News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

* wraps arms around her and bites her earlobe*

Did I? Maybe I want to see it again!

Anesa

Grins and pulls his lips closer, her head tilting to one side, her eyes closing to the delicious sensations his warm mouth is giving her

Patience, my dear.... patience...

Aeval

*sneaks in and steals a kiss * Hope you are having a wonderful day, lovely!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Anesa

*squeals at the kiss and wraps my arms warmly around the lovely Ms. Aeval* Thank you, sweetness.... and I hope your day is going beautifully!

Aeval

*Returns the warm  hug..* It is! What could be better than a day full of sunshine and seeing you!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Anesa

Tries to say this without laughing...  "You're hotter than a pepper sprout, baby!"

Rubicon

Red is so very, very much your color, my dear.

Anesa

Mmmm.... Sighs softly at the warmth of his breath and sweet words against her ear, turns to place a kiss on cheek

Thank you, Sir...

Rubicon

Smiles a bit, brushing his own lips just under her ear. You are very, very welcome, good Lady.

Anesa

Blushing, she sucks her bottom lip in and leans her body a bit closer to the warmth of his wings...

Rubicon

He gently enfolds her in those wings, drawing her close. To keep her... warm. That's it....

Anesa

TheLegionary

For how long will I have to be patient?

* gropes her buttocks and pulls her closer, making her feel my sweaty body *

You know I am kind, but I am the boss, here...do not push my patient to the limits...

Anesa

Grins wickedly as he pulls her closer to his sudated skin, her palms flat against the slick muscled flesh

I would never ever push you, my Lord.... Lashes fluttering, her blue eyes teasing him...

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anesa

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anesa

..or do you mean "Where" do we begin? Evil laughter

Insanityenviesme

Forgive my grammar chuckles

Where do we begin? :)
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Your grammar is fine... but your backside might not be....  Snaps the crop and grins wickedly

I swear I don't know where this Domme side is coming from....

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Anesa

... slowly cocks one eyebrow up at  Rolo...... flicking her crop in the air...

Insanityenviesme

I think you see something you like, dont you
snickers
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

..yes... my crop.... snaps it again in the air....trying hard to hold her Domme face