X-Men:: Friends of Humanity (( Men Needed! ))

Started by Mnemosyne, August 24, 2011, 11:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemosyne

X-Men:: Friends of Humanity

Parts to Fill:: X-Men - 1, Students - 2, Brotherhood - 2

Official In Character Thread
Character Thread
OOC Thread

Character Sheet to be filled out and posted here <3
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Picture:
Nickname:
Name:
Abilities:
Birthplace:
Sexual Preference:
Appearance: (( Any specific detailing to your character. ))
Assosiation: (( X-Men, Student, Human, Brotherhood ))
Personality: (( List of traits or details as to the personality of your character. ))
Biography: (( How they were found by the school, how they grew up, how they discovered their talent. ))

Outlawed Powers::
*Time Travel
*Mind Control (( Limited Control if any. ))
*Long Term Invisibility
*Anything that would cause instant death, i.e. Death Touches
*Ability to completely paralyze someone for extended periods of time
*Immortality
*Superdupermegastrength - the ability to lift tall buildings with one finger.  Mashing cars up and using them as basketballs - you just know there is always one who wants this
*Cosmic Entities.

(( These can be put under discussion at any time. ))

Epilogue

This original mansion, whose foundations date back to the 1700's, that stands on Graymalkin Lane was constructed by a Dutch seafarer named Xavier. Since then the mansion and its grounds have always been in the Xavier Family, it used to be run by one Charles Xavier. Tragically, he died suddenly in a fight between himself, Jean Gray and Magneto. After his death, it was owned by Professor Ororo Munroe, who used the building as the Institute for Gifted Youngsters and as the head-quarters for the X-Men.

Xavier's Institute offers a curriculum of high-school, college and advanced degree courses in a variety of fields, just like any other Prep school. The way Xavier's Institute differs is in it's student body; all the children who attend here are mutants.

That was years ago. Now, enemies of the Brotherhood of Mutants and the X-Men alike have taken over. Graydon Creed, leader of a huge group of humans in a movement against all mutants called Friends of Humanity, has overrun the school. He is the current headmaster, and teaches the mutant students to fight. Not fight for their own kind, no. To fight against their own kind. To go out and destroy any living mutant they come across.

To sum this monstrosity up in a word? Ingenious. Think what you will about that word pertaining to Creed and his plan, but for what he's trying to do, it is the ultimate way to succeed. Get seemingly harmless kids brainwashed enough to do his bidding and no one will be none the wiser. It is a full-year school, meaning the students cannot go home to visit their families for the holidays. Creed doesn't want to run the risk of exposure to his plans.

The Institute's faculty and other occupants used to make up the X-Men. The X-Men is an organization of powerful mutants that were brought together by Professor Xavier for two purposes:
First, to train such mutants in the uses of their superhuman powers, and second, to serve as a combat team that could defend humanity against attacks by powerful mutants who use their powers for criminal ends, as well as against other threats.

The Xavier estate covers a considerable area from Graymalkin Lane to Breakstone Lake, which is also known as the Neversink Reservoir.
The grounds include Japanese Gardens, stables, a boathouse, a very low frequency antenna, a communications tower, and an Olympic-sized swimming pool at the rear of the mansion. On a distant section of the estate is the hanger and launching area for the X-Men's Blackbird VTOL jet, along with a light plane turntable and runway accessible from the mansion via an underground electromagnetic railway.

The dimensions of the property are approximately 2 miles north-south (lake to road), and 5 miles east-west. The estate's grounds are honey-combed with tunnels and underground passageways of extreme age. Caution is advised, because of the advanced technology - not to mention the safety of the residents and students - security at the mansion is a high priority.

Graydon Creed has no knowledge of the underground tunnels, but he does know about the hanger. The VTOL jet is still there, but there is always someone down there keeping watch because of the constant fear of some of the students escaping to seek out help.

