What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatman

I did try the multi-coloured yoga kilt once, but I was sent home.
:-)
History, where creative writing was born.

CrimDragon

Black suit, navy blue shirt matching shoes and my watch. Just came home from work.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, red and white blouse with narrow stripes, sheer black stockings and black heels.

TehyaBabyy

White tank top and black short shorts.

King Serperior

Green t-shirt and kaki shorts, my usual type of relaxing wear   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

WillowPup

Mario t-shirt and pyjama pants with owls on them... because its midday and PJ pants are comfy!

WyldRanger

White t-shirt, black socks and blue gym shorts...perfect sleeping wear.

CrimDragon

Nothing. Laying naked in my bed.

WillowPup

Quote from: CrimDragon on May 07, 2014, 03:00:55 AM
Nothing. Laying naked in my bed.

Well aren't you a tease :P

Swapped my Mario t-shirt for a simple red tank top- My eyes look nice while wearing red. heh

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless, mint green dress that zippers down the back with a full skirt and a short sleeved, waist-length jacket, beige stockings and beige heels.

WillowPup

Actually got dressed today.. :P Wearing tight black leggings and a orange, black and white top with leopard print (looks nicer than it sounds :P)

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue pencil skirt and long-sleeved white blouse, beige stockings and navy heels with a matching navy belt.

Beautiful Mystery

A teal colored tank top dress with a black long sleeve over it. It is cold in my room >.<
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

WillowPup

Quote from: Beautiful Mystery on May 09, 2014, 12:32:35 AM
A teal colored tank top dress with a black long sleeve over it. It is cold in my room >.<

Sounds comfy!

Long black exercise pants (most comfortable things EVER) and a collared polo top from RDA (Riding for the Disabled Association) where I volunteer. Also comfy!

Kytn

A long blue and white skirt, a white t-shirt, and a black shrug.
Updates coming soon!

AmberStarfire

A black and grey short dress (which is a bit short and cold for the weather), with a black striped skirt under it, and a purple jacket.

I'm not going anywhere, so it's a bit of a mismatched combination that's comfy and warm.

Avis habilis

Kytn

Quote from: Avis habilis on May 09, 2014, 11:55:14 AM
A gesture of gloomy indifference?
While sometimes applicable, that's not quite what I meant.  :-)
Updates coming soon!

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray business suit with a white shawl collar blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.  I'm looking forward to some sloppy comfort when I get home cause today has been one heck of busy and I'm aching all over.

Goldmoon

Black spandex shorts and baby blue sports bra. Hair in a ponytail with light makeup (gotta look good for a couple of the men in the neighborhood). Trying to get off the sofa for my run.

Anesa

WyldRanger

Anesa

Quote from: WyldRanger on May 09, 2014, 09:56:41 PM
Gym shorts and a t-shirt...

*Gets her binocculars and peers over into Xana's window!*  8-)

MelisaArtemis

Koto0005

over-sized t-shirt, white lacy thong. i just woke up.
I'm taking a break.
As it is, i haven't been very active lately due to financial, emotional, and work stressers. Every weekend ive made an atempt to start writing, but have no motivation for it. My break is.. indefinite, i have no clue how long ill be away... anyway.. sorry if I've disappointed any of you.. those that have questions feel free to ask, and if i have you in messenger, ill still chat for sure.