Another Cinderella Story (Twist; Searching for M; some NC)

Started by Peachie, May 14, 2013, 01:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peachie

So, I've role-played this type of thing before with a member on E, but it's been a while and I'd like to give it another go. I envision this story taking place in medieval times - a Queen and her daughter live lavishly in a castle away in the countryside. The princess has had her "playmate" her whole life, our Cinderella. Her father had been king and remarried to her stepmother, though he died young, unexpectantly, and she doesn't remember. Now, as young women, the princess uses the girl as her personal slave and hand maid, doing whatever she is told.

Her life has been tough and unpleasant, because of the jealousy both the princess and Queen have toward her. She does not look like any other girl in the castle and even less like her ugly stepfamily. The Queen realizes she needs to wed her daughter and has sent out invitations for a ball to be held in their castle.

We can discuss further details of this plot if interested, so please PM me.

I'm looking for a partner willing to play multiple characters. Also wouldn't mind some fantasy sprinkled in somewhere, and I have some varying ideas we could discuss.

Thanks for the interest!