SINS Academy Interest Check! [applications re-open] Students and Sins required.

Started by Rave, November 23, 2014, 08:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrestaDGTation

Is Head of Sloth still open? 

I'm rrreeallly eager to play Sloth, which is contrary as shit..!
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Rave

Quote from: PrestaDGTation on November 25, 2014, 01:46:15 AM
  Is Head of Sloth still open? 

I'm rrreeallly eager to play Sloth, which is contrary as shit..!

It is indeed!

PrestaDGTation

*squeals*  Mine mine mine!

*Grabby hands*

Working on character sheet now!!
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

bubby

Just so you know I am working on her!

And so Wrath begins...

Name :
Sex : Female
Classification: Original Sin of Wrath
House : Wrath

Position : Head of House Wrath
Year : N/A

Skills:
Powers:

Height : 5'10”
Weight / Body type :Slender and toned
Hair : Raven
Skin : Alabaster
Eyes :
Distinguishing Features :

About:

Labels :

Sexuality : Heterosexual
Sexual On's and Offs :

Player: bubby

Rel Mayer

Quote from: bubby on November 25, 2014, 03:13:14 AM
Just so you know I am working on her!

And so Wrath begins...

Name :
Classification: Original Sin of Wrath
House : Wrath

Position : Head of House Wrath
Year : N/A

Skills:
Powers:

Height : 5'10”
Weight / Body type :Slender and toned
Hair : Raven
Skin : Alabaster
Eyes :
Distinguishing Features :

About:

Labels :

Sexuality : Heterosexual
Sexual On's and Offs :

Player: bubby

Oh my...

Oh my, oh my, oh my. :O

Rave

PrestaDGTation

Name :  Carey Schlafrig
Sex :  Female
Classification :  *yawn* The sin of sloth..
House :  Sloth..  The one with a bed in the conference room..

Position :  Trying to pass off being the Head of House Sloth..
Year :  Heh.. He asked me what year it is..

Skills:
  Carey is a spa lover, familiar and adept at all forms of massage, acupressure, and just mellowing someone out.  This also carries over into her knowledge of martial arts, in which she uses pressure points, Aikido techniques and Tai Chi motions to settle the big and restless members of her house.  Luckily, her innate physical strength makes further study unnecessary.  She is manipulative, in her subtle way, and is a beautiful odd-ball: a calculated trait that actually serves to distract others, more than to tease them.  She also has a keen ability for video games, a wide knowledge of movies, and is unnaturally adept at other time killing recreational activities.  And yes, she has drugs.  Potions, narcotics.. she has a talent for making them right.  Don't tell the students.  ..Or do, I don't care..

Powers:
  Like all her siblings, she's lived long enough to become fairly, supernaturally good at just about everything mundane.  In fact, it would be much simpler to describe what mundane abilities she doesn't have, out of lack of interest.  Most of her supernatural powers revolve around enabling others to be lazy.  She can change people's shapes, for instance, although it's usually too much work.  But her real powers lie in suggestion.  She can give others a false feeling of ease, certainty, achievement, or confusion.  She can get inside the heads of the sleeping or distracted and give them beautiful, misleading visions that make them never want to wake up.  She sometimes uses this on people who don't come to class, making them dream they've been there anyway, so they don't fall too far behind.  She also has a peculiar ability over spiders and dust, and seems to be able to conjure webs from her own body.

Height :  5'4"
Weight / Body type :   We don't keep track of that kind of stuff.. / Curvy
Hair :  Blonde, very long, usually unkempt.
Skin :  Pale.  I don't get out much..
Eyes :  Dull Gray
Distinguishing Features :  Usually covered in spider webs, and almost always has a pillow somewhere on her person.  Her arms have snake tattoos that run down from her shoulder blades to the palm of her left hand and the wrist of her right.  Sometimes, they start moving, which is usually the tell for when you are being suggested to..

Likes :  Video games, sleep, aromatherapy sensory massages, drugs, Janice from the Muppets, rainy days, not giving a damn, deadly nightshade flowers, more sleep, spiders, dusty hallways, old books, soooooooft pillows..
Dislikes :  Overachievers.  The anxious, high-strung and belligerent.  Sunlight.  Drama.  Responsibility.  Heavy Metal.

About:

A dust covered, silver plaque reads..

"There are none crueler than the kind.  Nothing that rots faster than the sweet.  None that rest better than the dead."
  "Therefore, be welcome.  And be at ease."

..What..?  You.. actually want me to talk about myself?  Uh.. okay, I guess..

