'Fantasie' is open. [Brothel, Character Progression, Testing!]

Started by aya, October 02, 2013, 02:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aya

Welcome to Fantasie. Bienvenue à Fantasie. ファンタジーへようこそ. 歡迎來到 Fantasie. Willkommen zu den Fantasie.

Welcome messages scroll past on a digital banner as you enter the Universe's most exclusive location. A small, quiet house situated atop an island amidst an ocean of stars. This place exists, but can never be found. Only the chosen and the lucky find themselves stumbling upon this slice of heaven. Upon leaving, a mysteriously blank card that you can't seem to get rid of, no matter what, finds its way into your possession. Those fortunate enough to return find more and more perks awaiting with each visit.. along with new activities.

Well, who are you? Where are you from? What do you look like? Why are you here, and what is your desire?

The second floor.
The second floor is where erotic desires are fulfilled. A variety of partners await to satisfy lustful urges. Some say with enough visits, you can have any of your deepest cravings become a reality. Be careful of spending too much time here, else the experience will take a drastic toll on your health.
Time limit: The posts you can make in one encounter are equal to 3 + your stamina value.

The stat system.
Are you strong? Resilient? Maybe skilled? Each person who visits Fantasie is different. What are you like?

Strength: You are physically powerful. In bed, you can easily move your partner according to your whims, using power to bend them to your will. You are fast and strong, and dish out insane amounts of raw pleasure.
Stamina: You are lasting. You don't easily tire, often leaving your partner out of breath before you even break a sweat. You are capable of receiving pleasure received in certain situations, and can recover if you've had too much.
Skill: You are adept. You have the most specialized skillset, but the most rewarding. You can manipulate multiple skills to combine for devastating effect.

But you can't be good at everything. What's your specialty?
Each person begins with 6 points to distribute amongst the three disciplines. Each discipline must have a minimum of 1 point.

The trait system.
(10) denotes a cost of 10 FP to unlock. Each player begins with 10 FP to spend.

Traits.

So you're strong, huh? If you've earned enough Fantasie Points (FP), why don't I teach you something special?

(10) Rough: You excel in rough play, making your opponent submit to you. Additional (STR) PP generated for both you and your opponent when you perform acts of rough play (spanking, talking dirty, hair pulling, etc.)

(10) Frenzy: Your passion burns like white-hot flame, growing in intensity as time passes. Each of your post increases the base PP generation of this encounter by 1.
ex. Your first post generates 1 PP normally. Your next post will generate 2 PP, and your partner's subsequent post will generate 2 PP. Your third post will generate 3 PP, and so on.

(20) Overpowering: Your physical advantage lets you bend your opponent to your will for a while. Locks your opponent into the current position for their next post. Usable once per encounter.

(30) Relentless: A relentless assault pulverizes the senses of your partner and gives them no choice but to have a mind-blowing orgasmic experience. Additional (STR) PP generated for each post in the same position.
ex; you engage in doggystyle, generating 1 PP for both players. Your partner elects to stay in the same position, generating 1 PP for you but 1+(STR) for them. You choose to continue the onslaught, now generating [1+(STR)] x2 for your partner.

You've got stamina in bed, so what? Let me show you how to put that to use.

(10) A-resist: Your experience with anal sex allows you to last much longer than normal. Reduced (STA/3) PP generated against you when engaging in anal sex. +1 PP generated against you when engaging in oral sex. You may only have 1 "resist" trait active.

(10) O-resist: Your experience with oral sex allows you to last much longer than normal. Reduced (STA/3) PP generated against you when engaging in oral sex. +1 PP generated against you when engaging in anal sex. You may only have 1 "resist" trait active.

(20) Enduring: Your immense stamina allows you to keep going, and going, and going.. Generate (STA/3)PP for your opponent. You lose that much PP. Use once per encounter.

(30) Second wind: Take a breather. Reduce your PP by (STA). Use once per encounter.

I can tell, you're quite skilled in various things. But have you ever tried this? That too? Well, what about these?

