A Hot Tale in A Cold War

Started by TheScarletBlade, July 24, 2010, 07:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheScarletBlade

This is an old school thread idea I had a long long time ago and I though that it finally be a good story line to try out if I could assemble some solid writing partners.

The basic story line is sent essentially in the cold war between America and Russia, I am not really putting a time stamp on it yet because it could be a more futuristic cold war between America and Russia.  The main protagonist in the story is a handsome American spy, kind of a Michael Westin/James Bond character that is sent into Russia to do what spies to best. The story opens with our protagonist having been captured on assignment in Russia and brought to a Siberian Gulag where he is being tortured for information. Our hero was seduced and captured by the main Femme Fatale, a smoking hot and deadly female Russian KGB agent ( modeled mostly after Black Widow). During his days in the Gulag, being beat and tortured to death almost everyday, our hero meets a beautiful Russian doctor who is held against her will by the KGB and forced to work the Gulag, shes treated poorly and practically like a prisoner herself, with only one goal and that's keep our hero alive long enough for him to eventually break.Seeing the doctor as his only way out, our hero convinces her help him escape and promises to take her with him when he does,so a plan hatches between the two of them and they escape. Having been the one to catch him before,our Femme Fatale is sent to bring him back but not alone. That's where the last character of our story comes in,a hard as nails evil male villain who is kind of the evil Russian version of our hero who is tasked with capturing the escapees and making sure his new partner is loyal to the cause. What happens next is essentially up to the creative genius of the assembled writers....

So I am guess I am looking for people the fill the roles of our two villians and our kind heart female doctor since I will be playing our Hero.

If your interested, be sure to send me a message! Thanks for your time and considerations.

“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

BlueEyedBard

I would be interested in the main villain role.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

elfguy

----

Question Mark

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on July 25, 2010, 12:23:54 AM
I would be interested in the main villain role.

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off