Need a male

Started by Deli, October 26, 2011, 08:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deli

This small town has its past a past most people try to forget. During the year each Halloween a group of girls and guys find a person to sacrifice. Each person must have one to kill for their leader. To be able to grow stronger and live.

A new girl is in town not knowing anything about this tradition. She came here as her senior year in high school. One of the males one who is what people say is a bad boy of the town has his eyes on her. He is willing to do what it takes to get her in this sacrifice.

There are different stages to this sacrifice, the people must sleep with the victims, have them drink blood and inside of the blood must have dead rose petals then they could bring them to the group.

During the time of the bad boy getting to know this girl. He might just change his mind and beg the leader to allow him to keep her as a pet or he might just let her die…Its up to you what he does. Also it is up to you if he is a vampire, demon, witch or even a werewolf.
Every picture tells a story, sometimes we don't like the ending... sometimes we don't understand it. (Cheshire Cat Alice madness returns)

DarkWorld0BrightHope

Quote from: Deli on October 26, 2011, 08:45:56 PM
   This small town has its past a past most people try to forget. During the year each Halloween a group of girls and guys find a person to sacrifice. Each person must have one to kill for their leader. To be able to grow stronger and live.

A new girl is in town not knowing anything about this tradition. She came here as her senior year in high school. One of the males one who is what people say is a bad boy of the town has his eyes on her. He is willing to do what it takes to get her in this sacrifice.

There are different stages to this sacrifice, the people must sleep with the victims, have them drink blood and inside of the blood must have dead rose petals then they could bring them to the group.

During the time of the bad boy getting to know this girl. He might just change his mind and beg the leader to allow him to keep her as a pet or he might just let her die…Its up to you what he does. Also it is up to you if he is a vampire, demon, witch or even a werewolf.

This is a role that I am quite capable of taking. I believe it would be suiting for a demon such as I to play such a role, and I offer you my request to partake this role indeed.

However, would you please mind clarifying a bit more on what you may mean by your male lead being a bad boy? How does he like to appear so? What would be considered a bad boy in the context of your request if I may ask.

If you would like for a writing sample, I will gladly give it if you give me a bit of a prompt first, so that I will have an idea what you'd seek in my writing.
Looking for writing prompts, 500-1000 words. Will do one a day.