Let's see..  I guess I should start with my family.  I'm.. sort of the black sheep, I guess you'd say.  Pride's all.. be somebody.  Greed's all.. get stuff.  And Wrath?  Heh..  they all wanna be the deadliest sin..  And y'know what..?  They can have it..  I'll be in bed..

The world's always been too busy..  Too dramatic.. Politics, scrambling for survival..  The rest of my family was having a ball about it..  I mean, you cannot.  Believe.  Just how much fun they've had..  But then they leave these.. people, these.. broken.. desperate, lost..  These people get mad..  They pick themselves up and say, let's change it..  Let's fix it all..!  And they run themselves into the grave.. forgotten.. their whole life lived with all that pain.. just, useless..  It's fucking sad..

So, that's where I come in..  I'm the nice one..  you can't fix this, I tell them..  you can't bring back the dead.. you can't stop the wars.. you can't end the hate, the hunger..  you don't have to try, I tell them..  It's not your burden, I tell them..  And then I rub their shoulders.. give them a little something to eat..  put them somewhere soft so they can rest..  and help them forget about it all..  Why live a life so quick, so short.. why hurt yourself, trying to make things better that were never your responsibility..?

Hehe.. and this is what I don't tell my family..  keep it a secret, okay..?  Those fun things they do, the get stuff and be somebody, the killing and the addiction... it leaves a pile of rubble behind.. filled with the very best of humanity, sworn to rebuild..  They make the heroes..  the idealists..  people who could make the world a better place..  Now me, I take those heroes and give them a back rub.. take their crusades away and let them rest..  I literally break the best of humanity, with a feather pillow and some kind words..  And it works..  *yaawn*  My way.. works..!

All that fun they're having, my family.. they couldn't have it without me.. I'm not the deadliest sin..  I'm the nice one..  Nice enough to keep it going..   

By the way.. have you seen the internet..?  Makes all this sooooo much easier..

Labels :   Underachiver, sleepy head, lazy, boring, odd-ball

Sexuality :   I'm not picky.. *wink* (pan-sexual)
Sexual On's and Offs :  On: Submissive goodness, bondage, exhibitionism!  Offs:  Daipers.  I know this is Sloth but.. no daipers..

Player :   Presta

(Better pics pending...)

Sindra

A student submitted for GM approval  :-)

Maggie of House Sloth

Name : Maggie (A name used for college)
Classification :
House : Sloth

Position : Student
Year : 3rd Year

Skills: Maggie is not a master of any particular skill but has a good deal of random knowledge that she has gained through her unique abilities.  Anywhere Maggie goes, she learns the best places to relax and be pampered.   
Powers:
(Neither of her powers have an off switch.  Like all House Sloth, she has incredible physical strength.)
Gain Memories
On contact, Maggie catches glimpses into the life of the person.  Though she has no control over what she learns, it is a rare occasion for her to learn nothing.  She has found that the power is far more potent on humans, bringing about deeper and longer memories. 
Leech Desires
Lacking much in the way of desire or motivation of her own, Maggie leeches them from others.  Taking small bits of their own desires and motivation helps keep her going and gives her boosts in energy.  However, the power can work against her on occasion, taking her down a path counterproductive until the dose of stolen desire has worn off.  Like her other power, this requires contact between herself and another.

Height : 5'7”
Weight / Body type : Slim
Hair : Long, brown hair
Skin : Lightly tanned
Eyes : Brown
Distinguishing Features : A couple scars on the cheek of her rear, a small hip tattoo that she has all but forgotten about.

(Under the influence of her abilities, her list of likes alters drastically to include whatever desires she has absorbed.)
Dislikes : Fast paced activities, crowded events
(Under the influence of her abilities, her list of dislikes alters drastically.)

About: Unassuming and rather sweet looking for a demon student, Maggie had been picked on in her first year of Academy.  Many of the other demons were certain she was sired by a human and a lesser demon.  It was in her second semester in which everything changed for her.  A member of House Wrath, having no idea of her abilities, grabbed her.  Intending to show off his strength and his hostility toward her, his touch turned his actions against him.  Absorbing his desire to cause pain, Maggie snapped, ripping him apart with her bare hands.  After that moment, most were kinder to the demon of House Sloth, thinking twice before engaging her.

Unfocused, Maggie has been at the college for almost six years but has only earned enough credits to be considered a third year student.  Between her lack of personal motivation, her undecided scholarly pursuits and her abilities, college has been a wild ride of inconsistency.  Many days, she spends in her room glued to the television and other times, she's gone off on others desires.  And, on a truly rare and crazy day, she makes it to all her classes. 

