Girl needed for piratical adventures

Started by Boatman, May 08, 2014, 03:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatman

Act 1 - Round the Back of the Docks

The weedy looking guy in a tricorn and dusty sailing jacket blocks your way along the dirt track. “Excusing me, miss, but you looks like a gal what could do with a shilling or two if I’m not mistaken.”

He takes his hat off to reveal a closely shaven head. “Yer see my name is Jim the Peg. Hah, not because of my legs. They’re sound enough, ‘part from a touch arthritis. It’s me teeth see,” he said opening his mouth and pointing at tarnished metal points. “They pegs be made of splinters of cannon balls picked out of the ship’s side.”

You look round to see if there is an escape route whilst feeling for your knife..

“Missy, I don’t mean to frighten you. It’s the captain see. Cap’n Flintlock. He needs a woman.”
Peg raises his hands whilst allowing a grimace of a smile.
“No, no ma’am. Not wanting in that way. He’s a man of honour, ‘cepting on this occasion like. He needs someone unknown and desperate what we can doll up to distract the governor whilst we steals his gold.”

You look uncertain and open your mouth to tell him where the f*** to go.

“It’s a quick job miss, and that’s no lie. An’ it’ll buy your way out of misery... if we live that is.”

[If you are a lady what is in need of adventure, danger, sex, humour, wit and romance on the high seas, on/ off the site at whatever pace, then drop me a line noting your desires and we’ll cast off for who knows where.]
History, where creative writing was born.

TheDefiantPirate

(( i would be willing to pay a girl character if your ok with it))

Boatman

Mister Defiant, sir.
Normally I would accept such a kind offer. I quite enjoy playing female characters myself from time to time.
But, in this case I am in the mood for some opposing hormone charged banter high in the rigging and amid the rabble rousing cutthroats that frequent the smokey taverns. Not to mention, in the steamy bedchamber and whilst cavorting with nobles who won't miss their purses until the morning.
May a fair wind carry you.
Yours aye.
Boats

TheDefiantPirate

Quote from: Boatman on May 08, 2014, 06:17:36 PM
Mister Defiant, sir.
Normally I would accept such a kind offer. I quite enjoy playing female characters myself from time to time.
But, in this case I am in the mood for some opposing hormone charged banter high in the rigging and amid the rabble rousing cutthroats that frequent the smokey taverns. Not to mention, in the steamy bedchamber and whilst cavorting with nobles who won't miss their purses until the morning.
May a fair wind carry you.
Yours aye.
Boats
Understood man its ok

Boatman

Since posting the above introduction, I have been asked a few questions, so if you are a wench or lady in disguise and this is tickling your fancy... here is some...

Further Detail
I have it in mind to play the captain as a slightly troubled character who was an honest and talented officer in His Majesty's Navy until being set up and nearly executed by keelhauling. He has the scars on his back to prove it and a nagging desire to dispose of the merchant who was responsible. Other than that he is fairly normal pirate leader who lives and survives by his wits and deception....   :-)

I am looking for an equal partner in the adventure(s) here, so it would be as much your story as mine and as much to please your desires as to please mine.  If this stirs your imagination and warms your passion then please let me know how you would like to play your character. Feisty or submissive would work for me equally well. He could capture you or you could become the equal partner in crime/ justice as suits your cravings.

I am a fairly imaginative creature, so see this as a rolling story where we both dream up obstacles and opportunities and have the characters deal with them. I love evocatively sensual sex play and am reasonably proficient by post or im, whatever inspires you as the story evolves and the plot suits.

There had to be some starting point, so I have the captain ashore attending an event at the governor’s mansion with the intention of stealing money to pay his newly recruited crew. Your not very well thought out initial part would be to enchant the governor (who has a roving eye) and cause a scene with his wife as a distraction... Of course all this probably won’t work out as hoped.

You may, of course, have a much better plan...

We would need additional characters from time to time, so perhaps I could write male and you female as required.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Boats

Boatman

**** Taken, thank you for reading ****