NC or Extreme, System or Freeform. Seeking F

Started by Jaded, February 06, 2014, 12:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaded

I usually play female characters who get themselves into trouble, however I have decided I want to try my hand at a few games/roleplays from the other angle.  I would prefer something in a GM/player style, where I control the bulk of the setting/plot and NPCs, while you control one or two characters.

I am only interested in NC or Extreme rated games, and do prefer to involve multiple partners when it comes to the smut.  Beyond that I am fairly open. 

I am fine with freeform, or using a few systems (bonus points for Pathfinder or Werewolf the Apocalypse).  So if you have any ideas for a character/plot.  Let me know. :-)

Siereis

So just to confirm, you are looking to be the adventurer in this? Or the GM?

Also, are you looking for a sexual rp where sex is the main plot or an adventure rp where plot is the main point but sex is heavily used?  A minor difference...hopefully that makes sense.  For example, would the character be actively seeking to use her sexual appeal to make enemies not kill her? Or would you prefer darker with her resisting their assault?

Lastly, any further details on what 'sort' of content would you want in the rp would be appreciated.

Terian

I'm interested, but it's kind of unclear what you mean by "Trouble", your pitch is a little bit vague.