Singer x Fan Romance Plot, Looking for Female...

Started by NightRabbit, December 07, 2011, 01:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightRabbit

Hi, this is a plot I'm dying to play with. It's a romance/drama kind of theme. I'd be playing the male part if that's alright. Any takers for the female?

(Female x Male pairing)
A lucky fan (f) has won a date with the singing sensation (m) she's admired for a while.
He doesn't expect to fall in love with her, especially since his bad breakup a few months before. But when they meet romance can't help but blossom. As their relationship develops and grows, the singer's seductive ex-girlfriend returns to get him back. Will the ex succeed in tearing them apart or will they stand strong?

JadenMystic

This sounds like fun. Would you want one female to play the craxy ex-girlfriend and the female fan that starts a relationship with the male star she admires or would you have one person playing one character only? I don't mind either way. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

NightRabbit

Awesome sauce! I'm glad you like the idea. ^_^
Yes, if you could play both the crazy ex and the fan, that would be awesome!
I'm the kind of player who uses character profiles. Is that cool?
All I would ask for is one about the fan, the crazy ex doesn't need one unless you want to give her one.
If you don't like using them, I'm cool with that too.

JadenMystic

I have no problem playing both or creating profiles for them. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

NightRabbit

Great! I'll start the thread and we can get started!