Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaphod

No, your sister can't move in with us! You know I hate her. Since you insist, this is the end of the road. Goodbye!

saphireMARIE

I'm sorry I really do not see the need for a fake tan that wrecks my sheet! You are leaving.

Zaphod

So I am supposed to do the laundry while you make out with other women? Yeah right! You can move in with her.

Kazuume

Tired of you teasing and promising that you'll show whats under that cloth and never do. A girl can only take so much. Bye Zaphod.  :P
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

MasterMischief

How come that awesome llama never writes me anymore?

Scribbles

I'm a disembodied torso, you're a llama with the head of a pumpkin, it was just never meant to be...
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

ladia2287

Look, you keep on hugging that 'imaginary friend' of yours, but when I'm around you never want to show me any kind of affection at all! Here's your keys back. I'm moving in with the hot chick next door. At least she knows how to make me feel wanted!

CharlotteBelle

I just can't handle that look you always give me. I feel like I'm under constant scrutiny. I didn't do anything wrong! We're done. We're just...done.

cptBacon

Charlotte,

I feel like I hardly know you. You popped up out of nowhere and changed my life, but I wasn't ready. This whirlwind thing we've had together; it's just not good for me. I can't be a part of it any longer. I need to quit you. I need to be done.

Goodbye for good,
cptBacon
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Tise

Soo according to my doctor I'm allergic to bacon and this relationship will be the death of me..............so you are now single. K bye \  XD /
Not All Who Wonder Are Lost

Hue Ran

"E doesn't approve of you soooo, neither do I."

Tise

Hue I like you but.....my girl friend doesn't

Hue Ran

"Tise, to be blunt....... I just don't like you. Not to mention your a guy. I just can't be with you."

lmao

Tise

Lol what starts with s and rhymes with mingle?

Hue Ran

Tise I find you humorous, however even so I must ask you to get THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!

Tise

Hue I'm leaving you. You can have the house but just know that I forgot to pay the mortgage.

Hue Ran

That's okay luckily I didn't forget to pay the insurance on the house.

*lights the house on fire and then walks away with the insurance money*

"Either way you get nothing. Cause I'm the man and your boy."

CharlotteBelle

Hue,

I hope you didn't leave Tise because of me. It's just not right between us. I mean...bacon is so hot. I just...i can't do this. I need the bacon. Goodbye.

Charlie

ladia2287

Sorry Charlotte, I thought I might be into girls, but it turns out I'm not. By morning I'll be gone.

Chaosengine

Ladia,

Dressing me as a moose and turning me loose into the Canadian wilderness with a target on my rear-end was just going too far.

Goodbye!

Love, Man with many bullet holes.

saphireMARIE

Dear Chaosengine

I cannot take you scaring me everytime I come to see you!

It is over!

CharlotteBelle

Saphire,

I cannot believe you shared those photos we took all over the web. My mother saw them. I've never been so embarrassed. We're done. I'm leaving you.

Charlie

Chaosengine

Dear Charlotte,

The bomb in my sock drawer crossed the line!

Farewell forever!

Man with shrapnel.

Tise

Dear man with shrapnel a.k.a Tony Stark,

Sorry but I'm leaving you for J.A.R.V.I.S

Flower

Dear Tise,

I knew it all along. You had been spending way too much time with that gadget. All those excuses about work and your presentation. Lies. I should have left you after all those light nights typing away without a care about my wants and needs. You have broken my heart but I doubt you care now.

I will leave you to J.A.R.V.I.S.

Sincerely

Flower