(10) Gifted tongue: Your talents in oral sex are something to behold. If you can put your tongue to work, your partner will be moaning in pleasure in no time. Additional (SKL-1) PP for your partner this post whilst engaged in oral sex.

(10) Hand of God/Hand of the Goddess: Your touch is almost magical; you can send your partner to heaven with naught but your hand. Additional (SKL-1) PP for your partner this post if you pleasure them with your hand.

(20) Flow: Your skill with multiple positions is a spectacle to behold. Your partners are left weak and breathless as you set the pace. Whenever you are in multiple positions in the same post, generate double PP for your opponent.

(30) Overload: Your skills combine to drive your partner truly crazy. When one or more of your skills activates at the same time, PP generated for this post is increased by 1x for each skill activated.
ex. One skill activated in your post: 1x. 2 skills activated: 2x.

The encounter system.
The encounter system is mostly freeform based. It consists of either a contest between two players, or a solo player having an encounter on the second floor. Each person has a PP threshold of 15 PP. If it is reached, that player has an orgasm. The encounter ends when a player orgasms, losing the game. Each post generates a base of 1 PP for each player who receives pleasure, which is then modified based on the traits of the player. The total is added to your opponent/partner's PP count. All modifications are rounded to the nearest whole number. e.g; 4/3=1, 5/3=2, 3/2=2.

example; Man A is receiving oral sex from female B. Female B's post is generating 1 PP for A, before any traits are taken into consideration. If B has the 'Gifted tongue' trait and 3 points in skill, then her post would generate (3-1) PP for man A. If this continued on and a total of 15 PP was generated for A, he would orgasm. In total, for each post, man A would receive 1 PP, and female B would receive 0, as she is not feeling any pleasure.

example 2; Man A is engaging in sex with female B, who is in the doggystyle position. Because both players are feeling pleasure, 1 PP is generated for each of them, again modified by traits. Let's say female B has the "A-resist" trait and 3 points in stamina. If man A is currently in her ass, the trait would activate and reduce PP generated for female B by (3/3=1) PP. In total, she would be receiving 0 PP for the post in question and man A would receive 1 (from the baseline generation).

If he were to pull out and switch to her mouth, the trait would kick in once more, only this time generating an additional +1 PP for female B. In total, she would receive 2 PP for that post, and man A would receive 1.

A list of encounters is kept in the Master Records Book.

Reward system, character progression.
Fantasie Points and stat points are awarded for completing encounters on the second floor.

A record of your character is kept, and saved. You may return to Fantasie at any point, or leave, with your character intact.
Experienced players will have an advantage over newer players, but there may be ways to close the gap!

Reward system.
Rewards are earned based on your success in encounters. A successful completion of an encounter awards you the listed reward, in addition to the following bonuses:
If you win an encounter, your PP value at the end is divided by half and gained as additional FP.
If you lose an encounter, you do not receive the listed reward, but instead, your opponent's PP value at the end is divided by half and gained as FP.

Occasionally, you'll get rewards just for playing!
Fantasie first: Finish your first encounter. 1 SP awarded.
Third time's the charm: Complete (win) 3 unique encounters. 20 FP rewarded.
Rock hard: Complete (win) your first hard encounter. 1 SP awarded.

Mysteries.
During an encounter, performing certain secret actions may yield additional rewards via PM. These are up to the player to discover, and can range from performing a certain sex position, or even involve the room's environment. Pay attention to slight hints during the encounter for clues!

In addition, each of the girls has their own distinct personality. Why not take a break from all that sex and get to know them? Discovering their pasts, their personalities, or more may lead to their own rewards. Or, they may give you some key information about other girls. You never know!

