Tainted Love - Rock Band RP - M/m, M/f, Mmfmffmmfffmmm? BDSM, NC, Fetish, etc.

Started by Valkyrie1066, November 06, 2009, 09:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valkyrie1066

Tainted Love - Rock Band RP - M/m, M/f, Mmfmffmmfffmmm?
Vanilla, BDSM, NC, Fetish, etc.

Could use band member(s), roadie/driver(s), groupie/fan(s), etc.  Lots of potential angles.

Looking for (in no particular order) quickies, one-nighters, fuck buddies, long term relationships, platonic, working relationships, all part of the plan

(hotbed of drama; or how well can one pull off a chaotic love life and a career without ending on the wrong end of a gun)

The bar is packed tonight, the band that performs there tonight was once very popular.  They haven't had a new record in a while; and their original bass player OD'd, but they are touring smaller gigs by bus with a new bass player.  This is the first time any of the fans have seen the new lineup.  The record execs have a crowd plant to keep them updated.

No pressure, or anything.

The new bass player, as the press release states, recently joined them from some scandinavian recording studio.  Heri (ah REE) Guðröðrsson (you're on your own with that one) is on work visa, but has already expressed an interest in making his stay in the US permenent.

The other band members find him to be well practiced in their music, he showed up well prepared for the job.  He plays exactly like their original; which was what the execs wanted...for the moment.  He he is a skilled mimic, and speaks little...yet...of his own interests in the band's future.   For now...this is only an audition.  They are impressed with his recordings; now they get to see him work the stage.

Aside from the musical issues; he has a good visual image, he is young; attractive, and fit.  He wears the ubiquitous long hair and viking tattoos; his body is muscular and tall.  He speaks english well.  He has stage clothing, all of it as of yet unworn.  According to their information, he has no family; knows no one in the US.  No complicated personal or business ties, it seems, anywhere at all.  Somewhat unusual...but certainly convenient for corporate planning.
Independently owned and operated.0

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Kotah

Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Valkyrie1066

Vocals                Rachubka / F
Guitar                 Kotah / F
Guitar/keyboards  Jecht / M 
Bass                   Heri / M
Drummer              Shihong / M

Looks like we have the beginnings of a band!   Hope you can all handle throwing in a few NPC's along the way!   Fans, fans parents, bartenders, hotel personnel,  local chemical retailers, etc.  I roadied for a number of bands over the course of seven years; there were plenty of "regular characters" that were somehow involved in the band's lives. (juicy fodder for plot complications!)

How about character sheets?  Flesh out your prospective character; I'll start to give you an idea what it is I am looking for, follow the same kind of form if you will so we all get to know "you".  Once we know who "we" are, we can go from there.

Kotah/Jecht/Shihong/Rachubka, you guys have been together, have a mutual history of some type. I'll go with whatever you guys develop.

Character position:  Bass player

Character name:  Heri Guðröðrsson

What does your character look like?

6'2" 185.  Dark brown hair, goatee, etc.  Light blue eyes, scandinavian fish belly white

How does your character dress; what is the image they project:
His everyday clothes are a very ordinary working class collection of jeans, t-shirts, thermals, flannel and work boots.   He arrived with his long hair hidden under a knit watch cap,  wraparound sunglasses.  Offstage he looks more like a farmer or constuction worker than a musician.

How did your character meet the band:

Heri met one of you in an online songwriter's forum, and you've been swapping recordings with him.  He can cover the old players parts, but until now you haven't had a chance to jam with him.

Personal details:
Due to small talk since he arrived, they have found out that he likes beer and sushi. 
Dressed for rehearsal; he is wearing a faded blue t-shirt, neck and sleeves cut, faded jeans, and black/purple sneakers.  Through the enlarged neck and shortened sleeves of the t-shirt, his extensive tattooing is visable.  All is in fine line blackwork; the design covers his upper arms, shoulders, upper chest and back.

Rachubka

Did we ever establish what kind of music the band is playing? I re-read the OP, and if it was in there, I'm really sorry! It kind of defines how the band is going to dress, huh?

If it was up to me, I'd go something more indie, alternative, pop-rock. Leaves more room for proper female band members. Music along the lines of Death Cab for Cutie, Paramore, or Metric.

Just examples! I'm by no means trying to push my idea onto anyone. Can't exactly do house music or anything though, huh? lol

PeacethatPowerbrings

I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Valkyrie1066

Hmmm...my current fave playlist consists of:

Tool
Staind
Hinder
Buckcherry
Korpliklaani
Cold
Flyleaf
Three Doors Down
Three Days Grace
Puddle of Mud
Nine Inch Nails
Tyr
Breaking Benjamin
Disturbed
Fuel
Seether
Trapt

Okay, okay, so they are all "boy" bands except Flyleaf.  Girls can do frustration and angst too.  I have every faith.

I'm open, what do you guys....(The general, non gender kind.  y'all sounds too southern, Youse too brooklyn)....feel about it?

Heri's stage gear could be described as "Rob Halford's dream date."  Leather, rubber, goth...including black nail polish and eyeliner.  He's usually a little more, oh...BDSM than the band he's in.  He's an SM freak for real, but he plays it down as just a look for the stage.  Too early to lay all his cards on the table.

I'd love to see a few of you go flashier, more outrageous, a few not, a nice little mix.  There are always greater/lesser egos in any band.    The bass player is usually NOT the band leader; we do need one to be the "Alpha person"

CurvyKitten

I'm intrested if there is space for another girl. Seeing as there seems to be no space in the band. Maybe the teams tech person, or maybe there mechanic for the vehicles.

Jecht

I can do just guitar and if you want to do keyboard you can.