Graydon Creed , newfound human owner of Xavier's School for Gifted youngsters has made a statement to those now attending. The message is as follows:: "I'm not going to mince words, or beat around the bush. I called you in here because I'm doing something that hasn't been done in what I believe is far too long. I, students, am making a team of X-Men. I have called you here because you are the candidates I've selected. However, as it stands you are far too large to be an operational squad, so there will be...tryouts. Today, the Friends of Humanity will be executing a mutant-but it has nothing to do with her mutation. The woman is the daughter of two Irish extremists-one of whom was killed by the authorities. She not only helped them in the creation, but also the plantings of several explosives that led to the deaths of multiple innocent Irish nationals. She is a criminal, and deserves retribution. The local government here has requested a bit of help from me, to make sure things go over smoothly. This is a chance for me to help you remind humanity that not all mutants are evil or uncontrollable. I'm not an unreasonable man, however, and so I will ask you rather than tell you."

The man trailed off, hitting a button beneath his desk as he stood. Behind him, one of the wooden panels of the wall slid open to reveal a collection of old X-Men uniforms.

"Are you game? If so, talk to my assistant outside. He'll get you suited up and on the jet to the rally. I know you may have your...tribulations, but now is not the time to get squeamish. The dangerous ones have to be controlled or, God forbid, killed to prove that you aren't all bad. I need you all with me here." Creed finished, feigning a moment of vulnerability. He channeled the disgust he felt for the creatures in his presence into a rather convincing facade.

Friends of Humanity A group of human extremists who believe all mutants should die. They currently run the school and Graydon Creed is in charge of them. They have a secret: Project Wideawake. This project is made up of human scientists and military officials who made hundreds of giant, mutant-killing robots. These robots are specifically designed to track and kill all mutants. Their weapons are adapting, which means they literally learn from the mutant that is attacking them and are well-equipped to counter the attack and destroy the mutant.

The Brotherhood A gang of mutants who are bent on ridding of the world of it's 'human problem', as it were. The late leader, Magneto, had a grudge against the X-men for reasons unknown. The Brotherhood was made up of: Magneto, Mystique, Juggernaut, Sabretooth, and Pyro. Of course, they are always recruiting new members, especially now since nearly every single one of the original members has died from either murder by Project Wideawake or old age. It is in desperate need of a leader; for now, it's just a gang of mutant extremists.

The Students Children of all ages who have been cast out by society because of their unique abilities. Whether they showed up on their own, with nowhere else to go, or they were dropped off by loving, adoring parents who support their every move, these kids have all arrived at Xavier's Institute. The catch? Xavier's Institute is no longer what it used to be. Thanks to Graydon Creed, it has become a brainwashing facility to teach the new students to destroy their fellow mutants. The up-side? There is a rumor going around between the students that know something isn't right. The rumor is that there's a rebel alliance forming to try and escape to seek help. Either it's from the Brotherhood, or the older X-Men that have long since been in hiding, no one knows.

The X-Men Many of the original X-Men have passed on. There are but a few left, and those living went into hiding. The ones that are still alive are: Storm and Colossal. These characters are hiding so well, it's nearly impossible to find them.

The Brotherhood, The X-Men, The Friends of Humanity, The Students will all play a part in molding the world. This is just the beginning.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

EbonyQueen

I am displaying tentative interest, as my busy schedule allows. I sent you a PM on what I had in mind character wise, and that would work with my busy schedule! Now: With character sheet!

Picture:

Nickname: Storm
Name: Ororo Munroe
Abilities: Weather Manipulation with some Magical ability
Birthplace: New York City, USA
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Appearance: While she has aged since going into hiding Storm remains a very alluring and exotic woman, age has only emphasized her grace and poise giving her a very matronly aura.
Assosiation: X-Men
Personality: Cool, calm and collected Storm has a tight control of her emotions as allowing them to 'run wild' could have serious repercussions on the environment around her. She has a certain regal charm about her along with a caring, warm streak.
Biography: When the last team was dispersed Storm returned to her 'home'. A collection of small villages in northern Kenya. She quickly re-adapted to life in 'hiding' caring for the people around her by manipulating the weather patterns subtly to stave off drought and to extend growing seasons.

