Sapphire Foxx Roleplay (M, F, Whatever)

Started by GummiBär, September 09, 2013, 01:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GummiBär

Sapphire Foxx is a TG animation artist from deviantart and youtube. I really love his stories and concepts and would like to roleplay some out. Find His stuff at SapphireFoxx.com, or by finding his DA or YT pages. Watch the vids!

I can pretty much match anyone's system of writing, From multi-paragraph to Chat lines. my only real stipulation is that if we're going to do oneliners, we need to switch to a chat. Oh and don't EVER use the word Fuck as a verb. I hate it, it's not descriptive or sensual at all.
I'm not done with my O/O's but my "Role Play Preferences" right there under my pic are pretty good. If I didn't specify no, then I'm probably ok with it. No D/S, pain, or stuff that belongs in a toilet are most of my rules summed up.

Anyway, here are the prompts for these, I can play most characters and am fine with hearing ANY of your plot Ideas and inspirations
One of my favorites, "A New Uniform" After finding the Foxx in my Locker and becoming the voluptuous Blonde here. I realize that I'm a heterosexual male in a females body. As there is no one quite this hot at my school that is both lesbian and very VERY horny, I get an idea. I still have the Foxx, and I know the combination to Carlos' locker.

That's what I think She'd look like IRL if the animation doesn't do it for ya.

"The Perfect Maid" A guy (apparently a Vikings fan) Orders a "perfect maid" from the internet, and finds in the box a magic duster that transforms and hypnotizes him to be the perfect maid. Really just a question here. what happens when "Master Thomas" DOES come home? did he do this? does he have any Idea? How "Perfect" is this maid?

"A Big Popsicle" A guy wants some ice cream and decides to try the Foxx's special pops! The guy quickly changes into this beauty while very suggestively enjoying the popsicle. (There's a messier version available on the website)
Two thoughts on this one, One: if one popsicle did that, what does the next one do? Two: The Ice cream man said he hadn't tried one, perhaps he is convinced to try it.

"No Hard feelings" A coworker sent me a gift to show that there are no hard feelings about the promotion. That gift was the sapphire foxx. I wonder how work is gonna go tomorrow? I wonder if (coworker) managed to get the foxx to me without any effects to themselves? I wonder if I can use the Foxx to my own benefit?

I gotta post it so that these save tonight, but I'll put the rest up later.

I like many others must use this space to beg your patience. I am a student and I play on no less than three different bands, alongside work and other responsibilities. Don't expect me to be on every day, but you can count on once a week.

GummiBär

Up to Four of them now. see something you like? PM me! Don't see what you are looking for? PM me anyway! I'm down for whatever!

I like many others must use this space to beg your patience. I am a student and I play on no less than three different bands, alongside work and other responsibilities. Don't expect me to be on every day, but you can count on once a week.