Skadii

Name: Jade Tifton
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Body Type: Athletic
Eye color:Brown
Hair color: Black

Nationality: American of Latin descent
Brief History: Jade is recently out of a long-term relationship and is ready to spread her wings. She signed up for the lottery on a whim and because she is ready to experience all life has to offer.
Brief On's: Romance, Consensual sex, Light bondage, Kissing....lots of kissing!
Brief Off's: Being disrespected, name calling, physical pain, maschochistic behaviors.

My O/O link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=33304

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

eiselmann

Looking at the numbers I'd say yeah one more female character open and then we're at 5v5
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Clio

Bloody Rose

Clio

Name: Angel Wheeler
Height: 5'4"
Weight: She'll never tell, but it appears to be around 145
Body Type: Petite, but very curvy.
Appearance
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Red
Nationality: American
Background/Personal Info:
Angel is an accomplished stage actress who is currently living in New York City. She's not a celebrity, but well-known among Broadway afficionados. She was born and raised in Iowa, but moved to New York after college to pursue musical theatre. She is bright, intelligent and outgoing...but very shy sexually. Well, for now. She is not a virgin, but she's never done much beyond the plain vanilla missionary style. She's performed oral, but she's never had it performed on her. She was in a long, 7 year relationship that kept her limited sexually. Her boyfriend...and brief fiance...was about as vanilla as it got with her. He was controlling, but weak when it came to the bedroom. She stayed with him just because she figured they were going to get married, but then she caught him cheating on her with a woman twice her age. That surprised and depressed her, and she obviously dumped him immediately.

In the past few months since her break-up, she's been throwing herself into her work...her shows and anything that is not romance related. However, a good friend of hers suggested the Hedonistic Vacation as a way to get over Josh, and although initially averse to the idea...it grew on her. Perhaps it could be fun, and she had just inherited a bit of money, so she figured...why not? Signing up, she's both nervous and excited.

Brief Major Ons: Rough Sex, BDSM, Anal, Oral, Hurt/Comfort, Multiple Male Partners, Exhibitionism, Double Penetration, Older Men, Fantasy, Roleplaying, Passion, Kissing, Romance, Cuddling, Sleeping in each other's arms, etc...
Brief Major Off's: Scat, Snakes and M/M.
Full O/O's List:   Link to my O.O

Clio

Bloody Rose

hahaha two redheads now you will steal my spotlight! hehehe kidding kidding welcome welcome

Clio

Quote from: Bloody Rose on April 28, 2012, 04:28:22 PM
hahaha two redheads now you will steal my spotlight! hehehe kidding kidding welcome welcome

Lol. Sorry. I always play redheads unless there's a reason not to. ;) It's my thing.

Bloody Rose

Moraline

Welcome aboard Christa, I'm adding your bio now to my threads.

Clio

Quote from: Moraline on April 28, 2012, 04:32:40 PM
Welcome aboard Christa, I'm adding your bio now to my threads.

Yay! Thanks. So we can post in the freeform thread, and we're waiting for the night-time one...right? And I'll move my talking to the OOC. Lol.

Moraline

Quote from: Christa McGinn on April 28, 2012, 04:33:19 PM
Yay! Thanks. So we can post in the freeform thread, and we're waiting for the night-time one...right? And I'll move my talking to the OOC. Lol.

You got it! Looking forward to reading your writing!

Moraline

For all those signed up.   Let the posting begin!

If anyone else is interested please hop over to our threads in the RP section. 

Threads:
Hedonist Dream Vacation - The Day Time Itinerary (Freeform RP)
Hedonist Dream Vacation (OOC - Applications/Bio's/Chatter)

Our Hedonist Dream Vacation Lottery winners have all been chosen. If anyone is interested in joining as a late comer then please head on over to the OOC thread and read over the info/sign up.  I'll let you know when you can start posting.