The people around her, as they had before, began to worship her once again as a goddess. While she did not fully approve of this practice she did not discourage it either. For decades she protected the small group of people from both the environment and from the hostile humans that roved the land. She learned more about her heritage, about how her powers were passed down to her through her own family, through generations from her maternal grandmother. She spent a short amount of time apprenticed to the older woman, beginning to learn the fundamentals of other ways in which to use her powers, a more 'pure' form of magic.

She learned how to extend her own life, and how to preform some minor healing on others. Her studies where -far- from complete when the news came that someone -was- reforming the X-Men. And after careful, and laborious consideration she decided she -needed- to go back as she suspected what was -really- going on. Perhaps she could stem the tide, perhaps she could try to push the agenda both herself and Professor Xavier did many years ago, peaceful co-existence. She has no doubts it will be dangerous, and that the current headmaster will question her motives, if he did not would be a surprise. But it is something she felt she -has- to do regardless of danger to herself. It is simply too important to ignore.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: kobrakid92 on August 25, 2011, 12:33:02 AM
Would this be system or free form?

Free Form. (( I think that's what it's called... ))
I'm clueless as to the whole "system" thing so yeah
pretty sure Free Form is what I'm going for.

Thank you for your interest EbonyQueen!!! <3
Mistreated

Astrofig

Would play the heck out of this; where do I sign up?!?

EbonyQueen

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 25, 2011, 12:34:41 AM
Thank you for your interest EbonyQueen!!! <3

Then consider yourself plus one wizened, older Storm to come around and mentor the youngins from time to time. (To allow for my hectic schedule!)

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Astrofig on August 25, 2011, 12:37:17 AM
Would play the heck out of this; where do I sign up?!?

Once I find out if there is enough interest to do what I'm wanting to I'll be putting up character sheets and more details. So if you know any who are into X-men, pass the word on. <3

Thank you for your interest. <3

Thanks again to sweet EbonyQueen. <3
Mistreated

Mnemosyne

Updated with Epilogue, Character Sheet, info on different associations.
Mistreated

Xanatos

This sounds very interesting. Arg, I hope I have time for this with college and all. Its not often I see an X-Men concept I like. Call me interested, but not solidly for the moment.

What kind of powers are you okay with? I know for sure that the Marvel universe has some seriously overpowered and jacked up abilities/powers. Maybe it will make it easier to have a list of powers that you won't allow, instead.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Xanatos on August 25, 2011, 01:21:17 AM
This sounds very interesting. Arg, I hope I have time for this with college and all. Its not often I see an X-Men concept I like. Call me interested, but not solidly for the moment.

What kind of powers are you okay with? I know for sure that the Marvel universe has some seriously overpowered and jacked up abilities/powers. Maybe it will make it easier to have a list of powers that you won't allow, instead.

As long as no characters end up being mary sue's (( characters who can get out of any situation on top no matter what )) the only ability I absolutely would have to outlaw would be Invincibility. If anyone else can think of abilities that should be outlawed please feel free to say so.
Mistreated

Mnemosyne

If anyone wants to play Mister Creed here is his general outline::

Name:Graydon Creed
Birthplace: United States
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Personality:
- Mean
- Cruel
- Short
- Anti-Mutant to the letter
- Sarcastic
- Demanding
- Rude
Biography: Posing as German spy Leni Zauber, Brotherhood member Mystique seduced freelance assassin Victor Creed (a.k.a. Sabertooth) while he was in Germany on a mission. Mystique later gave birth to a normal human child - Graydon - whom she gave up for adoption, although she kept an eye on him. When Graydon learned of his heritage, that he was the son of two mutants who had abandoned him as an inconvenience, he grew resentful of all mutants, and that resentment colored his outlook for the rest of his life.
In his adult years, Graydon formed a group called the Friends of Humanity, dedicated to opposing mutant civil rights by committing acts of terrorism against peaceful mutants and mutant sympathizers, and using the acts of violent mutants such as Magneto to rally support for their cause.
Once the older generation of the Brotherhood and X-men were all but wiped out, Graydon took control of Xavier's Institute for Gifted Youngsters and hired an all-human staff. He now spends his time going over plans to brainwash the new students to the school and making sure the robots he had built were still in working condition.

