25 AM
That's going to have to be one BIG one then. with a transformed strength of 34 he can break nearly anything conventional...

Well, if I would play my crusader I would get around +21 to all checks resist bull rush and grapple check and stuff while standing still. So I got +21 modifier resist to let you move if leash is tied to me :P.

Snake

I mean physically grabbing the collar and pulling it apart or simply using a claw to cut it off :P

Zaer Darkwail

What if collar and chain is made from admantine? Anyways I meant my char just holds the chain leash to keep moon horny werelion still :).

ulthakptah

I must not have been reading well, because I thought the werewolf was going to be female. On a count of the game is monster girls, not monster guys.

Anyway I don't know if I had made myself clear enough. I want a normal human male. He isn't suppose to be the most badass badass that ever came from the town of badassville. He is more like a normal guy without any innate magical powers traveling around with a bunch of crazy monster girls. The concept of that just seemed really funny to me.

Snake

It's not a big deal to change it. Either way a werelion female would be tremendously strong in animal or hybrid form.  Just hope you like hairy girls A:3

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, no magical powers then. But as game is 14th level so I assume the guy is 14th level. If not, then can you tell what is the male lead's char creation then in exactly?

Snake

14th level commoner? :3

and I'll rework my character to be "cuter" then. Since males of any type other than the loser lead's :P *teasing* naren't allowed.

Ala Rai Sen

Quote from: Snake on November 22, 2011, 12:00:10 PM
It's not a big deal to change it. Either way a werelion female would be tremendously strong in animal or hybrid form.  Just hope you like hairy girls A:3

The MGU isn't really big on the whole furry phenomena (thank the gods). In hybrid form, I doubt you would be too much hairier than a typical werecat
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I'd have to double check to make sure, but I think the hairiest would be the Grizzly

At least on the human scale of things. I think some of the larger monster girls have more fur.

BTW Ulthakptah, how much of the monster girl universe lore are you using for this game?

Snake

I'll keep it just change the char to female really. It's fun to play a female char that's stronger than anyone else :3

Kunoichi

Quote from: NicciKotor on November 22, 2011, 10:35:59 AM
Gasp! That is so naughty, especially since the Imp is my new petgirl! Petgirls are supposed to be adorable and cuddly and hugable!

Sorry, but I don't recall having ever signed anything to that effect. :P Besides, I'm already under contract with the Erinyes.

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, not commoner but I could roll as aristocrat. Buy with feats what I can get as 14th level char and use NPC gold. I assume that is not too strong then for our GM then?

ulthakptah

Quote from: Snake on November 22, 2011, 12:00:10 PM
I love hairy girls!

Quote from: Ala Rai Sen on November 22, 2011, 12:10:38 PM
The MGU isn't really big on the whole furry phenomena (thank the gods). In hybrid form, I doubt you would be too much hairier than a typical werecat

I'd have to double check to make sure, but I think the hairiest would be the Grizzly

At least on the human scale of things. I think some of the larger monster girls have more fur.

BTW Ulthakptah, how much of the monster girl universe lore are you using for this game?
Not sure, I don't think ahead much.

Snake

Hahahah and I guess so. But remember: the werelion's base form is human, so she woulnd't look like a monste runtil pissed off.

Kunoichi

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 22, 2011, 12:17:32 PM
Hmmm, not commoner but I could roll as aristocrat. Buy with feats what I can get as 14th level char and use NPC gold. I assume that is not too strong then for our GM then?

I could help you build a reasonably effective Fighter, if you'd like.  Especially if the Half Giant counts as a 'standard race'.  We could go for a more unusual build, like wielding a ridiculously-oversized weapon, for example...

Snake

Ala Rai Sen

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 22, 2011, 12:11:44 PM
Alai Rai Sen, cannot view the images :P.

Okay, I think I got it fixed, try it now.

Quote from: Snake on November 22, 2011, 12:23:10 PM
Hahahah and I guess so. But remember: the werelion's base form is human, so she woulnd't look like a monster until pissed off.

