What's cooking?

Started by Kalen, April 01, 2008, 06:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

Paradox's family has a thing for blueberry? :P

Paradox

You say that as I'm eating a Breyers DHA Omega-3 Fruit on the Bottom Blueberry Yogurt.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

MusicNeverDies

Avaleia

Roasted Pork tenderloin with rosemary, basil and thyme, home made mashed potatoes and steamed veggies.

(my house smells pretty yummy right now lol)

Avaleia

French Vanilla cake with buttercream icing  :)

Bliss

God, I'm going over Avaleia's for dinner tomorrow!

I had leftovers.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Josietta

Pizza. Mushroom, Onion, Black Olive, Spinach, Tomatoes, Fresh Mozz and chicken chunks.. big juicy chicken breast chunks all slathered and piled into some alfredo pesto sauce

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Paradox

I was going to post, but Josie's dinner gave my meal an inferiority complex that led to it committing suicide. Thanks Josie. Guess I'll starve tonight.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Kalen

Steak, thinly sliced, and lightly boiled, so it's nice and tender.  Some diced red and green peppers added in, to simmer.

Served in sub buns, with swiss cheese, lettuce and tomato.  Garnished with an oil/vinegar/steak spice blend, and/or other sauces (honey mustard, bbq, what have you)

Bliss

Jalapeno cheddar bread, warmed and buttered.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cecilia

Leftovers--Turkey, uhm..bet you can fill in the rest.

Bliss

I will never cook anything from this cookbook.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Avaleia

Quote from: Bliss on November 29, 2008, 06:37:19 PM
God, I'm going over Avaleia's for dinner tomorrow!

I had leftovers.

You could have... I have a ton of left overs!! I'm so full!

Revolverman

Cecilia

Quote from: Bliss on November 29, 2008, 10:24:16 PM
I will never cook anything from this cookbook.

And folks are surprised when I refuse to self-publish.  It's things like this that proves my point.  "Ick" by association.   Go ahead call me close-minded.  But wouldn't heat ruin the flavor and nutritional content anyway?

Oniya

There was one comment from a 'raw foods' advocate.  :P

I made blueberry muffins this morning, though.   ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Josietta

Quote from: Paradox on November 29, 2008, 07:05:10 PM
I was going to post, but Josie's dinner gave my meal an inferiority complex that led to it committing suicide. Thanks Josie. Guess I'll starve tonight.

Awwww.. I sowwies Doxxxie! *hugs*  You want some of mine? 

Tonight, I took a cue from Kalen, and made Steak n Cheese subs.. thin sliced frozen steak slices (specifically made for steak subs) grilled and a mound of mozz added on top to slowly melt with a pile of grilled onions and mushrooms .. folded in half and flipped to grill a bit longer to melt the cheese then slid onto a lightly toasted hoagie bun with a side of baked steak fries and honey mustard... mmmmm..

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

MusicNeverDies

Had Chinese. Rice, fried veggies, some bean spouts.

Bliss

Hm, breakfast. I should get some.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lilias

Vegan chili (leftovers - I'll just make a fresh pot of rice)
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Bliss

A jar of Beech Nut Country Vegetables with Beef.

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cecilia

Bliss!   More accurately  "dark chocolate Coconut Bliss"-- it's a Vegan low glycemic ice cream that is very creamy and yummy.   

OwenNo6

Just made homemade sweet and sour chicken...

am damn full now...
My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

For every thing that lives is Holy.

Adrenafoxxx

I'm making gnocci...it is a slow and painful process. Most especially if you're measuring by touch.

Paradox

Homemade pumpkin pie!

With store-bought cool-whip...ah well, you can't win 'em all.