Started by Usani, April 13, 2013, 05:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

I was wondering if I upload a GIF as an avatar if the animations will work, if so could someone please help me resize this to avatar size?  I keep trying but everytime I resize something it comes out too small.  :/

Oniya

The animation would function, but sexual acts are not allowed as avatars.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Usani

Quote from: Oniya on April 13, 2013, 05:20:45 PM

Oh okay  :-X

Kissing is fine right?

Oniya

Avatars must be appropriate for the public side of the forum, where non-members could see them.  Kissing would be fine.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Usani

RedPhoenix

Ummm sorry to be nit picky but the rule actually says:

"Public images must not show genitals. This includes avatars and signatures. You may link to such images in roleplay request threads, for example, if you tag them appropriately (nsfw, etc)."

So can the rules post be edited if sex of any kind isn't allowed? :)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Usani

For some reason the gif isn't moving.  Is it because I resized it to small?

If I could please get help resizing this correctly that would be great!

Oreo

Quote from: RedPhoenix on April 13, 2013, 05:27:59 PM
Ummm sorry to be nit picky but the rule actually says:

"Public images must not show genitals. This includes avatars and signatures. You may link to such images in roleplay request threads, for example, if you tag them appropriately (nsfw, etc)."

So can the rules post be edited if sex of any kind isn't allowed? :)

That is covered in rule 8 (Site Rules):

QuoteAdult material stays in the private parts of the site. The public areas include the ShoutBox, the non-private areas of the wiki and IRC, and the left column of forums (all forums visible to unapproved members). Linking to adult material is permitted if declared as adult / not safe for work (nsfw). This is somewhat relaxed in the wanted area of the forums.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Sarena

Usani, when you resize it are you making sure to save it as a gif and uploading it to E's wiki.  I made the mistake of saving a resized gif as a jpg once and was confused for a week over it. 
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Usani

Quote from: Sarena on April 13, 2013, 07:19:53 PM
Usani, when you resize it are you making sure to save it as a gif and uploading it to E's wiki.  I made the mistake of saving a resized gif as a jpg once and was confused for a week over it.

I fixed it!  I found a site that someone posted on here for image editing and it helped a lot.  :)