For Dobe :)

Started by WickedTemptation19, November 28, 2010, 09:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WickedTemptation19

Okay lets hope this works, i tried making one before on her but idk if it went though, stupid phone, we can rp on here :)
Temptation is sin,
Sin is Wicked.
I am your Wicked Temptation

dobebubble

Yup, this one worked. ^^
Do you have any ideas for what to RP about?
Don't be such a sourwolf.

WickedTemptation19

Well not really lol, what kind?  MalexMale? Femalex Male. I'm good wit any. Got any ideas you've been thinking about?
Temptation is sin,
Sin is Wicked.

dobebubble

I'm fine with anything.
There really hasn't been anything in particular that I've wanted to do.
^^;

WickedTemptation19

Well how about a malexmale. Fantasy? Magic that sorta stuff. How about one is a tracker and is paid to kill while one is the target? LOL idk just popped into my head.
Temptation is sin,
Sin is Wicked.

dobebubble

Sounds good to me.
I've really been liking fantasy lately.

WickedTemptation19

Okay cool. i want to be the killer :) if thats okay. Do you want me to start.
Temptation is sin,
Sin is Wicked.

dobebubble

That's alright with me.
Can I be any mythological character?

And, could you please?
So much homework. ^^;

WickedTemptation19

Chay stared at the moon as it rose high in the sky. Running his hand over his masked face and turned his gray eyes to the lake below him. His target had been easy to kill but this new being or whatever it was was hard even to find. Groaning, the  Shadow Shifter started down the hill before stopping and his form morphed to that of a large black wolf, his most favorite form and one he was very skilled in. Chay picked up his speed till he was at the lakes edge, dipping his head and taking a drink he sighed, sat down and listened to the wind speak to him. It had been years since he'd joined the GLO, he'd become the top in the group within months of being there. Now he was sent on this mission that he barely knew anything about. He had an idea of what he was hunting, just not where he was.
Temptation is sin,
Sin is Wicked.

dobebubble

Kai had been resting deep in the forest, laying on his stomach as he looked down at the pixies' pond, watching the small beings sly around like tiny fireflies. He smiled softly to himself as one landed on his nose, pixie dust flicking off of its wings as they fluttered. He knew it wasn't safe out in the forest like this. It was dark and he was expected home hours ago. He was just so tired... He didn't want to move. And the pixies were so beautiful. He wings stretched out as he dipped a finger into the water, the fae watching the ripples spread out. He kicked his legs up behind him, swinging them back and forth. He knew it wasn't safe for a lighter-colored fae like himself to be out at night. He didn't blend and the rival tribe was sure to be looking for him; not to mention all of the other dangers that awaited him. As long as he had his guard up he'd be alright... Too bad he didn't have his guard up. He let out a relaxed sigh, a pixie landing on his shoulder to pull at his pointed ear. He could hear the native language shouted in his ear, the pixie telling him to go home for his own good. He just waved the other off, resting his head in his arms.

( I'm so sorry it took so long. I was going to reply last night but I signed off just before you posted and I've been busy today. )

WickedTemptation19

Chay crept along the forest, his skilled nose searching for the slightest Fae scent, Hours past and still nothing, deciding to change forms he took that of a dragon. his wings lifted him up and over the treeline and waving his claw over the darkness below he spoke lowly "My pets, i have need of you" the shadows below him began to swirl and then four large beings appeared then scattered into the land. One of the beings found Kit wit nearly no problem. They tried getting the being away before its cold hand touched the fae and alerted his master, but they failed and the being placed its hand on him before dissolving into the dark. Chay had heard the call and took off, this fae was a threat to his government in some way and his gentic code told him to kill a threat. Landing as himself he placed his hand on his blade and watched as the pikies ran away from him "Fae. I've come for you"Stepping forwards he was shocked to see the man was beautiful and something in him stirred at the site of this being.
Temptation is sin,
Sin is Wicked.

dobebubble

Kai watched as the pixies started to flutter away suddenly, soft shouts reaching his ears. He tilted his head to the side, watching as a few of the pixies grabbed onto his long hair and pulled at it, demanding something of him. "What is it?" He asked softly, the soft light of the pixies quickly dissipating as they all took cover in their homes deep inside the large oak trees. He brought his hand out in front of him to create a soft light, the moonlight not bright enough to break through the canopy. His markings started to glow faintly as he looked around, moving to sit up, legs crossed. When Kai heard a deep voice behind him he jumped, turning his head quickly. He held the light up to see the other, giving the other a wary look. Come for him? What had he done? "Who are you?" He asked, backing away from the shadowy figure.

