Murder on the Elliquiy Express (IC Thread) [Day 3]

Started by Kip, March 25, 2010, 08:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScorpioQueen

Scorpio chuckles at Marguerite's comment as she watches the couple. "We haven't officially kicked someone off yet..it's still a tie."
I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!

Marguerite

Quote from: ScorpioQueen on April 07, 2010, 12:18:00 PM
Scorpio chuckles at Marguerite's comment as she watches the couple. "We haven't officially kicked someone off yet..it's still a tie."

"True and will we be able to survive if the person is innocent?,' she answered, tying her hair back into a messy ponytail.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Cardwolf

"Such things are better left in the hands of God or Fate...or whatever you believe in."  Card said sadly opening a bible.

Kip

Quote from: Kip on April 06, 2010, 09:10:21 PM
Current Voting :

Beguile's Mistress - 8 votes : Imogen, Ryven, Remiel, Eden, Aiden, Cardwolf, Izu, Caeli
Imogen - 8 votes : Saffron, sinera,  Mithlomwen, Beguile's Mistress, Marguerite, ScorpioQueen, Esoteric Myobi, Trieste
Esoteric Myobi - 1 vote : Kyrsa
Remiel - 1 vote : Valerian

The fear of a tough choice evident in his eyes, Kip turned to Kyrsa and Valerian. 

"There are two leading candidates.  I would ask you to reconsider your vote in light of this and perhaps we can come to a consensus."

All other votes are locked in - Valerian and Kyrsa - please make a choice between Imogen and Beguile's Mistress.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Valerian

Quote from: Valerian on April 07, 2010, 08:30:46 AM
Val threw her hands up in despair.  "Oh, I don't even know what to think anymore.  It all comes down to luck in the end, anyway.  I'll just vote for Imogen, since there's no chance of getting Remiel off the train.  And if she turns out to be guilty, then we'll know who to look at if anyone else is killed.  Either both of you are murderers or neither, isn't that what you said, Remiel?"
Did already.   ;D
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kip

.. I knew that.  Out of fairness, I will wait to see if Kyrsa concurs or whether we'll need to tie break.

Current Voting

Imogen - 9 votes : Saffron, sinera,  Mithlomwen, Beguile's Mistress, Marguerite, ScorpioQueen, Esoteric Myobi, Trieste, Valerian
Beguile's Mistress - 9 votes : Imogen, Ryven, Remiel, Eden, Aiden, Cardwolf, Izu, Caeli, Kyrsa

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Kye

"I will vote for Beguile's Mistress." Kyrsa said after much thought.

ScorpioQueen

"Oh bloody hell, a tie? How are we going to go about this now?" Scorpio sits back waiting to see what the final decision will be, she looks around at the other passangers wondering if we've all made the correct decisions with our votes.

Nadir

ScorpioQueen

Smiles at Eden, "I agree with Eden, if they both have such high votes, maybe they both should get off at the next stop." 

Imogen

Imogen's hand slipped back in Remiel's, and a little frown creased upon her brow as some passenger's behaviour went from polite to outright crude. "I'll volunteer to disembark, if there is a problem." She stated drily, as this really wasn't a travel any sane person would choose to prolong.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Marguerite

Quote from: Eden on April 07, 2010, 06:43:54 PM
"Shove them both off!"

She blinked and went back to her vodka knowing Eden was always one to say what should have been said. The voting could go on for days and someone else might fall victim if it was pushed any further to wait.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Imogen

"To solve this, I shall change my vote to ..." Imogen's gaze flitted over those present and rested upon one random person. "Valerian."
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Trieste

OOC

Imogen, be patient while Kip deals with IRL stuff and then he will post the tiebreaker.

Quote from: Kip on April 07, 2010, 05:30:28 PM
The fear of a tough choice evident in his eyes, Kip turned to Kyrsa and Valerian. 

"There are two leading candidates.  I would ask you to reconsider your vote in light of this and perhaps we can come to a consensus."

All other votes are locked in - Valerian and Kyrsa - please make a choice between Imogen and Beguile's Mistress.

Emphasis mine.

OOC

Kip

Kip looked around at everyone wringing his hands.  Fretting, he appeared torn as he didn't want the decision to fall onto the company for fear of the legal implications.  Before he could say anything, Imogen ran across to him and whispered in his ear.  His eyes widened and he shook his head but Imogen kept on talking before handing him a letter of some type.

Kip opened it up and quickly scanned it, his eyes softening as he read it.  With a quick nod and smile in Imogen's direction, he gestured to his staff who ran off in anticipation of his wishes.  As the train stopped at the station, he put an arm around Imogen's shoulder and whispered to her before the woman hopped off at the station.

As the train departed once more, Imogen could be seen smiling in obvious relief as she had saved herself from the grisly end that awaited innocent passengers.

Returning to his remaining guests, Kip bowed slightly. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, your carriage requests please."

----------------------------------

Please send me your carriage requests - A, B, C, D in priority order.

Thanks!

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Remiel

Remiel's heart sank, but he couldn't help but be impressed by the lady Imogen's quiet nobility as she nominated herself for removal, thus solving the impasse.  He was, of course, not surprised at all when her innocence was made public.  With bittersweet emotion, he helped her retrieve her valises and suitcases, hugged her good-bye, and watched her from the boarding car as she disembarked.   He continued to watch from the train window as the Elliquiy Express pulled away from the station, relieved that she would be safe, but sorrowful that he could not enjoy her company for the rest of the trip. 

Sighing, afflicted by a surly melancholy, he said not a word to the other passengers, but retreated to an unoccupied carriage in quiet seclusion.