Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

yes the llama knows how to make mne feel good.

Cassiopeia

You need a llama to make you feel good ... your kinks just go well beyond my comfort zone, this can never work.

MasterMischief

Hey!  I mean, really?  Need I explain further?

Cassiopeia

TheLegionary

You like She-Ra, but you never came to bed dressed like her, even though you know having sex with her is one of my fantasies. Why torturing me? You even look like She-Ra. I cannot stand this any longer. See you in Ethernia!

Cassiopeia

You're obsessed with She-Ra, and quite frankly the only reason I think you asked me out is because you think I look like her!  Do you even care about ME?!

Treena

I was fine with you humping my leg and licking me, I thought it was hot, but when you started drinking out of the toilet and sniffing other peoples asses that was the last straw, I don't care that you are trying to keep the realism! You are a human not a dog!

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

abandoneddolly

well what about you, I thought the cat girl thing was cute. Untill you woke up in the middle of the night and started coughing up hairballs.

Lucius Cornelius

better cough hairballs that try to fix you again in the middle of night.!!! we are done!!

abandoneddolly

you should fix me since your thet one who did it  >:(

Lucius Cornelius

oh for all the gods!!! i only want to hug you and you just broke.. again

abandoneddolly

pfft if thats what you call a hug, you were squeezing the life out of me.

TheLegionary

you lost your wings, now you are losing your man. Say goodbye to me!

Lucius Cornelius

you have better abs than me!!!! this only can means that is the end...

Endorphin

I'm sorry Lucius, the whole Roman thing just doesn't get me over the line.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Jade

You're constantly walkin into public half dressed and with your pants undone. It's really embarrassing not to mention distracting. Sorry its over.

Endorphin

Yeah, well I've never gone for your fashion sense in public either. Consider it mutual! :P
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

abandoneddolly

whats the point of a belt if it isn't even fastened? I don't get you were so done.

Seara

Sorry, the whole laying on the rocks thing isn't working for me any more, it is so over.

abandoneddolly

you ripped  of my wings it freakin hurts, so why do you expect me to get up for.

Sophyta

All you do is hide from me.  The truth, yourself and all the other stuff.
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

abandoneddolly

your allways biting other women but never me

Sophyta

Well, if you turn away.  How can I bite you.
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

abandoneddolly

MasterMischief

All in all, you're just another chick on the wall.