News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramman

*watches Breathless scamper off thinking she has the win* Hmph...amateur! *tucks the win safely in his robes after having just snatched it while breathless was chatting with Belle.*

Breathless Intent

*calls in a favor from an angel, who snatches up the win from Death while they are playing golf together and delivers it to me*

Belle33

*removes my angel costume just as I pass by Breathless, who clearly expected me to give her the WIN and must now be slightly miffed*  Sorry sweetie - this WIN is mine!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Breathless Intent

Oh! Tricked by an Earth Angel! *Blares that song for Belle to distract her while stealing the win back and disappearing in a puff of ninja-vanish-smoke*

Les Man

*stands just off-camera, which is where every goes after disappearing in ninja-vanish-smoke, and snatches the Win, replacing it with a fan.  Then he hops in one of the actor's trailers and drives off into the sunset.  Roll credits.  Please return your 3-D glasses to the attendants near the exits.*
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

Adammair

*calls Les Man's agent, and cuts a deal with him for the win. In exchange, I agree to cast Les in a low-budget slasher horror flick set in Antarctica. The agent agrees to get me the win, and he graciously hands it to me, over lunch, as I chat him up. I walk away confidently, tucking the WIN into my suit jacket pocket.*

PigPin

*Charlie Chaplin'd the win.....silently walked out*

Villain

Look you can use all the images of Hitler you want, this is still my win

Belle33

Can't let the Villian win - so the WIN is mine!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Breathless Intent

Ok, Belle, you've had that long enough. Give it! *takes the win and skips away with a smile*

Ramman

*Grabs the win and runs off with it.* Cute and sweet indeed.

Villain

And in a fiendish twist the Villain steals the win!

Thats right people, the Villain has begun to refer to himself in the third person

Breathless Intent

Now that is just silly. You are being called before a court of your peers to answer for your crimes against Elliquiy. Oh, and you won't be needing this *snatches the Win away and puts it in her briefcase* There we go, now move along!

Villain

The villain demands a retrial! His crimes against Elliquiy were for the good of humanity. If he didn't start refering to himself in the first person, then he would never be able to create this distraction!

*court room explodes. Villain steals win in confusion*

MUHAHAHAHA! To the villainmobile!

*calls taxi and drives away*

DeadCell

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

PigPin

*turns on spot lights, flood lights, flashing lights, LED lights and points them at DeadCell* Never....The win, she's mine...all mine. *pulls the plug and floods the room with darkness as he escapes with the win.*

DeadCell

*as the lights once again cover the room in darkness DeadCell that handsome devil takes the win right out from PinPin's hands and scurries away with it*

MrModular

* Tackles deadcell, manhandling the win from his grasp and running like the dickens*  Huzzah!

FromShadowlands

*because I am a newbie I invoke my beginners luck. Thus I was not even planning on having the win. I was just sitting here eating some Pad Tai when Mr Modular trips and the win falls in my lap* well...ok. I will take this for a while.

Breathless Intent

Sorry dear, that belongs to me. I've been looking for it for a while now, thanks for turning it up! *smiles and snatches up the win, blowing a kiss to the newbie before taking off*

Adammair

*I invoke the Luck of the Irish, and summon a leprechaun to snatch the win away from Breathless with his tricky magic.*

Breathless Intent

Ah, but you see, leprechauns have a fondness for gold. So, I offer the small redheaded chap a shiny gold coin to buzz off and he gladly obliges, leaving me strutting about with the Win still in my hot little hands.

Adammair

(...can't trust those greedy little green men, can you? >< )

*I take matters, and the WIN, into my own hands, while Breathless is reaching for the gold coin to give to the leprechaun* (Haha...a ruse of my own. XD )

DeadCell

*once again sneeks in for the win*

Mordred

*Realizing with great horror (which always sends such a decadent little chill down the spine) it's been far too long since this win was in it's rightful hands, this thing of blueness and fangs and insatiable thirst quickly remedies the situation by swiping the win back.. setting the world of shadow to it's proper darkness once again.*
*See Pillory*