Also, the only original character from the Brotherhood I will be allowed to be played for this RP will be Magneto. All other members of the brotherhood I wish to be new original characters of your own design.

Characters from the Original X-Men that can be played are Wolverine and Colossus right now. (( Storm is Reserved. ))
Mistreated

Mnemosyne

Updated with Open Slots list and link to Character thread.
Please do not post in Character thread before being approved here. <3
Mistreated

kobrakid92

(This is a work in progress)

Picture:
Nickname:
Name: Gabriel Lawson, or Gabe
Abilities: Emotionally based. When mad his power is fire. When sad, or scared he becomes a shadow. When he is happy he can manipulate light. When nervous he becomes temporarily invisible. When he is happy or nervous he has control of his power. When he is mad, scared or sad then he has no control until he is calmed down.
Birthplace: United States
Sexual Preference: Straight
Appearance: He has a M branded into his chest from when people found out he was a mutant.
Association: Brotherhood
Personality: Calm, Cruel, quiet

Biography: Gabriel's powers were discovered at a very young age. When he was four his parents made him mad and he accidentally set their entertainment center of fire. The fire scared him and he became a shadow and disappeared to his room where he was found after his parents put the fire out. He told them that it was an accident and they had him examined. They tested his blood and the doctors found the mutant gene highly active. His parents took him back home and decided to try to raise him without any outside help.

When he became a teenager his hormones went wild along with his emotions. He learned that he was able to manipulate light when he was happy and when he was nervous he would become invisible for 10- 15 minutes. When he was mad, scared, or sad he found he had no control until he was calmed down. His parents had him medicated to keep his emotions under control but he quit taking them. When he was seventeen he ran away from home. Over the last two years he came to hate humanity since they viewed mutants as monsters. He joined with the brotherhood a few months before his nineteenth birthday.

CurvyKitten

I had an idea to bring back a character that I played a while ago in an old x-men thread I loved her. But she was an original character the daughter of wolverine and storm. Got the idea from the alternate universe the were a couple in. If your gonna play storm do you mind if I still do that? I can work it out that maybe through some weird rift she is pulled to this world and that is why you don't know her. Don't know if someone is gonna call dibs on wolverine...lol

Mnemosyne

I see no harm at all in that. <3
EbonyQueen is actually the one who has reserved the place
of Storm. Dunno if she'd have any issues with that.
If she's from an alter world though that'd be fine.
As long as that alter world/dimension isn't dragged into
the roleplay as a big major thing.
(( Does that make sense? ))
Mistreated

CurvyKitten

Oh no doesn't need to be dragged in just that way she isn't required to be with anyone or have a kid and be older and stuff. And it would give my character a good reason to be in the brotherhood. Part of it is she is unable to face them...

Mnemosyne

Quote from: CurvyKitten on August 25, 2011, 03:42:21 AM
Oh no doesn't need to be dragged in just that way she isn't required to be with anyone or have a kid and be older and stuff. And it would give my character a good reason to be in the brotherhood. Part of it is she is unable to face them...

Sounds great. <3
If you could, fill out a character sheet for her?
When you've the time that is.
Mistreated

Zaer Darkwail

Rick Grayson

Nickname: None, besides 'lunatic psionist' but thanks how his powers work with his condition he has been given codename; Mind Mask.
Abilities: Rick's abilities vary based on whatever personality is in control (multiple personality disorder). Each personality is related to a specific emotion or state of mind. Each one has it's own powerset basically along with personality.