Labels : Unfocused, Lazy, Crazed

Sexuality : When her arousal has been provoked, Maggie tends to mirror the desires of the person she absorbed them from.  On the occasions this has happened to her, thus far, it has been the person that passed them to her. 
Sexual On's and Offs :  Very open to just about anything.  E's rules and scat are offs.

Player :  Sindra

I like the character, Presta!  I think it'll be good fun to play in your character's House should Maggie get approved. 

Strangefate

For your consideration:

Samael Abbadon - Wrath Demon

Name :  Samael Abaddon
Sex : Male
Classification : Demon of Destruction
House :  Wrath

Position : Student Teacher
Year : Fifth

Skills: 
Well-read in the disciplines of both history and literature, Samael is a talented orator who is capable of reading crowds as well and individuals, using their very virtues -- a sense of justice, a desire for equality, the need for love and respect -- to twist their minds into pursing acts of sabotage and violence as the best and only means of achieving them.   He is superficially a natural leader in that he elevates himself into positions of power and trust with his outwardly calm and reasoned nature, but this is merely to his own relatively simple destructive ends.  He lacks a true leader’s interest in his followers and is unable, or at least unconcerned with, creating any long term goals or plans.

Powers:
Eye for Weakness:  Samael is able to pinpoint weakness in structures, systems, plans, and even personalities, finding leverage points from which great things can be toppled, perfection tainted, and otherwise good people driven to acts of destructive anger and violence.

Explosive Personality:  Samael is able to cause minor explosions through channeling his dark powers.  Currently this restricted to inanimate objects no larger than himself although it is likely to expand in the years to come. 

Height : 5’11”
Weight / Body type : Lean
Hair : Black
Skin : Caucasian, Pale
Eyes : Green
Distinguishing Features : None

Likes : Rebellious natures, Change, Chaos, Technology, Good stories
Dislikes : Conformity, Structure, Bossy people, Rank and privilege

About:
Born within the fires of Hell, Samael is a true demon -- a point of some private pride to those who see the corrupted as lesser hellspawn -- who came of age resenting the oppressive hierarchy of his people.  Like many of his brethren he dreamed of overthrowing that order and seeing Lucipher brought low and the mighty toppled.  Far too weak to have any hope of achieving such a thing himself, he was fortunate in that recruiters for the SINS Academy saw potential in the scheming young demon and brought him to their earthly school to hone his talents.

Still resentful of power with a deeply rooted radical streak and sarcastic iconoclastic nature, Samael has excelled as a member of House Wrath, dedicated to bringing destruction and chaos to the mortal realm.  His grades and abilities are such he has been made a student teacher, handling some of the introductory courses for newer demons, but the faculty is advised to keep a close eye on him.  Naturally he has no more respect for their positions or the school’s hierarchy than he did for those in Hell, and would very likely delight in seeing the entire place burn to the ground, preferably with everyone still inside.  At the moment, however, his goals are rarely focused in the long term and he as happy seeing students pitted against each other and humans destroying their own wretched societies as he is in overthrowing the old order, so does not represent a true threat to the faculty, beyond the dangerous activities he sometimes induces the more gullible and trusting students to partake in.

Labels : Anarchist, Instigator, Revolutionary, Jacobin

Sexuality : Bisexual
Sexual On's and Offs : This character is a Dom Switch and open to most things, with a preference towards the more extreme side of the spectrum and, naturally, hate sex  :P

Player :  Strangefate

Lori Lyle - Gluttony Imp

Name :  Loretta ‘Lori’ Lyle
Classification : Imp
House :  Gluttony

Year : Second

Skills: 
In a school full of brooding scheming sociopathic demonspawn, Lori is often a breath of fresh air in that she is quite personable and rarely has an ulterior motive in anything she does.   Openly friendly and buoyant in personality, she is also a hard worker and so far has maintained fairly good grades, relishing in the praise of her instructors.  Being such a social butterfly she is quite confident and is perfectly capable of standing up for herself and making certain that she gets more than her share of whatever‘s at stake.  As a minor gluttony demon she also has a high tolerance for narcotic substances and can seemingly eat whatever she pleases without gaining a pound.  A lot of people probably hate her.  :P

Powers:
Mood Elevator:  Wherever Lori goes, the party often follows, in part because her emotional states tend to transfer directly to those around her, lowering inhibitions and increasing everyone’s desire to indulge in more and greater excess.  As a lesser and still very young demon Lor’s powers are weak enough that most other demons are capable of resisting their effects, although humans are of course fully susceptible.  Likewise she is not able to focus this ability.  She can only share her moods with others, she can not actively cause others to feel a desire she does not feel herself.

