Looking for RP Partners! (Primarily for females, traps and shemales are fine to)

Started by karkas132, March 29, 2019, 09:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karkas132

Hello, all and thanks for dropping by my little forum post here. I'm new here and am still figuring out the fancy looks of this website so eventually I will revisit this post and spruce it up but for now I will keep it simple. First a few things about me as a writer, I am a competent role player capable of anything from semi-paragraph to multi-paragraph role play, I like to think I am grammar fluent but I only expect my partners to write in a way that is easily understandable and does not require constant assistance in clearing up what they mean with certain phrases or sentences. I am interested in a great variety of settings, themes, scenarios and subjects and as such I will list the ones I know and love below by setting, and then scenarios that fit well with said setting. Do note however that I am open to a huge variety of things everything from cute slice-of-life Romances to Epic Fantasy Adventures, and even travelling into darker themes so if you have suggestions feel free to tell!

Of course any and all of these RPs will include elements of relationships and sex kinky or otherwise.

Historical/Fantasy:
Arranged Marriages
Grand Adventure (slaying dragons, saving the realm)
Political Turmoil with emphasis on racial tension between humans and fantasy races
Taboo Relationships

Sci-Fi:
Freelance ship crew
Interplanetary struggles (war, politics, trade wars)
Space Cartels

Modern:
Slice-of-Life Romances (dating, relationship struggles)
Modern Military Theme
Boss/Employee
Adulterous Romance

Historical:
Viking Age Setting, Danelaw, East Anglia (often including elements of politics, warfare and religious conflict)
Medieval Setting
Travelling Merchants
Mercenary Band
Ancient Greece
Ancient Rome
Hellenistic Period (post-macedonian conquest of persia)

Types of Relationships I look for:
Arranged marriages, I like the apprehension it adds
Taboo relationships (adulterous, incestuous, interracial in settings where its generally not accepted)
I do also like cutesy more 'vanilla' relationships, dating, more typical stuff.
Sub-Dom Relationships
And most adored of all are switch relationships where each party takes turns in dominant and submissive roles respectively.

As for Kinks the list of things I am open to is so big its easier to list what I am not into so I will do so

Kinks I am NOT into:
Vomit
Scat
Vore

Particularly I like exploring the nuances and difficulties of relationships, arguments, conflicts, differences of opinion and these sorts of things add flavor to the relationship on top of the more light mood sorts of things and give the story of romance depth and meaning.

Those are all I have off the top of my head at the moment, I will provide reference images in my partners preferred styles anime, real life pictures. I can also do without reference images and try to paint a description verbally. Obviously many of these work in conjunction, obviously any of the ideas involving politics or war still leave room for romance and the story of a relationship being in the forefront with the other setting/thematic being the backdrop setting and playing a role in the story of the relationship. Feel free to PM me with any ideas you have or any of the ones I have listed that interest you and I will gladly go into further detail about my ideas for them. Thank you for your interest!

With Love,
Karkas

(Edit, I realized that I forgot to include the kinds of relationships I am interested in)

karkas132

Heres an update for the thread listing story prompts I am currently very interested in and seeking a partner for. (still working out how to format fancy images and stuff)

Story Title: A sacrifice for Peace
Setting: Historical Dark Ages England
Wiggle Room: I am willing to incorporate some fantasy elements but nothing over the top, super low fantasy, the existence of some light magic for witches and such, maybe the rare Elf sighting (elves were important in Norse Mythos) and things like that.
Desired Partner: Female
Prompt: The Norse invaders had been stampeding all over England for nearly a decade now, it seemed they were nearly unstoppable despite having lost a few battles over all the war was in their favor and the English Kings convened to discuss their options. Suing for peace seemed to be the best bet in this regard. In order to bring something to the table and make a symbolic way of solidifying a peace with the rampaging heathens one of the Kings must offer up one of their daughters or a high ranking noble daughter from their court for marriage to their leader, Alfrikr Ingvarsson. While the man was no doubt attractive and seemingly less brutish than many of his compatriots the idea of marrying such a man still sickens most of the noble daughters as of course as was common at the time propaganda and rumors spread by the English kings had one believing this man sacrificed women and children to his dark heathen Gods and drank of their blood to imbue him with power, of course it is all nonsense but to go from spouting such rumors to trying to arrange a marriage was a hard sell. Will one volunteer? Or will her father have to force her?

Story Title: Alexanders Successors
Setting: Hellenistic Age Greece and Middle East
Wiggle Room: This one has a lot more wiggle room for fantasy than the other historical prompt, Greek Mythology is interesting and usually has more involved with direct human interaction than most others.
Desired Partner: Females, Shemales, Female Herms
Story Prompt: The Empire of Alexander the Great shattered faster than it had been formed after his death, the Greek City States immediately threw off the Macedonian Yoke and his Generals carved up their Persian holdings between them forming many powerful states in the region and began to solidify their control in Egypt, Persia, Babylonia, and Anatolia. Adonis Elias is a seasoned veteran of Alexanders Army and was fiercely loyal to the man and had been among his officers staff, they had seemed close, close enough that rumors of Adonis warming Alexanders bed had formed, not that they were true, or that it really mattered if they were. However Adonis had found the great Kings death to be suspicious and investigated further until he did stumble upon proof that he had in fact been poisoned, however it was found out that he had discovered this and assassins were hot on his trail. Fleeing the Successor Kingdoms he found himself back in the City-State of Athens, attempting to find refuge though most Athenians were loath to lend aid to a Macedonian man, let alone one who had a hand in defeating the Athenians several years prior at the beginning of Alexanders campaigns. He found himself knocking on another door, to once more offer what little coin he had left for a place to stay for a few days while he planned his next move....

Possibilities: This one comes with a larger range of possibilities, the person in question could be married already and her husband lets Adonis stay with them and they end up fooling around earning his ire forcing them both to flee, thats just an example and a very tempting one at that!

These two prompts are the two I am most interested right now, I am interested in other good ideas of course of various kinds but ill be up front right now I am a little weary of fantasy plots and modern plots and historical based plots and settings are where my muse is right now. If either of these prompts sound interesting or you have another idea please PM me straight away!

karkas132