When in Rome [Complete]

Started by Valerian, September 08, 2009, 09:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

After listening to the "speech" LadySky decides that switching to country would be the best use of her voting power.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

country

It is not the cock who stands in the forecourt crowing loudly that is to be feared.  Rather look to those jackals who skulk around the back, pointing and making sly remarks.  Look to those who call not attention to themselves.  Look to how easily they lead by innuendo. 

Be not sheep fellow Romans.  Your suspicions and accusations are misdirected.  Look carefully at those who bolster one another.  Do not lose a Roman strong and true from your midst. Bare not your breasts to the assassin's knife.

country

Josietta!  Tit for Tat although I'm not Tat damn-it.

Ryven

I change my vote back to Caeli.

Valerian

Current voting:

country (4) - Josietta, Aiden, CirclMastr, LadySky
Caeli (3) - Ryven, Kanrya, Siberian
Josietta (3) - Marguerite, country, saku
Marguerite (1) - Kip
Siberian (1) - Maeven
Aiden (0)
CirclMastr (0)
Kanrya (0)
Kip (0)
LadySky (0)
Maeven (0)
Ryven (0)
Saku (0)

Yet to vote: Caeli
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Saku

Saku thinks about this all and decides upon Josietta for she did seem rather guilty to her.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Josietta

I only seem guilty for being a first to point fingers at those who protest much against accusations. You see! He wants to see my tits so he can stab me just as he did Julia! He probably did the same to her. He is only jealous of my affections for my Emperor.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Marguerite

Josi, where was I when we voted for Emperor? I must have been with the orgy of men and women the past few nights distracted.

-Scratches her head-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Siberian

Gaius Gracchus (Siberian) had just returned for the Baths.  Stilitcio (his personal slave) was in attendance as he walked.

"Did you hear about the body the Vigiles found near the Forum?" the slave exclaimed.

No, but I assume you will be telling me about him," sighed Gracchus. If the man wasn't such a gossip, he would be a perfect slave.  The man kept the house running and in perfect order and seldom was anything found amiss with the other slaves work. But how tiresome his chatter could be.  Perhaps I should remove his tongue. And for the thousandth time he rejected that same thought.

"The man was found with his throat cut near through!" exclaimed the little man. "I think it was Caeli behind it!"
When Xerxes, King and God of the Persians demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms before the battle of Thermopylae, King Leonidas responded with but two words 'Molon Labe'  (Come and take them).  Will you stand for what you believe in?

"Ons and Offs"

Maeven

Upon hearing the news, that Julia Felix had died under that very roof, with all of them in attendance Maeven (I couldn't think of a good Roman name!!) was in shock.

"This is just terrible... but I did always doubt the loyalty of Siberian," she said as walked the long halls of the villa.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Aiden

Aodinius eyed the two women who simply made their decisions on their brewing jealousy, he took a hand and cupped hi "empress's" cheek for a kiss.
"Fear not love, it is jealousy that drives them..."
Looking up Marg he addressed her accusation.
"She has always been my only one."

Marguerite

Quote from: Aiden on September 18, 2009, 02:25:24 AM
Aodinius eyed the two women who simply made their decisions on their brewing jealousy, he took a hand and cupped hi "empress's" cheek for a kiss.
"Fear not love, it is jealousy that drives them..."
Looking up Marg he addressed her accusation.
"She has always been my only one."

Marguerite had to laugh at this because someone was getting a very big ego. "Sorry Aodinius but I am talking about the fact Julia may have been in love with you. I am not into men with small berries between their legs but thank you for thinking I was in love with you. Jealousy is not what I am driven by and Josi knows I hold nothing for her or you." Marguerite wondered how foolish Aodinius was to think she could ever fall for him let alone even fathom the idea of loving him. Maybe he was drinking far too much wine and needed to lay off the brew for a bit. Smiling to herself, she headed back to her home to finish the orgy she left behind to make sure Aodinius knew there was no secret admiration for him.

country

Pauses in his admiration of the wet togate Sky.  "Ahh! …  When you’ve got them, flaunt them." 

Saunter off to the spa before being sent to the showers.

Marguerite

Ryven

According to Val, Caeli hasn't voted yet.

Marguerite

Ryven

I'm not 100% sure though.  I haven't dove through the other pages to double check, so I take her info as accurate.

Marguerite

-Nods-

Just I noticed Aiden was waiting for night to pass and assumed whoever was voted in was taken out.

Josietta

I'm sure he thought the voted party had been lynched and that we were waiting on the backstabbers to do their part.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Marguerite

Caeli

Caeli, reclining lazily in a chair overseeing the garden, woke from her long nap with a yawn. Somewhat to her surprise (she really shouldn't have been; people always wanted to point fingers at the quiet ones), she found accusations of murder and conspiracy being whispered by the villa's inhabitants and visitors. The servants were a study in the state of mind of the villa - though they were still silent and inconspicuous, she noticed after only minutes that the servants were... nervous.

Ah, well. That had to be obvious; somebody had murdered Julia Felix, after all.

"I don't see what basis you have to accuse me of duplicity and murder, but I'm innocent," she declared, once she'd found the others gathered in the garden. "I think Josietta is someone to watch, though - her alibi is too pat and perfect."
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Valerian

Final voting:

country (4) - Josietta, Aiden, CirclMastr, LadySky
Josietta (4) - Marguerite, country, saku, Caeli
Caeli (3) - Ryven, Kanrya, Siberian
Marguerite (1) - Kip
Siberian (1) - Maeven
Aiden (0)
CirclMastr (0)
Kanrya (0)
Kip (0)
LadySky (0)
Maeven (0)
Ryven (0)
Saku (0)

And with the final vote, the little group deadlocked.  After some discussion, a second vote was called for, this time between only country and Josietta, since it seemed clear that one of them must surely be guilty.  Either that, or the gods were leading them all terribly astray.  Whatever else happened, it would be dark days ahead for this little part of the Empire.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

LadySky Horatia Astore rises from the lap she has been lounging in and announces her vote will remain with country.

After making her way to the table laden with food items she returns and slinks once more into the lap she was growing fond of. She did notice that something was poking her almost constantly, poking her in the bottom quite fiercly.....
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Aiden

Aodinius pulled Josie towards him and gave her a kiss.
"As long as I live, I will make sure that Pluto can not take my empress away..."
He glared at country, making his choice if it was between him and his lover he would be the one to perish.

Marguerite

Again, when did we vote on an Emperor or Empress? I would have voted Ryven as Empress.

Josietta