Werewolf 3; VILLAGERS WIN!!

Started by Galactic Druid, May 29, 2016, 06:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seranova

Listen.

As a furless villager, I submit that I am the perfect candidate for sheriff. Mint will never be able to fit that hat over those ears, and Der is more likely to use the trump card to "great" us all into oblivion. Plus, I look damn good in chaps.

Sera for sheriff!
Sera's Ons/Off's
Hello darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again.

Deamonbane

I vote for Rel Mayer for Sheriff.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Ceralilly

Continues to mingle while taking notes:

"Sera rhymes with Cera...hmmmm...and Aiden...he sure makes nice flyers...Rel has been tried and true....Oh I don't know!"
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Mintprincess

Quote from: Seranova on May 30, 2016, 10:02:18 AM
Listen.

As a furless villager, I submit that I am the perfect candidate for sheriff. Mint will never be able to fit that hat over those ears, and Der is more likely to use the trump card to "great" us all into oblivion. Plus, I look damn good in chaps.

Sera for sheriff!

I'll bite. Only cuz you're always good, always shady, and if you are the sheriff, the Seer will vindicate you. 

Seranova

Clio

I'll probably regret this, but with little to go on, the flyers do their job. I'll vote Aiden.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Seranova

I'm not sure how much more split our votes can get. As I'm skimming, I see 4 people with 2 votes each?

A vote for Sera is a vote for team village!
Sera's Ons/Off's
Hello darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again.

Verasaille

I don't think everyone has had time to respond yet. I want to see some debate here! We have a couple of days to hash it out!

Majority rules?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Mintprincess

Majority will rule in the end, but I do think we should try to come to a good consensus. 

I really enjoy being sheriff, so I'm still going to throw my own hat out there.  And there are no ears under it, Sera!

Remiel

Mintprincess is as good a candidate as anybody else, I guess.

yugi006

Quote from: Verasaille on May 30, 2016, 04:17:55 PM
I don't think everyone has had time to respond yet. I want to see some debate here! We have a couple of days to hash it out!

Majority rules?

Not much to debate as most have no clue which side everyone is on yet.

KatKwik

Well there's always Remiel...maybe Aiden as she solid like a rock...Wonders if Minty has pointy ears because of all the talk of hats not fitting...Will Der's hat be magical that it will swallow him up like a magic hat...I'll be deliberating these.

There's always the great Madame herself, the great professor off all things...

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Autumn Sativus

I don't know if there's anyone I can trust more than myself, so... if there's a chance... I'll cast my vote for Saffron too.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Mintprincess

Ceralilly

I cast my vote for Mintprincess

She seems to have a level head on her shoulders.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Galactic Druid

Whoops, didn't catch that anyone did quick enough. Mint is right, you have to vote for another player.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Derwaysh

Quote from: Madame Professor on May 29, 2016, 10:17:31 PM
My vote is for Derwaysh, because I know he'll make this village great again.

~Puts up signs for Drumpf University~

The 'D' is silent.  O8)

Quote from: Mintprincess on May 29, 2016, 10:24:28 PM
but he fail!bodyguarded last time -teases so hard- 

I luff you Der!!!

Bodyguards make no sense, they make no sense, sheriffs is where its at, they make sense, come on vote for me.

You think I can make village great again? Wrong, I can make it greater! Bigger budgets for the town watch! Larger parties in the town-square! Thorough...er appreciation for those that put themselves on the line against wolves! You know you want this all!

Follow lady Versaille and Kat's example, folks! You know these footlongs are hardly an inch but oh do they make deals and get the job done.

Get the job done today; vote Der! 8-)

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Autumn Sativus

My mistake apparently. I thought I saw Aiden voting for himself and the rule had changed.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Galactic Druid

Nono, he did, and I failed to catch it. Sadly, I saw a name in bold, added it to my list, and didn't cross check. That said, Lobbying for yourself is totally fine. Der, you'll need to vote for someone else as well.

Derwaysh

Once again the establishment tries to control people. But I knew the rules before I ran. :-[

My vote is thus for Sera. Come on, mate. Let's make a deal. Tit for tat.

Literally.
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Aiden

Rp guy

http://www.dlgamer.us/download-civilization_5_the_complete-pc_games-p-22569.html

2 hours left (from this post)

ALL CIV 5 for 12 bucks!

That is a burrito for me!

Galactic Druid

Well, you definitely picked a method I would notice, lol!

AmberStarfire

That's a big difference in price.

Galactic Druid

Made my purchse, waiting for it to authenticate. Thanks for the heads up, good looking out. Unrelated, but please change your vote to a different player when you have a spare moment. XD

Galactic Druid

Sheriff Votes

Mintprincess: 4

Saffron: 2

Derwaysh: 3

Servnova: 2

Rel Mayer: 2

Aiden: 1

Needs to vote:

Rel Mayer, Intimate Ink, KatKwik

Please adjust votes:

Saffron, Aiden