Rick: telepathy (communication, max distance unknown) along with telekinesis (able only lift only 400kg worth of objects or one heavy object)
Moriarty: Superb mathematical skills, master of many languages, cultural lore and overall well educated. Has also Hypnokinesis to control people's minds through his mental powers.
Fury: Pyrokinesis and knows martial arts like black belt practitioner.
Happy: Cryokinesis and has skill to trick all five senses to create convincing illusions but he uses this ability only cheer people up.
Hero: Same as with normal Rick's but in addition thanks his increased connection his powers increase greatly in this state. Also he can cure physical and mental injuries from people. Also Rick has overwhelming charismatic presence which makes others believe him (a telepathic push) strongly and trust him.
Void: All powers but thanks his condition he does not use them. He communicate through making high degree mathematical formulas or writing in binary code (and can read binary code as normal writing and understand it like computer).

Note; thanks multiple personalities any other telepath or force to try read his mind or motives gets misled or outright blocked or sometimes angry backslash.

Birthplace: California
Sexual Preference: Rick/Moriarty/Fury/Hero = Hetero, Happy = has none (child innocent), Void = None at all
Appearance: Prefers wear jeans and t-shirt both as normal and hero, as Fury prefers shred and burn his clothes into rags, Moriarty prefers refined stylish clothes, happy prefers bright colored clothes, Void does not care (can walk naked)
Association: Student
Personality: Personality bases on what personality is active;

Rick: Rick is positive average youth who has sometimes uncanny intelligence and cultural lore but most of time enjoys all stuff like all young men enjoy; videogames, sports (basketball and surfing top favorites), hots girls/women, enjoy drive speedy cars (or his case fly through use controlled telekinesis).
Moriarty: Named after famous fictional criminal genius because this personality acts quite a lot like him, comes when Rick feels overwhelming amount of depression and Moriarty steps in give super level of ego and confidence avoid suicidal acts. Moriarty is one most well defined and stable personalities Rick has (but sadly thoroughly criminal egoist). He would be same camp as Magneto regarding 'mutant superiority' but his basis would be leaned to human evolution, thinking mutants as next stage in long chain. He considers himself one forerunners of humanity and should be declared ruler of small nation to help elevate humans higher stage of being.
Fury: A simple minded brute who rages and screams and hates the world, comes in when Rick feels hopelessness and uses rage get out from it. As name sake Fury feels only rage and aggression, hating the world, others and self. Thinks matters can be solved through violence and flame.
Happy: A repressed childhood of Rick's basically but it's called 'Happy' because it is overall positive childlike personality who shows whenever Rick feels overwhelming happiness. Happy basically enjoys do things what average six to ten year old would like to do. Can sometimes go temper tantrum if things do not go his way.
Hero: Rick's heroic self, comes up only when wheels overwhelming hope/confidence and friendship/connection to all people around him, cheering on, hyper positive personality which shows up very rarely. Also he can easily martyr himself for name of heroic sacrifice and so it's most suicidal from all personalities.
Void:  Rick's original state, as he suffered autism which rendered him unable to interact and communicate and barely do body motoric functions as eat or visit toilet. This state has never appeared but Rick senses it exists. His trainers/researchers diagnosed that thanks development of his mutant genes it created as emergency function the multiple personalities to able use them/express himself. So in sense his other disorder cancelled other disorder.

Biography: Rick Grayson was born to average middle class parents; a teacher and a doctor. But he was born with autism and it rapidly developed in age of six months and was fully active when he turned one year old. His parents however were understanding and kind and they raised Rick and hoped him someday wake up. He was calm child who showed brilliance in maths which rivalled with Albert Einstein. He did not just copy equations, he created brand new ones! Mother learned as teacher that whenever Rick wanted communicate he would use mathematical formula and binary code to do so, so she studied computer language to able communicate with Rick in same level as him.

