Airindel's One-on-One Ideas

Started by Airindel, December 03, 2007, 02:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airindel

If anyone is interested in the following concepts/ideas, please send me a PM and we can further discuss details.

The Temptation of a Soul   Taken
Preferable Setting: modern day (can also be worked into a medieval or fantasy setting)
Player needed for the Incubus/human male

The young man next door has been a neighbour to a girl for a few years. He's seen her complete her college years, break up with her boyfriend, seen her unemployed, seen her living life. During that time,  she always said hello to her neighbour on seeing him, smiled at him, gave him his mail when their letters became mixed up. Really, she never gave him much thought.

Fate changes everything, however, and the unexpected sometimes happens.

Struggling with carrying groceries up the long flight of stairs to her apartment, she finds herself relieved when he offers her help. On entering her apartment, they chat, share a laugh, coffee is made, and the two realize they like one another's company. Romance blooms as does lust...but who would ever suspect that the man's true form is that of an Incubus and a soul is in jeopardy.

The Effects of Despair   Taken
Preferable Setting: Industrial Revolution, England
Players needed for the guardian and the wife

A young woman has had the misfortune of losing both of her parents; her mother died from complications after childbirth, and her father was gruesomely found murdered. Now orphaned, and at the tender age of 17, the young woman is put in the care of a guardian, an older man whom she does not truly know, yet the man had been a close friend and business partner of her father’s. The guardian, a stern and conservative man, does not approve of the girl’s carefree spirit and idealism; arguments ensue, and opinions differ. The young woman finds kindness, however, in her guardian’s younger wife and a tender relationship develops between the two women that will put a strain on the marriage and forever change those all involved.

Tender Mercies  Taken
Preferable Setting: Historical or Fantasy
Player needed for the Prince

Intelligent, arrogant, proud and brash, ambitious, devilishly charming and handsome...all words suitable to describe the King's only heir. While on a hunting excursion with his closest friends in the northern counties far from civilization, an accident happens, and the Prince is left in a deep ravine to die alone. He is found, however, by a young woman, a peasant by his standards and brought to her home where she tends him until he well and strong. During the course of his stay, the Prince becomes fond of his caretaker, and becomes friends with her; not knowing whom the Prince is, that she tends to him out of her own kindness and affection for humankind, is her charm, and the natural beauty that she possesses only enhances that. Eventually, the Prince is well, and returns to court.

Once in the capital city, the Prince learns of his father's illness, ...and many are shocked to see the Prince's return...and within a fortnight, the Prince inherits the title of King...

Time passes, and occasionally he thinks of that young woman in the northern counties, of her poverty, but too often he is distracted by the duties of his office, his upcoming marriage to a foreign princess, and the trials of his people...until one day he learns that the northern counties are being purged of 'witches' and out of fear for her, it forces the young king to search for her...

The Horn of Valere:
Setting: Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time
Player wanted:  preferable a Male Channeler or possibly a Warder or Blademaster

It is said that the legendary object of the Great Hunt of the Horn, The Horn of Valere, can call back dead heroes from the grave to fight against the Shadow, yet it has never been found. Ages come and go with The Great Hunt rarely being called; the last Hunt being noted in history books, or those of myths, and tales of it are told by Gleemen and bards throughout the lands.

Across the lands, men are gathering in Illian for the call of the Great Hunt has been announced, and although the mythical object will more than likely never be found, a historical adventure is about to be had. It will prove many things to many individuals, try friendships, tax the body, and be an undertaking of self discovery and dangers that one knew nothing about until now.
Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

Akuma

I would be willing to try the Third one.  I need to dive in to the RP pool and get used to things here anyways ^_^

Airindel

It is with some misfortune that I get to announce that all the concepts are open again, but another concept has been added to the list as well.
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

Serenity Vixen

I think I might like playing the role of the Guardians young wife in "The effects of Despair".
Glance over my intro and ons/offs, and if I interest you, let me know.

I picture her as someone that has come into the marriage do to obligation rather then love. Someone determined to do her duty, perhaps for the benefit of her family, and who has given up on her own youthful dreams...

At least until their new charge reminds her of the dreams she once held dear.  Now, in this new girl, she sees what she might have been, and now, once again, duty clashes with personal desire... 

Whatever will she do?
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Airindel

Serenity, that is how I envisioned the wife to be, and so now all we need is somebody to write for the husband.

I shall send you a PM, and we can discuss any further details there.
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

Serenity Vixen

So....   anyone want to be my husband? 
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Elandra

I would be willing to try my hand at writing for your husband, Serenity.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Serenity Vixen

I would be honored to be your wife :)