News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Tenacity

Remind me to invite you over to clean my pool in some speedos this summer, Ser Der! That is one cabana boy worthy avi!

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Shewolf

Quote from: Derwaysh on March 03, 2014, 02:58:56 PM
Bloody hell. Remind me not to tempt you again, pretty kunoichi.
You should see me climb stairs sometime, milady Shewolf. I end up marveling myself!
The Wolf grabs him after quickly dropping another number and disappears behind the "explicit content"-tree.

Derwaysh

I charge a hefty fee, kunoichi. But I'm sure you'll be able to afford me!

~Finds himself thoroughly grabbed and taken behind the 'explicit-tree' by a lovely Shewolf.~

Umm... milady Shewolf, what pretty eyes you have... what lovely, long teeth you have... what beautiful albeit wolf-like ears you have!

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Divine Tenacity

I'm sure I could afford your services, Ser Der!

Shewolf

Quote from: Derwaysh on March 03, 2014, 03:06:14 PM
~Finds himself thoroughly grabbed and taken behind the 'explicit-tree' by a lovely Shewolf.~
Umm... milady Shewolf, what pretty eyes you have... what lovely, long teeth you have... what beautiful albeit wolf-like ears you have!
Soft whisper ...So I can see that beautiful naked flesh, so I can sensually bite into it, so I can hear you scream and plead to me for more...

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Divine Tenacity

Derwaysh

In more ways than one, milady kunoichi. Beautiful people and adored friends are never charged... and you fulfill both criteria!

You are most vicious and wicked, milady Shewolf. But I'm the never one to complain in either animalistic or wonderful company!

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Shewolf

Quote from: Derwaysh on March 03, 2014, 03:17:45 PM
You are most vicious and wicked, milady Shewolf. But I'm the never one to complain in either animalistic or wonderful company!
Ravishes him behind the tree, uttering a few 'animalistic' sounds and making him produce some of his own.

Divine Tenacity

-does a dance-

Yay I'm beautiful and adored! Self esteem has risen through the roof today!

Derwaysh

~Emerges the next day from behind the tree, covered in lipstick spots, bite marks, scratches and a limb in one hand~

Oh... that was so bloody worth it.

Aw. ~Huggles a ninja, careful not to nick himself to the many sharp objects she has~ You're most welcome, darling. It's the truth!

A/A

Shewolf

Appears from behind the tree, looking pretty smug, her hair a bit tousled.

Divine Tenacity

-Squeezes him around the middle-

You are so very nice!

Derwaysh

Milady Wolf. Ever you find yourself in need of an 'extra hand'. I am your bloke, this I swear to you!

~Finds himself thoroughly squeezed, squeezes right back~ Nice to a Midori? That I am not! I iz honest, milady... honest and happy and basking in a ninja heaven! : )

A/A

Shewolf

Quote from: Derwaysh on March 03, 2014, 03:42:40 PM
Milady Wolf. Ever you find yourself in need of an 'extra hand'. I am your bloke, this I swear to you!
Bites her lip~ Oh do not worry... I will find you when I need a good scritchie.  :-*

Cryptic

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Derwaysh

~Shows up with sticks and stones aplenty~

A/A

Divine Tenacity

Gotta go for a bit dearies. Working on posting stuff.

Cryptic

Aw... no whips and chains today Der?

Enjoy Midori!
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Queen of spades

~Queen of Spades' plots and scenes ~
~Ons and Offs~
~A/A~
In private messages, feel free to call me 'C'

Derwaysh

Laters, milady Midori!

You stole the last few I had, milady Cryptic. I shudder at the thought of buying more and having them subject to the same treatment!

A/A

Shewolf

Divine Tenacity

Derwaysh

~Tucks a lady Wolf into bed~ Goodnight, wickedness-incarnate!

A/A

Cryptic

A/A's