Shop.
Got some spare FP? Why not buy some of our handy items?
(10) Blindfold: A silken, black blindfold. Restricts vision for two posts.
(10) Gag: Gags, in all colors and shapes. Restricts use of the mouth for two posts.
(10) Rope: They have all sorts of ropes, from your typical kind to weird ones that feel as soft as satin. Restricts use of hands for two posts.
(10) PP Up: Increase your PP Max by 1.
(10) Ice water: Item. Reduce your PP by 5. One-time use, maximum one per encounter.
(10) Mysterious pink potion: Item. PP generated by your next post is doubled. One-time use, maximum one per encounter.
(20) Card wipe: Reset your traits and stats.

Making a character.

• Describe your character.
  • Allocate stats (6 stat points).
  • Purchase trait(s) (10 FP).

Changelog

• New encounters added.
  • New rewards added under rewards system.
  • Second wind trait was changed.
  • New items were added to the shop.
10/31/2013
  • Many traits had their values adjusted to standardize costs across disciplines. Each discipline has a more distinct style now.
  • Gifted tongue had its drawback removed, to put it on par with HoG.
  • Clunky traits were removed due to being too situational or awkward to use (Backstab, V-resist).
  • Added new traits.

Laughing Hyena

aya

Hey LH, looks to be just you and me for now! Would you mind making a character?

Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Updated to accomodate for new rules. Locked in.

Jason Riley

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Jason Riley has been expressly invited to Fantasie but has no idea why he was. He is of the middle class and enjoys his college years like any other student. He puts in his effort however he was selected from his survey selections off of the internet. It shows that he was not only sexually healthy but also is psychologically open in terms of sexual activity. He views this experience as a chance to meet new ladies and hopefully find a defining moment in his college life.

PP: 0/15

Discipline

Strength: 1
Stamina: 3
Skill: 2

Traits

FP: 5/10

O-Resist - (Encounter)

LeSane

I've been tempted to join for a while now peeking my head in ever so often to wrap my head around the the game itself until I had enough gall to post. *Raises hand innocently* May I join? Better yet I'll make a character.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

aya

Sure! Just keep in mind the system is likely to see both minor and major changes in the coming week, of course you'll be free to re-distribute your points and such. Glad to have you!

LeSane

Cameron Orion
NSFW
   Cameron is very feminine in appearance due to his sisters treating him as their doll during his early years. He was more of a plaything than a brother and it showed heavily in his style, though his personality is his own.  The young man was invited to Fantasie via email despite knowing very little on what it entails for him, however this did not destain his curiosity towards the chance one bit quite the opposite really he rushed toward the chance. He's a intern photographer for a small time paper along with few websites when the pay is right.

PP: 4/15

Discipline

Strength: 1
Stamina: 2
Skill: 3

Traits

FP: 0/15

Gifted tongue
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Laughing Hyena

I'll take on Chihaya Ayase by the way as it would be best to test just how easy it really is first before tackling the normal mode. Then work my way up the tier in difficulty.

LeSane

I'll be trying my luck with Salandria then since I should try gauging how normal difficulty plays out. Win or lose I'll be coming out of this with some knowledge. I would be gutsy and do hard mode, but I like having an equal fight.

Mister Grimm

This seems like it would be interesting to try out. I'll put together an app soon if you are still accepting testers.

Question about the hard one, since it says girls would it be all four at once?
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

aya

Sure Grimm, we have room for you. For the hard encounter, I haven't planned that out yet since I don't believe it's beatable without leveling a bit yet. It's more of a preview, but I'm trying to incorporate multiple girls. Taking ideas if you have any!

Also, LH, you can only have 1 resist skill working per encounter, I think they wouldn't make much sense if you can keep switching midway. Also, all traits have been changed so they are constantly working now.

I'll be starting posts either later tonight or early tomorrow.

Laughing Hyena

Makes sense. But theres no other strength or skill power thats worth five FP. So yeah I am kind of stuck with that. Either way it is all good. ^_^

Now let's get this sucker started!

aya

There will be more incentive to pick up both in the future, I plan to add in the kink system and tendencies for each encounter. E. G. If a girl has a tendency to prefer anal then you'd want to go into the encounter with that resist, etc. But I'm going to keep it simple for now for the first round of testing.

