News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Some Bad Therapy (MxM Possibly Ex, NC Seeking F?)

Started by Mr Clock, March 05, 2010, 09:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Clock

First I know it may sound odd looking for a female to play a male, but I've done a few roleplays with women playing males and really enjoyed it. I would consider a male for these ideas as well.   Anyway onto the topic.

I've had an idea for a MxM scene where one guy is bi-curious, and finds what he thinks is a trusting guy to help him explore it.  Unfortunately for my character, the guy he finds is a real sadist and takes him further and further down the rabbit hole till......  I haven't thought too much about the end because getting there is half the fun :). 

This also might work in a patient/therapist setting, I'm thinking the one character goes to see a therapist to help him deal with these feelings becuase he doesn't want to have them anymore.  From there the therapist earns his trust, and then begins a more radical treatment. 

Ideally I'd like to play the one seeking help, but I do have some ideas as to how to approach the demented therapist.  Send me a PM if you're interested..... Thanks.
Ons and Offs
Roleplay ideas.
There are only so many ways to say insert Tab A into Slot B, or C or D if you're really kinky.
Apologies & Absences