Fetishes... More of them.

Started by AlphonseOmega, May 19, 2018, 05:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlphonseOmega

I was looking through the list of fetishes in the on's and off's and I couldn't find anything Giantess or Expansion related.

Any chance that we'll be able to see things like that in the On's and Off's anytime soon? If I may make a few suggestions:

Giantess
Growth
Uneven Growth
Preggo
Absorption
Cum Mutation
Age Progression and Regression
Hyper Pregnancy

Feel free to add more, my fellow thread goers.
Here I am! In all my glory!

In case you are wondering, no, I am not a monster. I am a well educated man who happens to have really, really dark skin. I'm a normal human being who is looking for a friend to chat with. Nothing crazy, unless you want to help me with my research. In the event that you do, please contact me here on Equilly. I'd be more than happy to have you as my lab assistant!

Her are my On's and Off's! https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=60319

Thanks and Bye!

Amaris

I know a lot of people make an actual Ons/Offs thread and then add those types of things there :)

persephone325

Macro/Micro is part of the matrix already, I believe. I haven't looked in a while. I know for a fact that pregnancy is there. And absorption makes me think of "vore", and that's listed as well. I could be mistaken.

But, like Amaris said, if something isn't covered in the matrix then users usually include it in their O/Os thread to cover their bases. ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Oniya

There probably won't be any updates to the matrix before we move to the new forum software.  More information (and the option to suggest new features) is in this thread.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MagicalPen

A lot of people use f-list to create a more detailed on/off list.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games