Attack of the Kraken! (Tentacles... lots of them, seeking all F, maybe herm)

Started by Panthean, July 05, 2010, 08:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthean

I know that this a big fantasy; although I'm not as sure about the E crowd, elsewhere has gotten large responses. The premise is that you and your friends are on a cruise ship somewhere in the pacific. Suddenly, Krakeno, a transforming tentacle monster attacks. He takes all of the women on the ship to a tropical island and stores them there as trophies and as sex toys.

About Krakeno. Krakeno can transform into something that is mostly human. His skin is blubbery, and bright blue, his eyes glow sky blue and he has a bunch of fin formations on his head that appears somewhat like hair. He wears a dark blue coat over a casual dark blue outfit (all leather and scales). His back has large fins sticking through his clothes, and has normal human arms and legs. He also has 5 tentacles that appear to be tails; they change in size at will. His monster form is simply a giant version of a mix between a squid and an octopus, he has a seemingly endless amount of tentacles that can change in size at will. He cums through his tentacles. He has the ability to convert a tentacle to air supply for underwater scenes if there are any, or even for deepthroat scenes.

All who are interested, please make a character sheet!

Name:
Gender: (F please, I might do hermaphrodites but I doubt it, talk to me, I will not play with M partners)
Appearance: (I imagine you'd probably be wearing a bathing suite, or light amount of clothing, after all, you started on a cruise ship, and end up on an island. Images are welcome, but I have no preference as to whether you post them or not.)
Physique: (how muscular, tan, what hair color, eye color, what height, sizes, shapes and colors of all sorts go here)
Clothes: (What clothes are they starting off with? What will you keep with you?)
In to: (what kind of interactions and fetishes are you specifically looking for in this rp?)
Not in to: (what kind of interactions and fetishes are you looking to avoid, but don't mind doing if you must?)
Limits: (what kind of interactions and fetishes will you not stand for?)
Bio: (if you really think your character's story is necessary for this rp, you're free to post it, but do keep in mind, this rp has minimal plot.)

elfguy

Name: Jane

Appearance:

Clothes: Jeans, black tank top, black leather gloves

In to: most things

Not in to: herma

Limits: death, loss of limbs

Bio: Jane is a rebellious girl by nature. She's also very dominant. Working part time as a guard at a local jail, she spends all her money on drugs and alcohol. She believes almost any problem can be solved by a punch in the face. Her brother decided to show her what 'normal' people did for her vacation, and brought her to a cruise. Jane wasn't fond of the idea, but since her brother offered to pay for it, she accepted. Already, she's regretting coming, and would rather be in a club rather than on this ship.

----

Panthean