Amsterdam Brothel RP idea

Started by shadowheart, January 07, 2006, 08:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowheart

An RP based in an Amsterdam brothel.

I am the Mistress of the establishment, and need about half a dozen working girls.  They can be of any nation, but in Amsterdam to work as a legal sex worker.

Then, beyond that, we would need clients, tourists, police (remember, it's legal), etc. etc.  Maybe even some non-sex worker workers, such as a bartender, etc.

If I can get 5-10 certain players I'll ask the PTB for a board, and we can get things set up.

Oh, it's a free-form idea, not a system game.

Any takers? :)

RogueJedi

I am, as you know, more than willing to be one of the working girls.

Looking forward to this.

strangely made

I might be tempted to be a customer from time to time .*grin*

Akioth

I might be a bartender with certain...working benefits muhahahaha
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Natalie C. Barney

Hummmm, I kind of wanted to be the Bartender a cute lesbian girl. I know I could be the maid a very adorably cute and hard working lesbian and an awesome personality making her really nice to have around. I assume the girls clean up their own rooms but she takes care of the laundry and the rest of the place plus helps girls if they need some special attention.  ;)
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

Akioth

Nah. Ill be the Bartender/Bouncer. TO bounce those sirs/maams with no intention of paying for the...uhh....wares? Hehe
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

shadowheart

Sounds good so far .. :)

Need a few more .. Will wait a bit for some other folks to log on and see the topic ...

Xerial

Perhaps an affluent foreign politition holding a position in Amsterdam, and a fondness for the company of skilled ladies would be called for?

Lirliel

Well.. I'm a dutchie so.. its to hard for me to pass up :)

I'll play the role of working girl at the esthablisment ;)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

shadowheart

Neat.  Lirliel, you'll haveta help out to make sure I get the flavor right, so to speak *gryn*

2 girls, 2 'other' workers, and 2 customers sounds a good start .. Seems do-able then ...

shadowheart

We have our board up at:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=159.0

Feel free to come by and post a character .. I will have some links and readmes up soon for more info about the topic.

Remember, anyone who wishes to be a worker needs to PM their character to me for approval before posting.

shadowheart

Still looking for a few more girls.  And can always handle more clients.  It is open and running .. stop by  .. and yes, you can have more than one character if you wish.