Perhaps in normal D&D. In the monster girl universe, the various were-critters base form is the hybrid. It really isn't stated whether were-critters in the MGU can shapeshift or not.

Kunoichi

Quote from: Snake on November 22, 2011, 12:29:57 PM
Half-giant is in the Psionic Handbook.

Yes, and it's also in the SRD.  Hence my question of whether or not it'd be allowed.  If not, the same basic effect could be achieved with a combination of Strongarm Bracers and the feat Jotunbrud, though. ^^;

Snake

Ala Rai Sen

Quote from: ulthakptah on November 22, 2011, 12:20:53 PM
Not sure, I don't think ahead much.

Okay. I'm fairly familiar with it myself, so I am more than happy to help out in that regard.

Quote from: Snake on November 22, 2011, 12:37:15 PM
*Prefers to change between them at will. Its' funner.*

*shrugs* To each their own.

Zaer Darkwail

Here is new HP for aristocrat; 1d8=7, 1d8=4, 1d8=3, 1d8=8, 1d8=7, 1d8=6, 1d8=2, 1d8=3, 1d8=1, 1d8=7, 1d8=8, 1d8=3, 1d8=7

Claiden Lindson, nobleman

A 14th level human aristocrat with some magic goods but one third went for pure luxury item; Daern's Fortified Mansion. A luxurious getaway mansion able summoned anywhere which is secure and includes posh level single large bedroom (extra large bed) and spa spot in corner and dinning hall. Only real serious item is his Spinning Sword (from Secrets of Saerlona, 1h EW which works like one handed longsword with reach of a spiked chain).

This guy compared to my crusader is mere combat assistant but he is skill monkey (social skill monkey).

Also I can make figther types just fine but it's that the ulthakptah would ban each and every any serious PC male human build I come up with if let on control on things (I can make figthers scarier than mages). So I used NPC class and I want see what excuse he has this time not allow it :P. I was tempted just add dragonmark tattoo on him (like in pic) but nop Sp's even if the said Sp's are very limited and it's gained by taking feats!

Edit; Ala Rai Sen, still cannot view the pics :P.

Kunoichi

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 22, 2011, 01:11:59 PM
Also I can make figther types just fine but it's that the ulthakptah would ban each and every any serious PC male human build I come up with if let on control on things (I can make figthers scarier than mages). So I used NPC class and I want see what excuse he has this time not allow it :P. I was tempted just add dragonmark tattoo on him (like in pic) but nop Sp's even if the said Sp's are very limited and it's gained by taking feats!

Aww, and here I was coming up with this whole build in my head for a big guy with an even bigger sword, who'd use various ACFs to and cool feats to be a competent fighter...  He'd be aiming for Weapon Supremacy, and his Will save would be awful, but he'd have a good Charisma so he'd get to be a plaything for various sexy monster ladies while adventuring.

That Aristocrat looks pretty cool, though.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, I would aim also weapon supremacy with figther or if GM would allow go as figther but then enter 3.0 edition weaponmaster class and pick some nice exotic weapon (like mercurial greatsword or Spinning Sword and Shield combo and take martial maneuver/stance feats).

But aristocrat is my support char which is not too powerful but not too wimpy either. He could be kept manyways as monster girls pet because he has;

A) Hot looks
B) Daern's Instant Mansion (who girl does not love spa bath and luxury of a bedroom anywhere you want it, topped off by fact it's secure)
C) His Nolzur's Marvelous Pigments allows conjure permament items at-will, nothing powerful and he can create delicious dishes that way (his craft:painting replaces cooking skills as it depends on accuracy/quality of his two dimensional painting how good food tastes)
D) In tight spot he can fake knocked out/dead with his Combat Panache tactic.

Only what I wondered should I had taken Hindering Oppoturnist and then Stalwart Defender round up the fact in combat he is harmless but can be pain in ass to tolerate as he can perform AoO vs foes who hurt his buddies but he does not hit them but provides +2 to hit vs them or +2 dodge bonus to his allies.