There is nothing sexier than a girl lead singer like Paramore. I think we should go for a pop/rock band like paramore.

My playlist consists of
Breaking Benjamin
Blink 182
Chevelle
Fallout Boy
Paramore
Foo Fighters
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Johnny Cash (I know that doesn't fit but he's one of my favorites)

I guess this is a basic idea of what my character might be like.

Character position:  Guitar
Character name:  Vance Irving

Tall 6'5" Shaggy brown hair. Typical gamer look. Blue eyes

Typical gamer shirts like Autobots symbol, Mountain Dew Shirt and sometimes he dresses "up" and wears a gray shirt with a blue button up shirt over it.

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Sasha

I found it ...delightful and looks extremely fun .

I like to play the Financier ..lawyer type person that is involved with the band ..Since I just know you boys and girls are going to get into lots of trouble and need bailed out of jail and forget to get the ages of some of your playtoys. Groupies Lie you know ...and those riots that get caused in your wake ..the driving down the middle of town at 100 miles an hour whacked out on drugs.  Minor violations of things tend to go with the program .

Smiles ..though there is going to be a hidden fee for my services that is not on the record books .

If I can come play let me know ...I will make up a character sheet for her . Can also play some Npc's if you want .

Jecht

Sounds awesome. Maybe one of the band members has a fling with the lawyer  O:)
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Valkyrie1066

Just ONE?   I think we outta gang bang 'er.   Wonder what her demands are.  Hot lookin' MILF.   Bet she's got some experience in pleasing a man...hell, maybe a woman, too....can't wait to find out.

We'll have to make it worth her time to bail our irresponsible asses out.....

Driving 100 mph whacked out on drugs?  Forget to even look at a potential piece of ass's fake ID?  Public indecency?  Possession of a bit of dank weed?  Swimming naked in the town square fountain?

Let the games begin....

Oh, okay, guys/gals, I'll post this under NC: human freeform small groups
Please get character sheets ready!  I'm itching to go!

CurvyKitten

Character position:  mechanic and tech person for the band. (secretly she wants to perfrom but her stage fright stops her from doing so.)

Character name: Tempest Valentine

check the link out >
Her everyday wear is usaly one of her fav pair of worn out jeans, maybe her baggy raver pants. She has a pair of jean overall that she uses when she is working on the cars, or bus. Any one of her many t-shirts. Usaly just wearing what ever is comfy to her, but the tight shirts and low hanging pants don't hide her figure. But for club wear she has an assortment of things, cut off shirts short skirts. She goes all out when they have a gig, being told she has to help hold up the bands image.

Simply....and add in the paper "band needs mechanic". She came and got the job rather easy, figureing her looks got her the job more then her skills. But she has more then proven herself since then.

Personal details:
She never really talks about her past, just tid bits here and there. But she is not shy, forward, flirty, strong, stuburn. She has more then once turn down a groupie trying to be her "master" she just says "Sorry Hun, your collar isn't strong enough.". Beyond that you know she loves music, dancing, she can even play panio. And was learning guitar from vance. But no one knows how well she can sing. She can't and won't bring herself to sing in front of anyone.

Sasha

Character Name : Sandra Vertelli

Character position : Financier /Lawyer ..Invested interest in the group mainly due to a "friendship" that developed with the old base played that overdosed.

The woman has been very much in the background up until this point with just a few rumors about her personal nature that she keeps well hidden in a closet and not for the World to see. Most of the band members just know that the money was always made available and their asses were bailed out of Jail, doors that had been closed to them would be suddenly opened after a call was made to her. To what payment arrangements the old base player endured for such a gracious investor they only knew the man grinned from ear to ear when he needed to bring her in for something. Which was rather strange knowing he preferred men as his sexual preference.

Personal details:

The woman comes from a very high and influential circle many whispers about a Mafia connection in her bloodline though who dares to really challenge her on it. Showing up in the past dressed to kill with a sophisticated naughtiness hinting at lying under the surface. Stays for a while to watch the performance and leaves with whatever boy toy she has brought along with her. Even seen in the company of women the rumor is she is bisexual ...never been married and plays as hard as she works.

Continued offer extended to the band :

A check of 50K was delivered to the manager of the band upon hearing of the new base player was being brought in. A short note was included informing them to use the money as required to get their asses back up on the circuit. She would be in touch and expected the same payment in return for her services. Though unfortunately no one in the group knew what that all entailled. However spending the money did consummate the arrangement.

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Carlissa

Soooo I'm guessing that there isn't any more spots for band members?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

CurvyKitten

Ahhh very nice, and as for band members....does anyone know about our female vocals? maybe someone should PM her to let her know the thread has started...?

Rachubka

Sorry! The boyfriend came by for the weekend, and is still here so I'm kinda outta commission until tonight. Did we really ever figure out a genre? Do we have / need a manager? Either way, I'll make a profile when I find the time!

Sasha

Have a few members waiting on to post I think ..

Rachubka 
PeacethatPowerbrings < think he stepped in for the drummer >
Kotach

I will post on the story after you all get out of the backroom ..wouldn't want to miss the debut performance.

Here is the link if needed .

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=52706.0

Enjoy the Boyfriend ..I think Valkyrie said he was working most of the weekend away anyways.

Hopefully a few more will respond . Seems like you need a manager , some techie light and sound crew , few groupies/fans ...

sinera

Just saw this one - any room for one of those groupies that follows the band around - seems to be on the front row at EVERY show, making eyes at one of the band members?

She has no problem with trading on her looks for a chance to get backstage.
*grins*
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Jecht

I wouldn't mind if we had a few groupies  O:) I think Calissa wanted to join if there was openings. Maybe she could be a groupie too?
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry