This scared me a bit- (Advice please?)

Started by Broken Knight, July 30, 2008, 11:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Broken Knight

Sherona

The law states that there has to be intent to actually go and meet an underage child. They get them to go over there so that they can not say "OH I was just playing, wasn't actually going to go"

Also you will note that PJ always plays at being a child...never do they have a child pretend to be an adult. They are out looking for people who are actively looking and preying on children.

I will never go so low as to call that child a 'lying bitch' because..yeah oh my god??. I remember several times as a child I lied abotu my age. I know everyone of my peers did at times too...and if we are really being honest who did not lie about their age at some point in their life?

I hope she got grounded yes, but yeah I am not going to sit here and call her derogatory names. *smiles*

Greenthorn

Quote from: Mathim on July 31, 2008, 09:48:19 PM
Here's my two cents:

As big a bitch as that mother was, I can't imagine what that poor girl is suffering through right now, so compared to what you're worrying about, hers is probably ten times worse. So consider TRUE justice to be served, the little lying brat. The only one liable in that situation is the kid, for lying and committing fraud as we've all pretty much been able to agree on.

*blinks*

Apparently you don't have children *smiles*  I would have done much worse than what that mother did..errr...actually I did do worse.  I found out my at the time 13 year old was speaking with a 26 year old on yahoo...(but he -knew- her age)and their conversations -were not- sexually oriented no was he trying to meet up with her...but I, being a "bitch" followed the dude around to chat rooms under my daughter's id and outed him *smirks*

So...honestly...if you feel that the child is suffering because of being disciplined and protected, then you would really think my kids are living horrible lives.

Broken Knight

Yeah, I don't think the mother did anything wrong, per se. I just kinda went through an 'Oh crap!' phase.