Rusty's hungers

Started by rustytiger, December 13, 2010, 10:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rustytiger

I wish I could think of something snazzy to do right her, but I have nothing really. Just that we can always change the ideas so that it's more playable if you want. That's it for now, check out my o/o if you wish to rp with me. Just shoot me a pm if you wish to talk about anything, I 'm basically open for anything.  ;D

Vassalord
If anyone as read this manga I would really like to do a rp about it. What it's about it is Vampires Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley) and Johnny Rayflo have a strange relationship. Charley is a cyborg, and a vampire hunter for the Vatican, while his master Johnny enjoys a playboy lifestyle. While fighting crimes involving vampires, Charley struggles to control his lust for blood and for Johnny, while Johnny (previously known as Addie before becoming a vampire) delights in seducing his servant and attempts to deal with issues from his own past. Johnny cares about Charley (also known as Cherry and Chris), and the feelings don't seem to be one-sided. -from wiki- Basically a master vampire who is dominate when it come to everyone else except for his favorite servant where he very submissive to him. MxM pairing and I need a dominate person to play Chris.

Shifting Love
There are two warring countries that have finally after hundreds of years of warring have finally a agreed to end the war, the only this is that the daughter and son of the two countries must marry to keep the peace. One country is very emotionless or rather they keep a tight hold on their emotions and are very reserved in what they do. The other country is very emotional, wild and the exact opposite of the other country. I mainly had the idea of using shapeshifters, felines and dogs, but I can work with anything on this one. There doesn't have to be love right away or any love at all if you don't want. Just in the beginning the son and daughter shouldn't get along and feel that they are forced to everything just so another war doesn't start.

Whose's the Master?
I want to play with the idea of a slave having two masters. Now this can be group or solo, and I don't mind playing the two masters. The two masters are vampires and they are from the same master. Now one master is really into the BSDM and the other is more into the sweeter side of the love again, at least that is what they want you to think. The darker master buys a new slave, one who will fight him and give him the pleasure of breaking someone strong. Really the darker master is the sweetest guy in the world and is addicted to the pain that the lighter master gives him. The lighter master trys to make the slave run away because he wants the other master to himself.

Pet
A young girl has always wanted a pet, or rather a shape shifter.  Every year she has pleaded her father for one and each year she was denied her wish. It wasn't until her 21st birthday that her father finally granted her wish and  bought her a pet, a female shape shifter that she would have to train and take care of herself, too bad this wasn't going to be as easy as training a normal pet. (I would like to play the pet, but I can play the girl too. We can switch the genders too.)

It's all fun and games
She was funny and cute and was such a tease to her male friends, especially her best guy friend. Teasing him with sexual acts but never following through with them, sending him dirty pictures of herself and other naughty texts, until he finally snaps. He blacks mails her into becoming his sex toy until his desire for her finally goes away, which might take a while because this is pay back for all her teasing over the long years.

Unforeseen circumstances
Two large corporations are fighting for power in the business world. The heads of the company decide to marry their children so the fighting will stop, or that what is seems to the public. Really the grooms company is blacking mailing the bride's company and the only way that they will keep everything hidden is if the oldest daughter marries the their oldest son. what she doesn't realize is that their son is a sadist and enjoys the darker side of love. Something she has never experienced before.
I'm slowly coming back after years long hiatus. Still going through all the new rules and updates so I'm sorry if I mess up.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

rustytiger

Added one new idea. Sorry if it's a bit confusing.
I'm slowly coming back after years long hiatus. Still going through all the new rules and updates so I'm sorry if I mess up.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

rustytiger

Updated, added another idea.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

Biles

I would like to know your O/O's cause I don't know if you're into futa and stuff.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

rustytiger

My on and offs are in my signature, and I don't mind most things and I'm really up to anything. =]

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

rustytiger

well it's been a while since I've been here......new idea! Unforeseen circumstances. If anyone as any idea they want to run by me just pm me. =]

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread