Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Peccavi

Priest, my tempting soul guide. I am not kissing Midori to tempt you. I am kissing her because her lips are as sweet and addictive as wine and she stirred my desire on the FSK thread.

Her lips part from Midori's long enough to issue her reasoning before locking with Midori's once more. Velvety soft hands trace over the beauty's curves as her head tilts, mouth moving covetously over supple lips.

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Divine Tenacity

:o

-draws the impeccable Peccavi into her lap, whispering in her ear.- "Look, they're doing it again..."
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Derwaysh

~Bends and exposes his rear for the priest, only to wrap his fist around the man's priestly collar to draw him close and look into his beautiful eyes. A conversation occurring between each gaze meant for those minds and ears only. Runs a free hand over his own bottom before shifting ever so slightly to cause a ripple over those taut and flexed butt muscles~

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Shewolf

Cryptic

Grabs some Popcorn to enjoy the show, no need to go streaking tonight it looked like!
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Derwaysh

I won't say no to a Cryptic streak...

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Divine Tenacity

-her face grows redder as her hands roamed along the soft curves of the lovely lady in her lap obviously entranced with both her and the show the two studly men were preforming.-

Peccavi

Peccavi's lips parted from Midori's, mouth hanging agape as the two men began their tormenting display of passion and when she finally realized that her jaw was hanging wide open, she snapped it shut with an audible click.

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Bedroom Lazarus

He captured one of Derwaysh's arms in his own, letting his fingers explore the defined musculature that lay therein, running down till after capturing his wrist, he brings his hand up to place against the rough exterior of his own jaw.  Head turning, he presses his lips into the sages palm, the sound warm and wet before he draws the man up against him

I want you...

to pass me a beer

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Divine Tenacity

-She squeezes Peccavi tighter around the waist-

G-Gah!

Cryptic

Busts up laughing! And here I was hoping for a show!

"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Divine Tenacity

It doesn't get much better than this, although...

One may be tempted to turn the odds in their favor if they continues on with their display of 'brotherly' love.

Shewolf

Cryptic

A/A's

Divine Tenacity

Peccavi

Points to Cryptic and Midori.

Agreed! More of a show! Let's go. Chop chop!

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Divine Tenacity

Cryptic

Bites her lip and moves to crawl over towards Peccavi, leaning in to press her cheek lightly against the side of her knee, turning her head a bit to peer towards the boys as she nipped a little trail precariously upwards Sounds good to me.

A/A's

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Peccavi

Her hand slips down to run over Cryptic's tousled tresses before threading into those glorious locks the moment those first nips are felt upon her skin.

Men? So silent?