Greedy Fingers:  Lori has supernatural reflexes that can have a variety of useful applications, but mostly just assure that she is the first in line and able to fill her metaphorical plate (also includes literal ones) with whatever is being offered, usually before anyone else has even managed to get out of their chair.

Height : 5’5”
Hair : Blonde
Skin : Caucasian
Eyes : Blue

Likes : Attention, The Spotlight, Praise, Popularity, Chocolate Ice Cream, Parties, Crowds
Dislikes : Criticism, Restraints, Enforced Equality, Missing Out

About:
Born to a normal Midwestern American family in the later part of the twenty-first century, Loretta suffered from a rare and crippling bone disease that rendered her bedridden from most of her dull and pain-filled childhood.   With so much of the world denied to her experience she was an easy target for demons looking to collect new souls for the coming war.  Given the option of trading her soul and mortal existence for an entirely new lease on life, a lease in which she could experience everything to the fullest, she readily agreed, pledging herself to forever serve the darkness in exchange for the chance at happiness she felt she’d never had.   

While her background could have easily led to her joining the House of Envy, her lust for life drew the interest of the House of Gluttony upon her arrival at the Academy, where her desire to catch up on lost time and enjoy everything there is to enjoy has been further stoked by their instructors.  Somewhere under it all though there remains a seed of jealousy and anger for the things she can’t have, for those moments when someone else gets the bigger share or she is left on the sidelines despite her best efforts.  This usually results in displays of embarrassing desperation rather than envy, but under the right guidance she could likely be drawn into other, potentially darker, paths.

Labels :  Center of Attention, Brownnoser, Party Girl

Sexual On's and Offs : This character is a Sub Switch and open to most things so long as there’s lots of it and she’s the main focus of everyone’s attention.

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Rave

Oh goodness, look at all these new playthings characters!

Quote from: PrestaDGTation on November 25, 2014, 03:22:11 AM
Carey

Name :  Carey Schlafrig
Sex :  Female
Classification :  *yawn* The sin of sloth..
House :  Sloth..  The one with a bed in the conference room..

Position :  Trying to pass off being the Head of House Sloth..
Year :  Heh.. He asked me what year it is..

Skills:
  Carey is a spa lover, familiar and adept at all forms of massage, acupressure, and just mellowing someone out.  This also carries over into her knowledge of martial arts, in which she uses pressure points, Aikido techniques and Tai Chi motions to settle the big and restless members of her house.  Luckily, her innate physical strength makes further study unnecessary.  She is manipulative, in her subtle way, and is a beautiful odd-ball: a calculated trait that actually serves to distract others, more than to tease them.  She also has a keen ability for video games, a wide knowledge of movies, and is unnaturally adept at other time killing recreational activities.  And yes, she has drugs.  Potions, narcotics.. she has a talent for making them right.  Don't tell the students.  ..Or do, I don't care..

Powers:
  Like all her siblings, she's lived long enough to become fairly, supernaturally good at just about everything mundane.  In fact, it would be much simpler to describe what mundane abilities she doesn't have, out of lack of interest.  Most of her supernatural powers revolve around enabling others to be lazy.  She can change people's shapes, for instance, although it's usually too much work.  But her real powers lie in suggestion.  She can give others a false feeling of ease, certainty, achievement, or confusion.  She can get inside the heads of the sleeping or distracted and give them beautiful, misleading visions that make them never want to wake up.  She sometimes uses this on people who don't come to class, making them dream they've been there anyway, so they don't fall too far behind.  She also has a peculiar ability over spiders and dust, and seems to be able to conjure webs from her own body.

Height :  5'4"
Weight / Body type :   We don't keep track of that kind of stuff.. / Curvy
Hair :  Blonde, very long, usually unkempt.
Skin :  Pale.  I don't get out much..
Eyes :  Dull Gray
Distinguishing Features :  Usually covered in spider webs, and almost always has a pillow somewhere on her person.  Her arms have snake tattoos that run down from her shoulder blades to the palm of her left hand and the wrist of her right.  Sometimes, they start moving, which is usually the tell for when you are being suggested to..

Likes :  Video games, sleep, aromatherapy sensory massages, drugs, Janice from the Muppets, rainy days, not giving a damn, deadly nightshade flowers, more sleep, spiders, dusty hallways, old books, soooooooft pillows..
Dislikes :  Overachievers.  The anxious, high-strung and belligerent.  Sunlight.  Drama.  Responsibility.  Heavy Metal.

