Blood & Magic Recruitment Thread

Started by Narianna, July 09, 2018, 10:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narianna

Quote from: MistressofPen on July 14, 2018, 08:23:28 PM
I know saying this will make things change elsewhere.  But, writing is a bit slow going in other areas.  Would there be room for another witch?  I was thinking healing arts...  Maybe works in a nursery (plants)...?

Definitely! I'd love to have ya!

Sye

Quote from: MistressofPen on July 14, 2018, 08:23:28 PM
I know saying this will make things change elsewhere.  But, writing is a bit slow going in other areas.  Would there be room for another witch?  I was thinking healing arts...  Maybe works in a nursery (plants)...?

You and I would get along great XD

MistressofPen

Quote from: Saika on July 15, 2018, 12:58:52 PM
You and I would get along great XD

My goodness I had a hunt.  I was looking for characters!  Then, I thought to trace back.  Duh.  Hmm.  Too much alike, do you think?

I've yet to begin my sheet, so easy to take another path.  Maybe a bookstore...or antiques?

Sye

I actually have a shop of Oddities I am working on lol and I am changing up my character so you can do your healing arts ^^ If you are ok with it, my character would love to teach you her apothecary and potions as well as some nature magic if interested.

RipTide

Seems like you all are in need of a human or two. :)

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

Narianna

Quote from: RipTide on July 16, 2018, 03:26:10 PM
Seems like you all are in need of a human or two. :)

Would love to see that! Humans aren't integral to the plot but will be unwittingly drawn into this chaotic new world. It would add delicious flare and drama.

Endwell

Will probably take me to the weekend to finish my sheet but I’m still working on it with the Kate Beckinsale fc :-X
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
I promise I'll love you if you do it
So do it for me...

Narianna

Quote from: Endwell on July 16, 2018, 05:24:12 PM
Will probably take me to the weekend to finish my sheet but I’m still working on it with the Kate Beckinsale fc :-X

That's fine. No rush. Once everyone fleshes out their character sheets, we can get started. I believe that will be enough for a start.

Devilyn Sydhe

I will be trying to put my char sheet together today, tomorrow at the latest

Sye

Quote from: KalebHyde on July 17, 2018, 04:44:38 PM
I will be trying to put my char sheet together today, tomorrow at the latest

Stoked!

Narianna

So I did not even think to inform everyone of this. My bad. Mistress of Pen asked if everyone had to be living in Utah. My response: "As long as you are living or staying somewhere in the Western region of the US (that's Washington, California, Nevada, Oregan, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, or New Mexico), then I don't care where you're from." There's a reason why the Duke of Utah has gathered you all in this particular tavern and that will be explained to you in the opening post.

Sye

Quote from: Narianna on July 17, 2018, 08:43:52 PM
So I did not even think to inform everyone of this. My bad. Mistress of Pen asked if everyone had to be living in Utah. My response: "As long as you are living or staying somewhere in the Western region of the US (that's Washington, California, Nevada, Oregan, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, or New Mexico), then I don't care where you're from." There's a reason why the Duke of Utah has gathered you all in this particular tavern and that will be explained to you in the opening post.

Oh good to know and it's Oregon actually lmao just chuckling

Narianna

Quote from: Saika on July 17, 2018, 08:54:34 PM
Oh good to know and it's Oregon actually lmao just chuckling

Oops! lol That's what I get for typing quickly!

MistressofPen

I will admit that I sometimes bog down in details.  Sorry!

Narianna

Quote from: MistressofPen on July 17, 2018, 09:14:40 PM
I will admit that I sometimes bog down in details.  Sorry!

I sincerely appreciate that in a partner, to be honest, MoP. And thank you for bringing that up so I could let everyone know!

MistressofPen

Quote from: Narianna on July 17, 2018, 10:49:50 PM
I sincerely appreciate that in a partner, to be honest, MoP. And thank you for bringing that up so I could let everyone know!

And, I also love to do research.  So, if you need me to look stuff up...  Did you know that there's a Love's Travel Stop in Salina, UT?  Yeah...already started.

Narianna

Quote from: MistressofPen on July 17, 2018, 10:53:32 PM
And, I also love to do research.  So, if you need me to look stuff up...  Did you know that there's a Love's Travel Stop in Salina, UT?  Yeah...already started.

Well there you go! Great little stop on your way into town! haha!

Narianna

If you are interested in having a more integral part to the storyline, please PM me. So far, Chantarelle's Emrafah knows the Duke quite well, Saika's Nanet has a big role to play, and Kaleb's Jonathan has an important role to play. Also, please don't forget to include your characters in the Character Thread.

Also, if you haven't already bookmarked it, here's the OOC Thread.

RipTide

Sorry Narianna.. I'm going to have to retract my human character. Just bad timing. :(

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

Narianna

Quote from: RipTide on July 22, 2018, 09:22:22 PM
Sorry Narianna.. I'm going to have to retract my human character. Just bad timing. :(

That's ok, I understand. If you ever want to return to the RP, you'll be welcome!  :-)

Narianna

This game has been started!!! You are all still welcome to join, create new characters, whatever you'd like. If you are a member of this RP, please don't forget about the OOC. Here are the starter threads. I plan on letting everyone get to the tavern before I bring in the Duke and Messenger to direct everyone in the right direction.

Starter Threads:

Blood & Magic: Outskirts & Town of Reedland
Blood & Magic: Murphy's Tavern

Sye

Quote from: Narianna on August 10, 2018, 04:32:02 PM
This game has been started!!! You are all still welcome to join, create new characters, whatever you'd like. If you are a member of this RP, please don't forget about the OOC. Here are the starter threads. I plan on letting everyone get to the tavern before I bring in the Duke and Messenger to direct everyone in the right direction.

Starter Threads:

Blood & Magic: Outskirts & Town of Reedland
Blood & Magic: Murphy's Tavern

Welcome back!!!

Narianna

Kokaine

My character will be the body guard of Endwell's so it will be a few days before I send you a sheet.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Endwell

Everything is my fault this time which is weird because normally it's the otter way around
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
I promise I'll love you if you do it
So do it for me...