HeavenLeigh Needs To Play ~Female Seeking Male~

Started by heavenleighdahl, June 21, 2014, 03:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heavenleighdahl

Once again Heaven is looking for someone to write with. I still very much love the people I am writing with, but I want to add to my list. I am working at re-upping my post quality, and the best way to do that is to find new partners.

So, on to what I need/want.

ROMANCE My stories must have romance. I will on occasion write smut, but that's more often a secondary story, with the same partner I have a long-term story driven story with. I love a good story-driven story, where you can feel where your character is, breathe the scents, know that the character is where they want to be.

QUALITY I want my partner to know what they are writing, give me something to go off of. The length isn't important (though a bit more to read is always nice) what I'm looking for is someone who gives me a nice reply that allows me to give you something to work from.

Not a whole lot at the moment, but I'm going to add to this later. :)

I mostly role-play in the modern settings.

I do have certain characters that my character will be drawn to, of course. My characters, much like myself, love OLDER MEN, even if just by a few years. The type that will take care of business everywhere. Slightly possessive, but definitely caring of his girl. Not the kind of person that will kowtow to every little thing and wonder if he's messing up. A manly-man. Tall, certainly, built strong and tough.
Give me a biker, a cowboy, or a mechanic and my character is happy forever.

I'm still crazy for a biker story. Or a cowboy story. If anyone knows Dark Hunters, that is something I'd be up for as well (have a story in mind even!!!). But lets talk about ideas, lets come up with something together.

PM me if you are interested.

heavenleighdahl

Looking again!  Please! Someone give me something to read and write. Things have gotten quiet around here. :(

heavenleighdahl

BUMP___ Looking again. :) PM me if you are interested in something.