About:

A dust covered, silver plaque reads..

"There are none crueler than the kind.  Nothing that rots faster than the sweet.  None that rest better than the dead."
  "Therefore, be welcome.  And be at ease."

..What..?  You.. actually want me to talk about myself?  Uh.. okay, I guess..

Let's see..  I guess I should start with my family.  I'm.. sort of the black sheep, I guess you'd say.  Pride's all.. be somebody.  Greed's all.. get stuff.  And Wrath?  Heh..  they all wanna be the deadliest sin..  And y'know what..?  They can have it..  I'll be in bed..

The world's always been too busy..  Too dramatic.. Politics, scrambling for survival..  The rest of my family was having a ball about it..  I mean, you cannot.  Believe.  Just how much fun they've had..  But then they leave these.. people, these.. broken.. desperate, lost..  These people get mad..  They pick themselves up and say, let's change it..  Let's fix it all..!  And they run themselves into the grave.. forgotten.. their whole life lived with all that pain.. just, useless..  It's fucking sad..

So, that's where I come in..  I'm the nice one..  you can't fix this, I tell them..  you can't bring back the dead.. you can't stop the wars.. you can't end the hate, the hunger..  you don't have to try, I tell them..  It's not your burden, I tell them..  And then I rub their shoulders.. give them a little something to eat..  put them somewhere soft so they can rest..  and help them forget about it all..  Why live a life so quick, so short.. why hurt yourself, trying to make things better that were never your responsibility..?

Hehe.. and this is what I don't tell my family..  keep it a secret, okay..?  Those fun things they do, the get stuff and be somebody, the killing and the addiction... it leaves a pile of rubble behind.. filled with the very best of humanity, sworn to rebuild..  They make the heroes..  the idealists..  people who could make the world a better place..  Now me, I take those heroes and give them a back rub.. take their crusades away and let them rest..  I literally break the best of humanity, with a feather pillow and some kind words..  And it works..  *yaawn*  My way.. works..!

All that fun they're having, my family.. they couldn't have it without me.. I'm not the deadliest sin..  I'm the nice one..  Nice enough to keep it going..   

By the way.. have you seen the internet..?  Makes all this sooooo much easier..

Labels :   Underachiver, sleepy head, lazy, boring, odd-ball

Sexuality :   I'm not picky.. *wink* (pan-sexual)
Sexual On's and Offs :  On: Submissive goodness, bondage, exhibitionism!  Offs:  Daipers.  I know this is Sloth but.. no daipers..

Player :   Presta

(Better pics pending...)

I really like this interoperation of Sloth, she's a cutie. Approved! Post her up in the Characters Thread.

Quote from: Sindra on November 25, 2014, 04:24:43 AM
A student submitted for GM approval  :-)

Maggie of House Sloth

Name : Maggie (A name used for college)
Classification :
House : Sloth

Year : 3rd Year

Skills: Maggie is not a master of any particular skill but has a good deal of random knowledge that she has gained through her unique abilities.  Anywhere Maggie goes, she learns the best places to relax and be pampered.   
Powers:
(Neither of her powers have an off switch.  Like all House Sloth, she has incredible physical strength.)
Gain Memories
On contact, Maggie catches glimpses into the life of the person.  Though she has no control over what she learns, it is a rare occasion for her to learn nothing.  She has found that the power is far more potent on humans, bringing about deeper and longer memories. 
Leech Desires
Lacking much in the way of desire or motivation of her own, Maggie leeches them from others.  Taking small bits of their own desires and motivation helps keep her going and gives her boosts in energy.  However, the power can work against her on occasion, taking her down a path counterproductive until the dose of stolen desire has worn off.  Like her other power, this requires contact between herself and another.

Height : 5'7”
Hair : Long, brown hair
Skin : Lightly tanned
Eyes : Brown
Distinguishing Features : A couple scars on the cheek of her rear, a small hip tattoo that she has all but forgotten about.

(Under the influence of her abilities, her list of likes alters drastically to include whatever desires she has absorbed.)
Dislikes : Fast paced activities, crowded events
(Under the influence of her abilities, her list of dislikes alters drastically.)

About: Unassuming and rather sweet looking for a demon student, Maggie had been picked on in her first year of Academy.  Many of the other demons were certain she was sired by a human and a lesser demon.  It was in her second semester in which everything changed for her.  A member of House Wrath, having no idea of her abilities, grabbed her.  Intending to show off his strength and his hostility toward her, his touch turned his actions against him.  Absorbing his desire to cause pain, Maggie snapped, ripping him apart with her bare hands.  After that moment, most were kinder to the demon of House Sloth, thinking twice before engaging her.

