an infiltration/mafia themed rp (un)

Started by playfullchick76, April 05, 2010, 09:10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

I just watched the departed,and this idea came to me. The FBI  would be after  a high level mobster, or arms dealer even, and need someone to get close, only anyone who does gets killed. I would be a new female agent assigned to gain his trust and get close to him. i would be 'fired' from the bureau for something beleivable and gain employment at a strip club that he frequents, where I would appear to be his dream girl.

I would be taken in by him, become his very own fantasy girl. It would be a long assignment, and perhaps even marry my target when he asks. All the while, I would be gathering intel, reporting said intel when I could to my handlers.

For this, I would need someone to play the mobster/arms dealer, depending on works best.

Novak

playfullchick76

Excellent, so what out of the two would you want to play as, and how far in the rp would you want it to start at.

Novak

Mobster and start with her getting ready to start the assignment/meeting the mobster

playfullchick76

Ok, so talking to my handler outside the strip club, then going in, peforming my routine, with the mobster watching on. From my research, I know what he wants in a woman, how he wants her to look like, and I would do that, hows that.