Mister Grimm

Maybe you can save the leftover and keep it banked for a trait you want later?

A question on PP, will it reduce over time?
Do you know who I am?

aya

Yes, leftover FP is stored. It's like currency. As of right now Grimm, there is no mechanic to reduce PP over time. It may be put in as a trait later on, but I'd like to get some actual testing in first before making more changes.

Laughing Hyena

I do agree that for now this is fine but I would like to see more traits for offense and defense since it would create a lot of variety.

Mister Grimm

Lucas Blackwell

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Note: ignore the cat

Coming from a big family, Lucas never had the time to enjoy the company of others or really enjoy the privacy that comes with having your own room.  And after having spent most of his time outside of school taking care of his siblings or working hard at various odd jobs to help support his family, Lucas never had a steady girlfriend or much of a sex life. So receiving the mysterious blank card and access to Fantasie was a mixed blessing for him. While he isn't exactly a virgin, the male isn't exactly considered skilled either. (Yet.)

Physically, Lucas sports a well defined body born from working at construction sites in his later teen years and maintained ever since through standard exercise. He stands at around 6'2" and has an average, if not slightly above average, weight on account of his muscles. His hands and bigger than the average man's and slightly rough from hard labor.

Sexually, Lucas is rather well endowed with a thick 7 inch cock that can get up to almost 8 when hard. While not exactly skilled, he has been considered to be a bit wild in bed by the (few) past girlfriends he has had.

PP: 0/15

Discipline

Strength: 2
Stamina: 3
Skill: 1

Traits

FP: 0/10

Wild
Do you know who I am?

aya

More is definitely in the works! If anyone has any ideas or things they want to see, feel free to bring them up :)

Mister Grimm

Tweaked Lucas' stats slightly.

Also some traits I can think of are things like even tempo or something like that for PP regen traits.
Maybe also include a way to increase max PP for the higher tier challenges?
Do you know who I am?

Laughing Hyena

Well you could make a fourth attribute with its own traits called flexibility. Could revolve around hard to do positions and basic tantric practices and so forth.

Heck you could also make a long term kind of specific kink which has very unique traits that can only be unlocked by having prerequisites in the basics. For example a Domination Kink tree that is unlocked through the Strength and Technique trees. Or a Tantric Kink that involves Technique and Stamina. This would make new possibilities for a lot of builds and rewards long term players.

aya

In the works are (in no real order yet): a kink system (each person will have a set of hidden kinks, and hitting those kinks will generate extra PP for them adding more of a guessing/deduction game to the encounters), advanced traits (requiring X points in the appropriate stat(s), and possibly more disciplines. Hopefully the system runs well and we can add more to it before long!

I'm also thinking you can raise PP max through certain encounter rewards, or maybe purchased with FP.

Mister Grimm

I think I'll have Lucas try his hand at Chihaya at first to build up experience.
Question about his wild trait, what does it do exactly? Give additional Stamina? Or does the PP go up faster?
Do you know who I am?

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: aya on October 11, 2013, 03:30:08 PM
In the works are (in no real order yet): a kink system (each person will have a set of hidden kinks, and hitting those kinks will generate extra PP for them adding more of a guessing/deduction game to the encounters), advanced traits (requiring X points in the appropriate stat(s), and possibly more disciplines. Hopefully the system runs well and we can add more to it before long!

I'm also thinking you can raise PP max through certain encounter rewards, or maybe purchased with FP.

I was meaning a discipline/prestige class instead of a kink but I worded my suggestion wrong.  Anyway what are we waiting for? Let's do this bump and grind! ^_^

aya

Ah, I see. Sort of like an advanced discipline. I'll start thinking about it!

@Grimm, Wild increases both you and your partner's PP at the same rate by your (STA) value. So if you had 3 STA, that post would generate 1 base + 3 PP for both you and your opponent. It's 'value' so to speak increases if you either have more PP than your opponent, or you're in a favorable position (you have a resist active and they don't).