Unfocused, Maggie has been at the college for almost six years but has only earned enough credits to be considered a third year student.  Between her lack of personal motivation, her undecided scholarly pursuits and her abilities, college has been a wild ride of inconsistency.  Many days, she spends in her room glued to the television and other times, she's gone off on others desires.  And, on a truly rare and crazy day, she makes it to all her classes. 

Labels : Unfocused, Lazy, Crazed

Sexuality : When her arousal has been provoked, Maggie tends to mirror the desires of the person she absorbed them from.  On the occasions this has happened to her, thus far, it has been the person that passed them to her. 
Sexual On's and Offs :  Very open to just about anything.  E's rules and scat are offs.

Player :  Sindra

I like the character, Presta!  I think it'll be good fun to play in your character's House should Maggie get approved. 

+6 points for Jessica Alba. Oh my goodness <3 Approved! To the Accepted Characters thread with you!

Quote from: Strangefate on November 25, 2014, 05:47:53 AM
For your consideration:

Skills: 
Well-read in the disciplines of both history and literature, Samael is a talented orator who is capable of reading crowds as well and individuals, using their very virtues -- a sense of justice, a desire for equality, the need for love and respect -- to twist their minds into pursing acts of sabotage and violence as the best and only means of achieving them.   He is superficially a natural leader in that he elevates himself into positions of power and trust with his outwardly calm and reasoned nature, but this is merely to his own relatively simple destructive ends.  He lacks a true leader’s interest in his followers and is unable, or at least unconcerned with, creating any long term goals or plans.

Powers:
Eye for Weakness:  Samael is able to pinpoint weakness in structures, systems, plans, and even personalities, finding leverage points from which great things can be toppled, perfection tainted, and otherwise good people driven to acts of destructive anger and violence.

Explosive Personality:  Samael is able to cause minor explosions through channeling his dark powers.  Currently this restricted to inanimate objects no larger than himself although it is likely to expand in the years to come. 

About:
Born within the fires of Hell, Samael is a true demon -- a point of some private pride to those who see the corrupted as lesser hellspawn -- who came of age resenting the oppressive hierarchy of his people.  Like many of his brethren he dreamed of overthrowing that order and seeing Lucipher brought low and the mighty toppled.  Far too weak to have any hope of achieving such a thing himself, he was fortunate in that recruiters for the SINS Academy saw potential in the scheming young demon and brought him to their earthly school to hone his talents.

Still resentful of power with a deeply rooted radical streak and sarcastic iconoclastic nature, Samael has excelled as a member of House Wrath, dedicated to bringing destruction and chaos to the mortal realm.  His grades and abilities are such he has been made a student teacher, handling some of the introductory courses for newer demons, but the faculty is advised to keep a close eye on him.  Naturally he has no more respect for their positions or the school’s hierarchy than he did for those in Hell, and would very likely delight in seeing the entire place burn to the ground, preferably with everyone still inside.  At the moment, however, his goals are rarely focused in the long term and he as happy seeing students pitted against each other and humans destroying their own wretched societies as he is in overthrowing the old order, so does not represent a true threat to the faculty, beyond the dangerous activities he sometimes induces the more gullible and trusting students to partake in.

Sexual On's and Offs : This character is a Dom Switch and open to most things, with a preference towards the more extreme side of the spectrum and, naturally, hate sex  :P

Lori Lyle - Gluttony Imp

Skills: 
In a school full of brooding scheming sociopathic demonspawn, Lori is often a breath of fresh air in that she is quite personable and rarely has an ulterior motive in anything she does.   Openly friendly and buoyant in personality, she is also a hard worker and so far has maintained fairly good grades, relishing in the praise of her instructors.  Being such a social butterfly she is quite confident and is perfectly capable of standing up for herself and making certain that she gets more than her share of whatever‘s at stake.  As a minor gluttony demon she also has a high tolerance for narcotic substances and can seemingly eat whatever she pleases without gaining a pound.  A lot of people probably hate her.  :P

Powers:
Mood Elevator:  Wherever Lori goes, the party often follows, in part because her emotional states tend to transfer directly to those around her, lowering inhibitions and increasing everyone’s desire to indulge in more and greater excess.  As a lesser and still very young demon Lor’s powers are weak enough that most other demons are capable of resisting their effects, although humans are of course fully susceptible.  Likewise she is not able to focus this ability.  She can only share her moods with others, she can not actively cause others to feel a desire she does not feel herself.

