Sex Magick - open to all

Started by Whowhatwhere, June 25, 2014, 09:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vill

You got it, I'm going take down the one I posted here and send you one with a history.

Also: is anyone else interested in playing a character that is a part of the "American Government" faction and a Special Agent of the FBI? Looking, ideally, for a female to join my character. Not exactly for romantic purposes, not initially, at least -- if it happens, it happens -- but for other reasons. Mainly for balance and to slightly recreate another relationship from a favorite series of mine. I have her on my character sheet under "Relations" as Dana Anderson, that in itself is a hint at her origin.

I also don't see why she couldn't be a magician or a Malach, if need be. She wouldn't necessarily have to be a normal human like Jack. At least, that's my understanding. Please correct me if I'm wrong, GM.

Other than that, I'm open for being antagonistic or a pair of protagonists with our FBI partners: we could even go rogue.

Oh yeah, and Arrgghhh!!

Whowhatwhere

The government wants to fricking dissect magicians. Would probably do the same for Malachs. No special classes working for the govt, sorry.
The O's and the A's --- AFK every weekend

Vill

Quote from: Whowhatwhere
The American government must know enough to know these groups are dangerous, because they are watching, and occasionally "sanctioning", almost every sizeable magick group in the area, and possibly the world.

I see now, I misread this line with sanctioning meaning permissible, instead of the negative counterpart.

Thank you for the clarification.

Vill

Also: Lockepick, I really like how you announced your ownership of a car and penthouse through including their keys on your list of possessions.

I'll be pirating that approach, thank ya kindly.

Whowhatwhere

Quote from: Vill on June 27, 2014, 08:44:43 PM
I see now, I misread this line with sanctioning meaning permissible, instead of the negative counterpart.

Thank you for the clarification.

I'll clarify that line, I see how it might confuse

Vill

Quote from: Whowhatwhere on June 27, 2014, 09:25:35 PM
I'll clarify that line, I see how it might confuse

Aye, the rum certainly wasn't doing me any favors either!

Vill

Another question, boss.

Can Malachs be born to non-Malach or magician couples? Can two normal human beings produce a Malach?

Lockepick

@Vill: Thank you! I thought putting 'apartment/car' under my possessions 'on my person' was odd.

BTW: Your Partner's name of Dana Anderson, is this a combination of Dana Scully and the actress who played her, Gillian Anderson?
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Vill

Quote from: lockepick on June 27, 2014, 10:21:57 PM
BTW: Your Partner's name of Dana Anderson, is this a combination of Dana Scully and the actress who played her, Gillian Anderson?

Aye, I see you've got good taste in television as well, matey!

Whowhatwhere

Quote from: Vill on June 27, 2014, 10:16:28 PM
Another question, boss.

Can Malachs be born to non-Malach or magician couples? Can two normal human beings produce a Malach?

Anyone can create anyone.

Vill

VonDoom

This looks interesting! I'll send a PM with ideas shortly.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Whowhatwhere

The first IC game thread is up! Right here. I would like more players though! Come on in. Many themes can be played in this setting - relationships, BDSM, high adventure, suspense, any angle you can think of. The world is taking shape, and you can carve out your spot in it; there's still time to be an early bird! PM me your characters as soon as you can and jump in on the action!

Lockepick

BTW: You can limit the size of a picture with code, and that will allow people to still see the full size by clicking on it.

Instead of doing 'IMG', you can do 'img height=300' for example. Replace quotes with brackets, of course.

@GM: Also, I'm confused -- the write up for the club says it's membership only? Or can anybody show up, assuming they have some way of getting past the bouncers?
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Whowhatwhere

Quote from: lockepick on July 02, 2014, 10:43:26 AM
@GM: Also, I'm confused -- the write up for the club says it's membership only? Or can anybody show up, assuming they have some way of getting past the bouncers?

Good question; I'll need to clarify on the main write-up. Being a magician is your ticket into LPS because being a magician means you're going to be hunted if you are ever found out. The owner has a sense of duty to his fellow magicians. However, there are some that don't get a free pass in - most rape magicians, for example. However, even rape magicians are smart enough to know not to call the government down on the club; they are the greater enemy.

So, as a new or previously unknown magician, you would be seen as a magick user the moment you stepped in the side door. Questioned, probably, but usually not turned away. Malachs are slightly less invited, mortals even less so. Most normal humans have to have a connection on the inside. They could be bodyguards, allies, or whores.

Vill

Outstanding first round of posts.

Do we be havin' an OOC thread?

VonDoom

O&O

Vill

Outstanding, sailor. We do be havin' a competent crew!

Phaia

Its late for me but I have an idea for a character, though I have a bunch of questions as well!

For now color me interested and I offer a teaser as well!!  :P ;)

Phaia

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Whowhatwhere

Quote from: Phaia on July 03, 2014, 11:21:33 PM
Its late for me but I have an idea for a character, though I have a bunch of questions as well!

Happy to have you! You can ask here or PM me, either way.

That reminds me, if anyone is beginning to see a pattern of repeated questions, I will add it to the FAQ

VonDoom

Indeed, welcome! Looking forward to more characters!

O&O

Red Stella

Working on a character, and I have a couple of questions.

At what point does a child become identifiable as a magick user, Malach, or normal?  Assuming at least one parent is aware of that side of things, when can they tell?

A Malach can apparently not know what they are, but are they recognizable to magicians?

---
Red Stella

Whowhatwhere

Quote from: Red Stella on July 12, 2014, 03:31:32 PM
Working on a character, and I have a couple of questions.

At what point does a child become identifiable as a magick user, Malach, or normal?  Assuming at least one parent is aware of that side of things, when can they tell?

A Malach can apparently not know what they are, but are they recognizable to magicians?

---
Red Stella

Note: Elliquiy wants to avoid any representation of child sex, and rightly so. That being said, a person wouldn't have any sexual Energy until they actually had sex. A Malach's blessing stems from that same sexual Energy, even if their blessing is nonsexual in its presentation. So I'd guess the potential mage or Malach would have to have at least lost their virginity, if not more. I'm not going to say that every character has to lose their virginity at 16 or older, but the less is said about the first stirrings of magical ability, the better, unless the character did lose their virginity at 16 or older. That being said, one could discover their powers as early as their first time having sex.

The process usually involves a will to power - you want something to come true so bad, you pretend to affect it with your mind, but unlike most people, what you thought about actually happened.