Class 2-A: the Most Interesting Game of Tag(Girl/Futa, Recruting heavily again!)

Started by SmilingFox, November 08, 2014, 10:02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmilingFox

Milford Academy for Girls is one of the most prominent high schools in the state, boasting excellent staff, state of the art facilities, and one of the highest rates of success for its graduates. Each and every student comes either from a wealthy family, or is attending the school on a scholarship. They are all the very picture of proper young ladies, every inch the poised, respectable, disciplined- Well... Aside from Class 2-A.

Every student in Class 2-A is a... Character. Not delinquents, mostly, but simply overrun by personality. They have quirks, oddities, fixations that make them stand out from their peers, and by random happenstance they've all been lumped together. Pity the poor teacher.

Each of you, the players, will play as one of the teenage girls attending Milford in Class 2-A. Once we have enough interest, I'll select one of you to begin the 'game' as 'it'. Whoever's 'it' begins the game as a futa. They became this way after an incredibly realistic dream where a sexy futa demon screwed them silly.

And that's where the fun begins, because the futa condition is contagious in this case. Each time someone with a dick manages to cum in the mouth, pussy and ass of another girl, that girl becomes a futa as well, and becomes slightly submissive to the one that 'tagged' her.

The goal of the game? Systematically tag everyone in your class, either yourself or by having people you tagged tag them. (I encourage the other classmates to have fun with each other while waiting/avoiding being tagged themselves).

Also, I'd rather this not dip too heavily into non-con territory. Unless you state you're fine with that, on a case by case basis. It's preferable that you attempt to seduce your classmates, rather than force them. If this goes well, there may be a case made for starting up 'Class 2-B'.

Anyways, to join in, simply give a brief summery of your character. I'll throw in a character of my own into the class, but I won't be in the running for starting as 'it'. If there's anything I've forgotten I'll add it in later. If you have any questions, let me know, I'm a bit scatterbrained at times so I may have forgotten something.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality: (Include some kind of quirk that makes you stand out from your peers.)
Kink: (Try to include at least one. Something to make the people tagging you work at fulfilling.)
Are you okay with starting the game as It: (I imagine most people would say yes, but if you want to be the 'prey' really badly, I'll keep you out of the vote.)

MissFire

So does that mean that the first person who is the futa will be the winner? If they get credit for the people 'tagged' by someone they 'tagged' then, essentially, they will have 'tagged' everyone by the end of the game. Does the futa-ness go away after a person 'tags' someone? If no, then everyone will eventually be a futa, right?
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Lynnette

Quote from: MissFire on November 08, 2014, 10:06:05 AM
So does that mean that the first person who is the futa will be the winner? If they get credit for the people 'tagged' by someone they 'tagged' then, essentially, they will have 'tagged' everyone by the end of the game. Does the futa-ness go away after a person 'tags' someone? If no, then everyone will eventually be a futa, right?

I don't think it's winning, I think it's more like a plague succeeding to take over the world or something along those lines.

Either way, I'm in, I'll get my own sheet up after another one has been submitted.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

SmilingFox

Quote from: MissFire on November 08, 2014, 10:06:05 AM

It's like playing 'manhunt' really. The point of the game isn't to win, because the person who starts as 'it' will inevitably win. The point is for the people who aren't 'it' to last as long as they can. Or, in this case, make the people who are 'it' work for it.

The end result is everyone being futa. The person who does the tagging gets the tagged person to be more submissive to them, so there is a strange sort of hierarchy that will result from all of it. Basically, people you tag personally will be loyal to you, people they tag will be loyal to people loyal to you and so on.

But no, whoever starts as it has the potential to just go 'harem protagonist' on the class. That's kind of the end result.

Yukina

I'm definitely in. :)

Name: Miyoko Sasahara
Appearance:
Miyoko
Miyo-box

Personality: Miyoko tends to be a very shy and bookworm-ish girl. This shyness has reached awkward levels to the point where she travels around in what appears to be a suit made of boxes. The only way people really see what she looks like are when she cosplays or needs to swim. She has a stuttery voice when speaking in private, though she usually communicates with a dry-erase board.
Kink: Cosplay
Are you okay with starting the game as It: Nope, she's a better sub.