Greedy Fingers:  Lori has supernatural reflexes that can have a variety of useful applications, but mostly just assure that she is the first in line and able to fill her metaphorical plate (also includes literal ones) with whatever is being offered, usually before anyone else has even managed to get out of their chair.

Likes : Attention, The Spotlight, Praise, Popularity, Chocolate Ice Cream, Parties, Crowds

About:
Born to a normal Midwestern American family in the later part of the twenty-first century, Loretta suffered from a rare and crippling bone disease that rendered her bedridden from most of her dull and pain-filled childhood.   With so much of the world denied to her experience she was an easy target for demons looking to collect new souls for the coming war.  Given the option of trading her soul and mortal existence for an entirely new lease on life, a lease in which she could experience everything to the fullest, she readily agreed, pledging herself to forever serve the darkness in exchange for the chance at happiness she felt she’d never had.   

While her background could have easily led to her joining the House of Envy, her lust for life drew the interest of the House of Gluttony upon her arrival at the Academy, where her desire to catch up on lost time and enjoy everything there is to enjoy has been further stoked by their instructors.  Somewhere under it all though there remains a seed of jealousy and anger for the things she can’t have, for those moments when someone else gets the bigger share or she is left on the sidelines despite her best efforts.  This usually results in displays of embarrassing desperation rather than envy, but under the right guidance she could likely be drawn into other, potentially darker, paths.

Sexual On's and Offs : This character is a Sub Switch and open to most things so long as there’s lots of it and she’s the main focus of everyone’s attention.

Samael's hair is on point. Approved!

Lori's actually fairly interesting, at least in the way she became a demon. Selling your soul to a Demon is quite common for humans who know of them, but its mostly for material possessions and longer life. Making a deal to BECOME a demon though? Very interesting.

Approved! I banish you to the Accepted Characters thread!

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Strangefate on November 25, 2014, 05:47:53 AM
For your consideration:

Skills: 

Powers:

About:

Lori Lyle - Gluttony Imp

Skills: 

Powers:

About:

You do always tempt me with blonde playthings, don't you?! :P

Blue Nova

Im going to throw in someone for Pride in a moment if that's alright, Rave I am gonna PM you some questions really quick ^_^

Angie

Dawn's going to run into the problem I always run into with her...everybody she gets a lusty crush on isn't going to return her feelings...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Blue Nova

Demon of Pride

Name: Rald Luther
Sex: Male
Classification:  Sin of Pride
House: Pride

Position:Student of Pride House
Year: 4th year

Skills:
Fighting – He has had an untold number of fights in his life and has gotten good at it.
Making Allies – He has been learning quickly how to make ‘friends’, with the other demons.

Powers: 
Iron Will – He has always had the ability to shrug off supernatural enchantments, with a couple of exceptions pertaining to stronger demons, and things that influence rage.
Iron Body – He is a warrior demon, breed to fight and kill. He can become stronger and endure heavy damage for a time. However, when he is enraged, his strength remains, but his body cannot endure much punishment. Rage is not his strength.

Weaknesses:
Anger – When angry, his powers do not work well, and he is more easily manipulated by other demons.
Family – Do to his mother dying at a young age, he has only known a father’s scorn, secretly this prideful demon has a weakness to maternal natured beings. Potentially getting manipulated by motherly figures, if this was ever called out, it would be embarrassing for a demon of Pride.

Height: 6’4”
Weight / Body type: Fairly large, Muscular; 215 lbs.
Hair: Dark Brown
Skin: Tan
Eyes: Bright eerie blue
Distinguishing Features: He has a wolf-like tattoo on his back

Dislikes:  Being Submissive, losing in any form, being excluded, being ignored, being manuipulated.

About: Born in around the 6th century to the Visigoth people. Rald was the 6th, and youngest son from a family consisting of all males. His mother died when he was still a child, though all his older brothers had already grown. So he lacked a mother to teach him many things in life, only having a father and four older brothers to kick him around, literally. He came from a family of warriors who were well known around his land. So he constantly lived in in the shadows of if father and brothers.
They lived under a constant superior nation that lorded over them like kings, and thought themselves better than all the rest. That nation was Rome. He was there with his brothers and father during the sack of Rome as well, setting fires and slaughtering countless. This was the first time he ever used his dark gifts, and the first time he would prove himself greater than all his brothers. Though he would never get the chance to prove it, as all of his brothers would perish in the battle. However, his father would teach him not to let his Wrath control him, as only Pride will keep him in control.
Over the years, Rald would attempt to discipline himself, but his anger creeps up on him at times, still feeling bitter that he was never able to dominant his brothers and show off his powers. His father has a lot of power, but not the skills of a teacher. This became appearent when hundreds of years did not get through to the stubborn young one. So he was sent to learn under Charon, where he could master his pride, not rage.