WickedTemptation19

When the other spoke it jerked Chay from his thoughts and he frowned"Matters not who I am" he stepped forwards and his nearly white gray eyes scanned the being in front of him, he really didn't know why this man was a threat, his powers perhabes? "I've been sent here to collect your essence" he pointed the tip of his blade towards the other and it started to glow before, much to Chay's suprise, it quickly faded. Anger flashed in the shadow shifters eyes and in a flash he had Kai against the tree, shadows wrapped around the males body keeping him there as Chay looked at him "Why can't I take your essence..." he muttered as he ungloved his hand and placed it on Kai's chest only to frown again when nothing but pain met his palm. He knew now he couldn't kill him if he tried, Something about this man was blocking his powers and it was most interesting "What is your name?" he said, his voice less threating now and calm.
Temptation is sin,
Sin is Wicked.

dobebubble

Kai frowned when the other didn't state who he was, his eyes casting downward. His markings were flickering with his fear, giving him away easily. He looked back up at the other when he spoke again, gasping when the blade came dangerously close to his throat. His essence? Was he going to kill him? He wasn't shocked, really... There were many people who were out to get him considering he was the prince of his tribe. It wasn't known by many; his family was good at hiding it. But the few outside of the tribe that did know wanted to kill him. He watched as the blade started to glow, though it faded only shortly after. He looked up at the other, his wings fluttering behind him nervously. He gasped again when he was suddenly pushed against the tree, the light in his hand quickly dissipating, as well as the glow of his markings. His wings twitched helplessly behind him, crushed against the tree uncomfortably. He shivered when he felt the other's hand on his chest, trying to wiggle out of his grasp. "M-My name?" He asked softly, "my name's Kai."

WickedTemptation19

For once in his life he felt as though maybe he had the wrong target. He never had gotten one wrong before but now he was doubting himself. "Who are you? Kai,why would someone want you dead?" He frowned, stepping back he flicked his wrist and the male was let go. A frustated growl fell from his lip, he didn't understand why he'd been sent with nearly no information. His eyes scanned the male's body then glanced at his own, he was darker skinned, had shadow black hair that fell in odd ways, his eyes were white gray and stood out against his skin. Either his boss wanted the male dead with no questions asked or this was a mix up. The cold hearted man kept his hard gaze on the beauty in front of him and waited.
Temptation is sin,
Sin is Wicked.

dobebubble

Kai was relieved when the other backed away from him, his wings stretching out behind him as he stepped away from the tree. He wrapped his arms around himself and looked down at the ground, seeing a few pixies peeking out of their homes. He shooed them off silently, not wanting them to get caught up in his mess. They quickly ducked back into the trees, the dark night surrounding them. He allowed his markings to light up again, looking up at the other. He took in his features, noticing their differences. Kai had a much lighter skin, almost pale, with long, blueish-black hair. His markings were an electric blue color when glowing, though only a powdery blue when dormant. He had soft features to his face as well as the trademark pointed ears of a fae with bright blue eyes that matched his markings. When the other asked who he was he hesitated, clearing his throat. He knew telling who he was would only get him in trouble but he was a horrible liar; even an idiot could see through him. "I'm... A prince," he said softly, worried that would give the other motivation to kill him.

WickedTemptation19

Growling again at the others reply he knew now why he was sent out here,"orc shit" he snarled and turned away from him, he couldn't kill the other he knew that now, his powers and something else was making him unable. He suddenly switched forms to a wolf and looked back at him "you never saw me, but i'd beware. Someone will be coming for you." he then took into the night, he'd have to report his failure and take his punishment but in the morning, he wanted some time at the springs now. Soon he arrived and went to his usual form. Striping his assassin clothes off he dipped into the water with a hiss, he still didn't understand why he couldn't kill the other, he didn't understand these feelings, or emotions in general. They had been beaten out of his as a kid, a great assassin must be rid of every and all emotions. Growling he sank into the hot water and stared at the stars, the shadows around him whispered, telling him to return to the fae. "he's your only chance" they kept repeating.
Temptation is sin,
Sin is Wicked.

dobebubble

Kai watched as the other shape-shifted, fascinated by the sight. He'd never seen a shifter before; they were just as intriguing as he heard they were. He wanted to reach out and pet the wolf, and he started to do just that. He reached a hand out slowly, though he retracted it quickly when he heard the other start to speak. He nodded his head at the warning, appreciating the man's kindness of sorts. He opened his mouth to thank the other, though he was gone before he could speak. "Hey, wait!" He called, taking a few steps forward, though his common sense told him to stay put. He let out a sigh and scratched the back of his head, watching as the pixies started to slowly come from their homes. Most were hesitant, though they eventually fluttered out and over to him. He didn't pay attention, though, he just stared in the direction that the other had fled to. He could feel the pixies pulling at his hair, trying to get his attention. He snapped out of his trance and looked down at Kipp, one of the pixies, and a good friend of his. "Kai, go home! You got lucky! He was going to kill you, you know!" The pixie shouted, knocking on his temple angrily. Kai let out a soft sigh, looking to the little glowing creature. "But he didn't," he said, confused as to why an assassin didn't kill his bounty.