Blinkin

Name: Alexandria Marie Monroe
Appearance: Between her thick main of honey-blonde hair and corn-flower blue eyes, Alex could pass for the classic nortic Valkerie without much effort at all. Standing an impressive 5'8 and built like a penthouse centerfold, her long legs and soft, generous curves can draw the attention of a corpse dead for 3 days. Her heart-shaped face is dominated by big, blue eyes, a narrow, slightly upturned nose and a pouty lower lip over a chin that might be just a shade shy of looking too stubburn. Although she has a figure that some would consider too mature for her 17 years, her firm C-cups and rounded hips do more to accentuate her tight, rounded ass and legs than anything. She most often dresses for comfort, but somehow always manages to look stylish in the rattiest things that she owns.
Personality: Alex is, to put it politely, clueless in most circomstances. With a big, giving heart, out-going and even gargarious personality, she is usually the classic blonde stereotype with a great mind that she can't seem to connect with outside of a classroom. An excellent student, she most often doesn't even realize that she's been insulted until hours later, if ever, but just keeps right on going with a care-free attitude and a friendly disposition.
Kink: Anal, light bondage, role-play and sexy, expensive underwear
Are you okay with starting the game as It: Sure, but would prefer to be the prey.
Background: Alex has an... interesting background. The only daughter of Dan and Lisa Monroe, of the Savanna Monroes, she has had a silver spoon in her mouth, and other places, since the day that she was born. It's suspected that a large part of her clue-lessness is a result of rarely having to do deep thinking or serious effort for anything beyond academic grades. She just asked for something and it would appear at some point, a puppy, a pony, a mercedes... the only place that she seems to of been difficult has been her overly developed interest in boys. She is, in short, boy-crazy and after being caught for the third time with a boy in her dorm-room at the last boarding school, she was sent to the best all-girl school that could be found in the hope that she might mature and focus on her studies rather than ending up pregnant from a teenager more interested in her ass than her mind... whatever there may be of it.

To date, she hasn't shown any interest in girls, but she hasn't been at the school very long and it may only be a matter of time.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Lynnette

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

SmilingFox

Inerrant Lust

Hmmmm... Could be interesting. I might play an athletic type involved in one of the schools' sports teams who would presumably have some difficulty hiding her condition in the locker room, should she become 'it'...

Nothing else particularly comes to mind.. Hmm.

Angie

On one hand, I wanna join. On the other, I'm in a ton of other games, do I really have time to join? Decisions...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

SmilingFox

I'd be happy to have you on board Angie. I'm not planning on this being a very intensive rp, to be honest. While classmates can screw around with each other freely, it's really only when being tagged by the person who's 'it' that attention is mandatory. Of course, this means that as the game progresses things may get a bit more hectic but...

For the most part, expect a rather laid back roleplay. Very little pressure.

Angie

Lynnette

Name: Samantha Hale
Personality: Samantha's personality is heavily affected by the fact that she believes strongly in Hedonism*. She owns no shame and can be quite intimidating at that. Overall however, she isn't mean in any way, just a tad pushy, though she respects personal space and consent. Instead of constantly trying to openly push others not sex, she relies on a rather decent portion of charm, though she has yet to actually get lucky with it, at least on her classmates.
Kinks: Anal (Giving/recieving), vaginal (giving/recieving), oral (Giving/receiving), toys, lingerie, light S/M, bondage
Are you okay with starting the game as It: Very willing :)

Hedonism: the pursuit of pleasure; sensual self-indulgence.
• Philosophy the ethical theory that pleasure (in the sense of the satisfaction of desires) is the highest good and proper aim of human life.
ORIGIN mid 19th cent.: from Greek hēdonē ‘pleasure’ + -ism .

Well that didn't take me forever, sorry for taking so long!
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Yukina

Cool character, Reaper. :)

By the way, I forgot to state that I'm fine if it comes to non-con with my character.

Lynnette

I would like to add that we should all consider making secondary characters, seeing that the current character rooster isn't that grand.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

SmilingFox

Yeah, you're all welcome to make second characters if you'd like.

Inerrant Lust

I'm so confused about the theme. Futa and demon magic makes me think of it as a sort of episode of 'hentai high'. The names Milford and some of the other characters proposed make me think something more western. :P

Name: Kimberly Kamitora

Appearance: Red-hair, red eyes. Rather slim-framed and flat-chested, but with quite a large butt to make up for it. Standing at 5' even, she is among the shortest girls in 2-A, much less the school. Still, she's an avid soccer and volleyball player, known to pile-drive over even male teachers when she runs into them in the hallway. She summons this strength from seemingly nowhere, but tends to be clumsy about it- falling and scraping her knees just as often as she scores a point on the field.

Personality: Is fiery and passionate- almost hyperactive. She can rarely sit still and is always intentionally or unintentionally destroying things. Kim strains under rules and is a free spirit at heart. She rarely acknowledges her size, acting as if she was the tallest girl in the room, but is very jealous of other girls with larger breasts. Extremely physical, and can't help but put her hands on everyone, often invading their personal space. She often designates people as her friends rather than gets to know them, and they will quite often have little choice in the matter once she has 'befriended' them.

Kink: When Kim works up a sweat on the field, it puts her libido into overdrive. Like Samantha, she is quite the nymphomaniac... but she has little interest in boys, and in fact may be considered a full-on lesbian. She is not into boys, but doesnt really know whether or not she'd be into futa. However... if/when she becomes a futa, it would be the fulfillment of many of her fantasies.

Are you okay with starting the game as It: I don't mind, but I'd prefer being prey. Kim's 'story' is better told as one of conversion and transformation than being patient zero, I think.

Possible Threads: Kim would likely designate Alexandria as one of her 'involuntary friends', being attracted to her body and finding her friendly appeasing personality easy to latch onto. She'd fawn over her body for the most part, but would want likely force her friendship onto Alexandria to get a chance to gawk at her changing or in a swimsuit.

Upon meeting Miyoko, she'd immediately try to sneak a peek underneath her box suit, desiring to see her face. Once she found the girl to be attractive (as she'll likely find every other character attractive...) she'd probably latch onto Miyoko- forcing the introvert into the spotlight. I imagine she would often speak on Miyoko's behalf, even when it would be directly contrary to her actual desires- ex; "I think it'd be a great idea to sneak into the pool tonight, and Miyoko agrees with me!"

Samantha and Kim would likely immediately hit it off, despite what Reaper said in the last sentence of her personality block. I mean, both of them are nymphomaniacs, and upon realizing that Samantha is receptive to the idea of sex, Kim would immediately proposition the other woman for a lecherous good time. They may have been engaged in a sexual relationship since they first met. However, if Samantha began as 'It'... that would ruin the fun of the 'chase' so then perhaps Samantha may realize Kim is a lesbian and might not really be into having sex with a futa, causing her to hesitate resuming their sexual escapades. She'd be wrong, and it would only take some convincing and seduction to convince Kim to jump on the futanari wagon... so to speak.

PS; Not trying to godmod, but rather collaborate. If Reaper says Samantha hasn't hit it off with any of her classmates yet, than that's just fine by me. If you wouldn't like Kimberly forcing herself into your character's personal space and 'designating' them as a friend, then that's fine as well.

Yukina

Nice character, Lust. :) She'll definitely be louder than Miyoko's dry-erase board. I also like the futa artist reference.

