Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Granted. And here, you have slightly foiled the Gods of The Wish.. for such a selfless hope sends the circuits of the Eternal All crackling through an impossible loophole that will have repercussions. Ahhhh, but your mind has flooded now with an insatiable greed to be the End-All, Be-All.. not satisfied with your newly attained 'better than just good enough'.. nope, you now tap the chin and plot how you can be it all.. which as we know.. is quite dizzying in it's impossibility. Greedy thing! :P

I wish for just one little trip to the far side of Neptune. I hear it's lovely this time of.. everything.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Granted. Drops you in to a giant blender and shoots you out of a giant straw, eventually you get there.. in pieces.

I wish I had a devious mind. :P

Mordred

After throwing the wishing well for a crazy loop.. it recovered.. and somehow eeked a few more drops of deviousness into that.. innocent (???) mind.. which sent the forces of chaos for a loop, the poles spinning (in the wrong way), and pretty much wreaking havoc throughout every damn corner of the universe. And all because you wanted to suggest.. *can't even say it*

I wish I was totally electronic, just for one day.
*See Pillory*

Adammair

Granted...you are totally electronic. The day is New Year's Eve, 1999, and your fully electronic form is tied up in an old mainframe running out-of-date COBOL, therefore when the day ends, and it becomes the year 2000, the computer you are in crashes, thinking it is 1900 instead, and you end up in an infinite loop, until someone gets around to updating the software.

I wish I had a girlfriend for every day of the week, and that none of them know about each other.

Sybl

Granted, until the day I blackmailed you on the day before your payday. Oops. :P Busted!

I wish I had the power of perfection.

Adammair

Granted, but being imperfect beings as humans are, everything you make perfect causes something else to fall apart completely.

I wish I had the power of invisibility, and the ability to walk through walls.

Les Man

granted, but Puck goes ahead and gives everyone else the ability to see invisible people and also advances science beyond the need for walls.

I wish getting drunk made you really hiccup bubbles.
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

Sybl

Granted. The bubbles are related to nasty old cheese farts.. that's see what you have done.  :o

I wish I had a yacht.

Adammair

Granted, but it has no rudder and nothing to steer with, so it drifts along on the waves endlessly.

I wish I had a dark blue, 1969 Corvette Stingray.

Les Man

Granted, but...

I wish I had that dark blue, 1969 Corvette Stingray instead.
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)

Sybl

Granted, and I steal it and sink it in the ocean.

I wish I could see the look on your face.

Les Man

Granted, but there's some policy about using pictures of yourself on Elliquiy, and I get kicked off and you feel SO guilty you can't write anything but Apology Notes anymore... maybe go work at Hallmark?

I wish I would get an apology note for having "my" car stolen...

Sybl

Granted, Dear *cough* Les Man, *crosses fingers* Sowwee I stole your car. *rolls eyes.  >:)

I wish I was better at meaningful chatter. ;D

Mordred

Granted.. yet you do so with fluent ease in a language nobody else knows.. an ancient dialect of Sumerian.

I wish all these cool wishes made by others would come true for me.. (the Corvette wish got me).. but each ending before the price of admission raised it's ugly head.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Granted. All our wishes come true at exactly the same time, even yours, converging on you the good, the bad, and yes, even Ramman's.
You are driven quite insane, and lose your mind...if you even have one, that is?   >:)

I wish I could watch it unfold. :P

Shiny

Granted. Watching the consequences of your wish corrupting actions unfold fills your heart with so much guilt, though, that you follow Mordred into the realm of insanity.

I wish that I was a pirate, NO Wait, a ninja, hang on,...a ninja-pirate.
Nothing great, but for someone to share their thoughts.

Sybl

Granted. You are a ninja-pirate dressed in a Roger Rabbit suit, who asks like Thumper from the classic Bambi.

I wish I was a violinist.

Adammair

Granted, but your strings break every time you try to play.

I wish I was a handsome, muscular male model.

Kaernak

Granted, but females no longer find that sort of thing attractive.

I wish I had studied Wing Chun under Ip Man.

Adammair

Granted, but Bruce Lee was studying under him far longer than you, and blows you away with one of his One-Inch Punches.

I wish I had a job I truly enjoyed.

Kaernak

Granted, but now that job shortens your life span by 30 years.

I wish my ex best friend hadn't decided to make all the wrong decisions in life that drove her away from me.

MQ

Granted, but as she returned to you you fall in love with her, she got pregnant soon and you are now having at home babies - quadruplets were born. Meaning no privacy, no time for each other, no sleep, let of stress and need to earn lot of money.

I wish we finish the reconstruction of our house soon and can move in.
MQ
ONs/OFFs thread//Roleplaying ideas//Absences
Always looking to improve - any feedback welcome

Kaernak

(i'd be fine with quadruplets with her honestly...)

Granted but when you move back in you notice the stench of a corpse buried under one of the floorboards.

I wish I had as easy of a time sorting out my life as I have sorting out others.

Jalynn6

Granted but the price is all the lives you've helped sort out all suddenly fall apart.

I wish I could physically do all the things my mind can conceive.

Sybl

Granted. That lasts one day, and your brain fails. Back to school with you.

I wish I owned an amusement park.