WickedTemptation19

Chay spent a bit longer there but didn't feel relaxed. Finally he returned home, his report made his boss angry and Chay was serverly beaten, Which he took without a flinch. Once let free he limped out the door and only when he was out of sight he collapsed with a hiss of pain, panting he changed to a dragon and took off, he had several gashes along his back and one very long and deep one on his chest, he got to the lake before his weak wings gave out and he slammed into the ground beside the lake. Panting he stared at the stars as he felt his powers drain. He knew he wouldn't die, only be weakened by the loss of blood, sadly  that meant that he was an easy target once his shadow protection was gone with mornings light, which was merly hours away. Sighing he ran his hand over his naked bloody chest, feeling the deep gash with cold fingers, this one had been made by a dragons tooth dipped in poison that if left untreated go to his heart and kill him. His eyes closed and he fell asleep.
Temptation is sin,
Sin is Wicked.

dobebubble

Kai had spent a while longer arguing with the pixies, though it was mostly one-sided. They were all urging him to head home and all he could do was stand there and think. He was sure he looked like a fool. After a while he just let out a heavy sigh and agreed to go home, stretching his wings out before he brought himself into the air, flying above the canopy. He knew he'd be in big trouble when his parents finally saw him. He should have been home hours ago, and his encounter with the shifter had only lengthened his stay. When he reached home he had to sneak into his room, flying in through the window. His parents had been waiting for him, however, and he was scolded for his actions. He was told he couldn't leave the house for the next month under any circumstances, though he knew that wouldn't stop him. Kai hadn't bothered sleeping that night, he just sat at his window and thought about what had happened. After a while of thinking he saw a dark figure fly up into the sky, causing him to tilt his head to the side. It looked like a dragon, though it seemed injured. He watched it fly before he nearly nose-dived near the lake. His curiosity heightened, though he knew he couldn't leave just yet. He'd wait until morning before he went to go see what was going on.

When morning came Kai cracked his window before he sneaked out, heading towards the lake. He made sure to be quick and hidden, avoiding all other fae at any cost. When he reached the lake he swooped down, not seeing a dragon but a man. He landed beside the waters before he rushed over, kneeling beside the figure. His eyes widened when he saw the other's face, recognizing him from the night before. "Oh my...," he whispered, looking at all of the strange wounds he had. What had happened to him? He could smell the strong scent of poison mingling with his blood, causing the fae to crinkle his nose. "What happened to you...?" He asked softly, placing a hand on his chest. He knew he shouldn't have been helping an assassin, but the shifted had spared his life only hours ago. He deserved to be saved. First, he'd have to get the poison out. He placed his hand over the wound and started to extract the poison, his markings glowing as he watched the purplish liquid seep into his own veins, able to see the bright liquid through his skin. He whimpered in pain, making sure he got every last drop before he quickly cut his hand open, holding it over the grass so he could bleed the poison out.

WickedTemptation19

Chay had felt the sun hit his face but he was far to weak to open his eyes or to pull himself out of the fog he seemed smothered in, after a while he felt something touch his chest but his body remained still. Suddenly he felt the fog be lifted and once it was gone he gasped and opened his eyes only to find his latest target beside him, "Kai..." he slowly started to sit up but let out a pained growl as his chest felt on fire. Turning his gaze to the fae as he lay back down he sighed "I couldn't kill you and you could let me die. How noble" he snarled, he was never one to be nice. "Leave me prince and tend to your royal duties" he said somewhat sarcasticly and turned his gaze away. He didn't like the other seeing him weak, thankfully the lesser of the wounds began to heal within seconds they were good, the worst of them on his chest and back would take days to fully heal but he had to be on his feet. Slowly he forced himself to sit up, panting he felt warm blood seep down his chest but he wiped it away.
Temptation is sin,
Sin is Wicked.

dobebubble

Kai glared at the other when he made smart comments about him being royalty. That's what he got for saving his life? How rude. He let out a huff and ripped up the bottom of his shirt, using a piece to wrap around his own bleeding hand now that he'd gotten the poison out. "You're welcome," he grumbled, rolling his eyes. When the other sat up he quickly placed his hands on his chest and pushed him back down, forcing him to lay in the grass. "Don't move so much. And don't try to be a stubborn brat," he said as he pulled his hair back into a ponytail so he wouldn't get blood on it. "You're obviously in no condition to be moving around so stop trying to be tough," he stood up and walked over to the lake, pulling at some of the herbs the mermaids had planted for him. He didn't know much about healing but he knew enough to help the other at least a little. He walked back over with some of the herbs in hand, cracking open a piece of Aloe. He squeezed some of the gel onto one of his wounds before he carefully started to rub it in with his fingertips, being careful not to hurt the other. "You never told me your name."

WickedTemptation19

Chay frowned when Kai easily pushed him back down. He remained quiet and watched with curious notion. When asked his name he frowned "Chay" he said softly and growled when the other started to touch him, he hated being touched, his hand quickly wrapped around Kai's wrist and he growled again as he lifted the hand off him "Don't touch me, i dislike being touched" when anyone touched him at had always been to inflick pain, so in order to protect himself he avoide being touched anymore. But in the brief moment the males fingers were against his skin he had felt a relief he'd never felt before. Letting his wrist go  he continued with what Kai had been doing until it was done. He then looked at him and sighed. He was being difficult and the other was just helping, but touching was something he didn't let anyone do, and Kai sure wasn't going to break that law. "Thank you for drawing the poison out." He had gotten to touch then, but only cause Chay had been out.(bed, night love :)  )
Temptation is sin,
Sin is Wicked.