Re:Roman Camp Half-Blood: Looking for more Demigods! Roman Myth based game!

Started by Aiden, June 19, 2011, 12:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyu

Quote from: Kendra on October 20, 2011, 02:25:02 AM
Hi Miyu,

you got the pm from Aiden so welcome big time to the game.
If you follow this link --> HERE
it will take you to our big game section - pop into the Chatterbox to say hello to everyone, they're a friendly bunch and won't snap your head off ;)
you will also find the OOC area where we discuss ingame strategy or anything else in game related - I'll sort out here with you how to kick start Brian into the game.

If you follow this link -->HERE
it will take you to the Character approval thread, just post your character sheet up there - thanks
And Welcome to the game

:-)

First of all, nice Avy Kendra-chan.

Second I have no idea where to start posting, I mean what to do on my first post since this is a rather big rp

Kendra

Quote from: Rhoswen on October 20, 2011, 08:38:46 AM
I can play a male role as a son to Apollo. Now an image is going to take a bit and I would like to reserve a female character later when ratios are better. But if you need another character filled, I am willing to help along those lines as well. If in a few days, I have not found the image I like; I will take you up on that challenge to help with the search.  ;)

Great stuff Rhoswen ;)
and no worries on reserving your second character to be female
Nudge away if you can't find any one you like to be his visual - always glad to help  :-)

Quote from: Miyu on October 20, 2011, 12:59:16 PM
First of all, nice Avy Kendra-chan.

Second I have no idea where to start posting, I mean what to do on my first post since this is a rather big rp

thanks Miyu ;) I do like it myself  >:)
once you're over I'll chat with you in the ooc and we'll get you taken care of  ;)

Miyu

Kendra

Aiden

Welcome to the game Miyu, happy to have you and all our new players.

Rhoswen

I haven't forgotten....still working on an image for my charater.
Hithaear Annuieleni

Aiden

Quote from: Rhoswen on October 26, 2011, 12:43:07 PM
I haven't forgotten....still working on an image for my charater.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me and Kendra.

Rhoswen

Name: Laython Curren
God or Goddess Parent: Apollo
Claimed or Unclaimed: Claimed
Background Info: Laython is a young teen who is very sensitive about his life. It hurt him that his Father withheld information about where his Mother, could be found. Upon his 12th birthday, he was told her first name was Lilly. Still he dreams of who she might have been nonetheless. Her last name was one he would have to guess at, and so gave himself the last name Curren, linking him to the outside world. With his talent to compose music, spent most free time creating beautiful concertos, singing about Lilly, whose motherly love he pretends to remember. For one who is trained in the arts of a warrior, Laython does posses the heart of a lover. At age 16, the need to be a loner in order to compose, changed a little toward being a bit of a flirt; using his musical talents to move the heart. With such talent came with it the mastery of many instruments. This he attributes to his Father and what remains belongs to Lilly.
Raised in Camp Half Blood since the age of two, was told that an anonym’s man dressed in a white cloak, brought him to the gate of the camp, leaving him there once Achilles happen along and received him, and bringing him to the Lupa. Achilles and Bermusa together have been the driving force behind his training; guiding him on a path worthy of his talents and more. Although he is more rebellious then compliant; has voiced loudly how he would much rather wield the bow of a violin, then practice wielding the long-bow, a weapon of his Father’s choice. Knowing he has siblings in the camp, is of some comfort to him, but he knows that they share the same fate in the end. A loner by nature most times would like, to be left, to his own vises.
Fatal Flaw: Though he is learning to master the long-bow; has found his grip upon the sword to be quite weak. Failing numerous times to defend his left side properly in battle scenarios; has earned him his share of scolding by his Mentors. It has come to the realization he has a blind spot that will not be over come. A human flaw his peers jest at.
Weapon or Skill: Long-Bow, musical instruments and voice
Physical Description: Unlike his Father Apollo, Laython has a head of deep red hair, compliments of his Mother. Dreamy brown eyes; that are said can see directly into the soul of another. Not that he can do so, but keeps the illusion that he can. At 6 feet 8 inches, has a medium slender build of which he is still working on, in comparison to many of his peers. No noticeable birth marks but has four small scars on the back of the lower left side ribcage; as reminders of a weak spot. 
Future Goals: He wants to be a rock star in the outside world, or an Orchestral Conductor. But only time can tell if his skills as a master bowman reveals a greater path for him to come as a warrior.
Fears: Though he may flirt and appear unencumbered by the female persuasions, he fears he cannot fall deeply in love. He is mostly consumed about not living up to his Father’s expectations. 
Likes: Outside his natural abilities he finds the outside world music appealing. He likes the style dress that entails, the men’s long leather style coats and dark shades. The blue jeans are a hit with him as they fit him nicely. Laython cherishes his siblings and welcomes new friends.
Dislikes: He hates sharing unfinished music. His dislike for the harp stems souly behind the fact it is rather outdated. He cannot accept betrayal.

Hithaear Annuieleni

Kendra

I like him Rhoswen ;)
wait for Aiden to give final approval but you've got my thumbs up  :-)

Aiden

Hello Rhoswen,

Character looks good to me and a male demigod of Apollo is more than welcome, be warned you have quite a few sisters.

If you follow this link --> HERE
it will take you to our big game section - The Chatterbox is for general chit chat,We are a friendly bunch for the most part and activity varies.

We also have the IC OOC area where we discuss ingame strategy or anything else in game related

If you follow this link -->HERE
it will take you to the Character approval thread, just post your character sheet up there

Also this thread here ------> Here is our Information thread with NPCs and a short game synopsis to catch you up to speed.

Since you are a camper, all you need will be found here. Right now all the children are either bathing or eating it is dinner time and it has been a long day for everyone.

Welcome to the game, look forward to you joining.

Aiden

Still looking for players/campers.

Message Kendra and myself if you are interested in joining.

Out game has started so we are only recruiting select players.

Amelita

Guys, wanna post up that list again? With what Gods are still available? <3

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Aiden

OOPS, forgot to mention that we made a new recruitment thread. Looking this one now.

Here is the link to the new one!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=124291.0