Inerrant Lust

Angie

Name: Elizabeth Valtora
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: Elizabeth actually doesn't deserve to be in 2-A, except for one slight thing that we'll get to. She is very prim and proper, coming from one of the more prestigious families around. However, she has a tendency as a bully-fighter. Her brother taught her how to disarm, restrain, and pin an enemy without any violent strikes at all-but when she actually tried it on a girl who was bullying a classmate two years her younger, the school panicked and threw her into Class 2-A. She doesn't mind, and instead displays her same usual optimism at all times, even when dropping a schoolyard bully to the ground (some have said she even warns said bullies that they'll hurt themselves while she's in the process of stopping them).
Kink: Oh, you cad! Oh very well-She doesn't like to mention, but she has a huge love for people who just walk up and lay their intentions bare. If you really want to take her on a date or fuck her in the bathroom stall, she has a hard time saying no (and yet she must!). She also has quite the love of oral...
Are you okay with starting the game as It: Sure!

SmilingFox

I suppose I'll add my own character in. This makes six characters. Want to get started, or should we wait for a few more? I can always start up an IC thread and you guys can spend a day in class 'getting to know one another' before I choose who's it?

Name: Adelheid 'Addy' Crowley

Appearance

Personality: The designated 'Bully' of Class 2-A. Adelheid, who loathes being called Addy, was placed in the class despite being the heir to a rather sizable fortune, due to her reputation as a 'compulsive liar'. She's incredibly blunt and bitter, cynical and sarcastic, and has 'issues' making friends. What she says, however, is often true, which makes the words even harsher. While she doesn't go out of her way to torment others, she doesn't hide the fact that she cares little for her classmates and enjoys their misfortunes. Often, if left alone, she's perfectly willing to sit quietly alone and read.

Kinks: While she prefers being in control and employing bondage and sexual torture to her 'partners', she isn't above using blackmail and bribery as a form of power instead. However, secretly, deep down, she has a tremendous craving for being on the receiving end of all of that. At heart, she's a humongous masochist with a desire to be punished for her actions and attitude. That doesn't mean she'll submit willingly, however, as she's yet to find anyone worthy of her obedience.

Starting the game as It: As I'm the one in charge, it'd be unfair for me to start out this way. That, and I'm certain there's plenty of people who want revenge for Addy's cruel words and actions over the past few months.

Inerrant Lust

Two bullies, back to back. :P

But I'm all for getting started.

So I think Elizabeth and Kim would either hit it off immediately... or the complete opposite. Perhaps Kim, upon first meeting Elizabeth, immediately threw her arm around her shoulder. This could be considered an invasion of her personal space or something overbearing and deceptive, so they might clash there. Or.. they could get along peachy! It's your call, angiejuusan. :P

Now, Kim and Addy... I don't think they would get along. If someone flat-out refuses Kim's attempts to make them into involuntary friends, she'd probably be extremely put off and would take it personally.  ::)

Angie

Yukina

Quote from: SmilingFox on November 12, 2014, 08:15:24 PM
I suppose I'll add my own character in. This makes six characters. Want to get started, or should we wait for a few more? I can always start up an IC thread and you guys can spend a day in class 'getting to know one another' before I choose who's it?

I'm ready to get started. :)

Dhi

Name: Emma Q

Appearance: A slender silhouette perked up on its toes, Emma in motion communicates the flirty, boundless energy of a body pining to be ravished and willing to take bruises for it. Equally energetic are her bouncy platinum blonde curls, as tantalizing to touch and twirl as string to a kitten. Thick-rimmed glasses stand between her woefully nearsighted blue eyes and the lens of a camera which is her near constant companion out on campus and surrounded by hotties. Body issues related to her rabbit-like front teeth and round ears lead her to dread having her own picture taken... it has nothing to do with her svelte shape, for which she is in fact endlessly positive.

Personality:  Cheery and outgoing Emma is incurably girly, from a laptop festooned in unicorn stickers to fruity perfume to a camera bag that doubles as hammock to a plush giraffe. Despite her obsession with female vanity and product, Emma is unafraid to sweat under the sun, whether it's putting her energy to good use pitching for minor league softball or documenting in pictures the lovely world of uniform skirts and yearning holes. The pictures she sends to the yearbook committee account for just a small part of the flashes snapped in the discreet places of the campus yard.

Kinks: Anal, cum, gokkun, photography

Are you okay with starting the game as It: Sure!