Do not follow your heart to passion young one, let your heart follow in toe to your will.
Pride will give you the conviction to do what needs to be done, and conquer all others, so that you may stand on top of your lessers and watch them squabble over the unimportant things..

Labels: Competitive, Strength, Discipline

Sexuality: Heterosexual - Dominant
Sexual On's and Offs:  Blue Nova [Ons and Offs]
If you PM me first, there is not a lot I won’t do.

Player : Blue Nova

Clio

Finally! Finally I have a moment to sit and get on my laptop!

Okay. So I'm still making a female student, but I should probably see which houses already have students, and which don't.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

MissFire

HAIL YOUR NEW OVERLORD

Wanna join me? Come AnD pLay?

But I might ShOoT you iN youR fAcE..

BoMbs aNd bullEts wILL do ThE tRick..

What we NeEd here.. IS A LITTLE BIT OF PANIC!
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

GnothiSeauton

Just throwing it out there... 

If anyone is interested in working out some sort of past relationships/connections with either of my characters, feel free to hit me up.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Angie

My characters might be known by anyone, but Aether-Walker himself is very "For me, it was Tuesday". So if anyone wants to start out knowing him, just know that it might take a bit of poking to get him to remember.

Dawn is the very bottom of Lust's Ladder, so people might have fond memories of abusing her!  XD
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

bubby

Quote from: MissFire on November 25, 2014, 03:46:43 PM
HAIL YOUR NEW OVERLORD

Wanna join me? Come AnD pLay?

But I might ShOoT you iN youR fAcE..

BoMbs aNd bullEts wILL do ThE tRick..

What we NeEd here.. IS A LITTLE BIT OF PANIC!

How I'm sure Wrath will feel about this precious little student

*Wrath notes to self to make a class in Finesse.  ::) *

Rel Mayer

I also would like to throw out that my character is available for some connections! :) I can always extend IM information or you can PM me!

I'm also very tempted to make another character, but I'm waiting until I see what everyone is making so I can fill in a spot for a house that doesn't have too many people. While I'm very drawn toward Pride and Greed... I do think that the other houses have such amazingly cool students and house leaders that I can't pass up!

Clio

Okay. As I'm currently making a student, I was about ready to put her into pride. However, as I was writing about her, I realized that she is insanely curious and constantly craving knowledge. She wants to know and do as much as she can, and hates secrets. Therefore, I was thinking that perhaps she would be better off in Gluttony. Could she be a glutton for knowledge?

Ooh! And perhaps a literal 'glutton for punishment?' Maybe part of her abilities include a high pain tolerance.

I just want some opinions... :)

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Christa McGinn on November 25, 2014, 04:40:44 PM
Okay. As I'm currently making a student, I was about ready to put her into pride. However, as I was writing about her, I realized that she is insanely curious and constantly craving knowledge. She wants to know and do as much as she can, and hates secrets. Therefore, I was thinking that perhaps she would be better off in Gluttony. Could she be a glutton for knowledge?

Ooh! And perhaps a literal 'glutton for punishment?' Maybe part of her abilities include a high pain tolerance.

I personally think that the idea of being a glutton for knowledge and punishment is soo much fun. Everything in such excess!

And if she's a glutton for punishment... then we must discuss a character connection. :P!

Clio

Quote from: Rel Mayer on November 25, 2014, 04:43:08 PM
I personally think that the idea of being a glutton for knowledge and punishment is soo much fun. Everything in such excess!

And if she's a glutton for punishment... then we must discuss a character connection. :P!

Heh. Yay! I just wanted someone else for reassurance. Thanks!

And yes. The knowledge bit will be integral to her personality, and the masochism to her sexual life. ;) This opens up a lot for sadistic characters. :)

Sindra

Quote from: Christa McGinn on November 25, 2014, 04:40:44 PM

I have no actual vote here but I am all for another person in Gluttony!  And, if she's a glutton for punishment, we too should talk character connections  ;D

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Christa McGinn on November 25, 2014, 04:44:49 PM
Heh. Yay! I just wanted someone else for reassurance. Thanks!

And yes. The knowledge bit will be integral to her personality, and the masochism to her sexual life. ;) This opens up a lot for sadistic characters. :)

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories