Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzy1337

Not trying to lock up Insanity. I've got no rubber rooms.

Banned!  :D
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Sybl

Banned for not locking the insanity within.

Izzy1337

Why would I do that when I can let it out and spread it around?

Banned, dear one!  ;)
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for half baked knowledge of Insanity!

Insanity does not spread.... I run wild!!! >:)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

Banned. You didn't let it out, again?

Izzy1337

>.>

I plead the fifth.

<.<

Oh, and you're banned, too.

Insanityenviesme

You cant plead the fifth! I plead the fifth!
you're banned!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not pleading yet ;)
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned for not knowing I did.. or didn't..

you can't hear me whispering?  >:)

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not whispering sweet dirty nothing into my ear :p
Moments of Sanity

Izzy1337

Banned for not giving us examples of dirty sweet nothings.

Sybl

Banned for not knowing..and interrupting my reply

Izzy1337

Banned for not typing faster.

Also, *whines* HE started it!

Sybl

Banned for being that whiny bratty little sister again. :P

Insanityenviesme

Banned for being mean to Izzy!
bad Sybl! You should be punished >:)

Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned for only thinking about it. You had your chance. Banned. :P

Izzy1337

Banned for trying to avoid punishment. (Wo)man up!  ;)

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not wanting my special brand of punishment! You Woman up too, Izzy :p
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Insanityenviesme

Banned for making me ask instead of taking matters into your own hands  :p
Moments of Sanity

Izzy1337

Taking what into our own hands?!

*gasps* Banned!

Insanityenviesme

Banned for making me almost spell it out :p
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned for not being old school.   ;)

elone

Banned for peeing in the pool. (lighten up)
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's