The Death of Innocence (Military Pilot RP)(Looking for new players)

Started by Vostroya, June 25, 2010, 01:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vostroya

Ok the game has officially started. To all who haven't posted your characters you still have plenty of time to do so.

RP Thread

applesauce

PROPOSED CHARACTER SHEET:
Name: Carly Sullivan
Callsign:Slip
Nationality:Verusa
Nation:Osea
Weight:180
Height: 5"9
Physical Description:
Background:(Rather brief but I'm short on time here) Born in Cinigrad, Carly wanted to fly for the air force ever since she first saw an airshow. She joined the air force at quite a young age in comparison to the usual age group, and did exceptionally well through flight school. She first saw combat serving on a carrier deck when the war broke out. Flying the F18 Superhornet, she did a good job keeping torpedoes from penetrating the ship hull, seeing 11 confirmed kills by the end of the war. She was transferred immediately to ground station, requested to train new pilots in air combat. She was re-assigned to the F22 Raptor, a new fighter jet at the time. She saw fifteen new pilots go through flight school before being called up to the 8492nd.

Apologies for a very very brief background check, I had to do some research. :P

Vostroya

Alright welcome to the Roleplay, you may now intro your character in the Game thread. Thank you for choosing us.

ReijiTabibito

Name: Minori Shigure
Callsign: Tremor
Nationality: ISAF
Nation: Osea
Weight: 135
Height: 5’5”
Physical Description: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4057/4323314442_2feb179ea3.jpg
Background:  Minori would be a military brat…except the word ‘brat’ is about the furthest thing from her manner.  She’s sweet, almost naïve, even.  Almost.  She’s seen plenty of things growing up as the daughter of an ISAF Air Force Major.  And without any sons so far (though her parents haven’t stopped trying – 4 daughters and counting), it’s fallen to Minori to take up the family business – flying fancy aircraft, and blowing similar fancy aircraft up.  She’s a pilot that became attached to the Ghosts of Razgriz through an exchange program that Osea was running with its ally, the ISAF.

She’s not flown as many missions as some of the other Ghosts, and this is her very first war…but don’t let her inexperience fool you.  Minori is a deadly sharpshooter, especially when she’s behind the stick of her favorite plane – the XFA-24A Apalis – equipped with its “Earthshaker” air-to-surface weapons targeting package.

Vostroya

Approved, but your link to your picture is giving a 403 forbidden screen, you may need to figure that out.

ReijiTabibito

Hmmm...alright.  I'll see if I can find a way around it.  I have a couple of ideas...

Vostroya

I cannot keep delying for you  Rachubka I have to start the RP now, if you still want to join you are more than welcome to.

Vostroya

due to a sudden drop in players we are looking for new players

Vostroya

Im going to go ahead and see if anyone is interested in re-starting this role play.