But then tragedy occurred when he was age of seven; friends and family wondered why they had not heard nothing from Rick's parents so they visited house after a week. They found Rick sitting in large pool of blood which was mixed blood coming out from his parents and from four burglars who had guns. So far as research showed burglars broke in, shot parents and then killed each other over some dispute. All burglars were drug dealers thugs and belonged same gang. At the night when burglars came then Rick's powers had awakened, he had briefly used all might of his mind slaughter the murderers of his parents and returned to his autism stage. This part of story was only discovered a much later through hypnosis therapy which left Rick experience that tragic night once more.

After accident he was placed under care of his aunt and uncle and there his autism faded slowly away just when he started turn to fourteen. He was fully cured off from autism at age of fifteen but also showed multiple personality disorder. It was diagnosed easily and was given medication which helps control his mood swings which are the trigger for his condittion. He showed incredible recovery but he has no memories since his arrival to aunt and uncle. But he showed then one day in high school he could talk to minds to other people and minor telekinetic ability manifested first time by sending basketball to float in air and softly land to basket in important championship game.

Without questions his aunt and uncle send him to Xavier academy to learn harness his powers. Rick has distant but close relationship with uncle and aunt who had become his known father and mother figures in absence of his parents. Loving to live in small neighborhood at almost country alike feel in northern California. He communicate with them daily through telepathy ask how they are doing. He himself has been brainwashed to believe it's his duty to country help confine or kill dangerous mutants who uses their powers for wrong and selfish purposes. He himself aim to be virtuous invindual as he can, altough present headmaster has blamed him being too 'soft' at times (showing mercy and compassion when he should not). Thanks his disorder he is under constant medication to keep it under control. In one accident he learned one his personalities who came active had completely different power set than he has. So through careful contained experiments has been learned what each personality is capable about.

CurvyKitten

Picture:
Nickname:Vixen
Name:Runa Munroe (taking her mothers last name since her father couldn't remember his.)

Abilities:
Known Mutant Power(s):
From her mother the ability to control weather. But due to her fathers more animistic side it became more primal basic. Becoming more a control over the elements themselves. Earth, fire, water, wind. Her mother also taught her the magic she herself had learn through her many years. Known as the weather witch, or the high priestess. She passed all she knew down to her.

From her father, the strength, speed, agility of some mutated super charged animal. Along with the senses and healing ability. She smiles when ever you ask her age, "Your as young as you feel love." Bone claws three that come from  her forarms,  and that come from her hands nails as her form of claws.

Weaknesses She shy's away from using her power of fire, having lost control over it when she was young. And her more animal sides cause her to lose her temper rather easy. Along with her more primal sexual needs. She tries to keep herself in check through meditation. If that doesn't work she finds herself a fight, or runs till her body gives. Or...if she can actually find a man she thinks won't brake while she gives into these urges she lets them take hold. All she can ever say is be carefull what you get in to...make sure you can Handle this woman before you try and step up.
The claws are bone there for they are not indestructible. So she only uses them when she needs them. When they break even tho she heals fast it still hurts like a bitch.

Birthplace:location unknown some where off the  Zambezi River
Age:appearing to be some where in her 20's she is actually 33 tho she would never admit it. And it is just rude to ask.
Sexual Preference:straight
Appearance:
Height:5' 9"
Weight:137
Eye Color:golden, honey
Hair Color:mostly black, pure white highlights mixed within

Assosiation:  Brotherhood
Personality:Confident, smart, knows she is sexy but doesn't fluant it. She has had more time to learn how to hon her womanly wiles. More time the it would seem. But she has her moments, ones where you say or do that one thing that pushes that big red button. You know the one your not meant to touch. And it takes all her energy not to presently break who ever her anger is aimed at.
And the other where she is practically an animal in heat. Her bodily urges making her act and do things she wouldn't normal do. In ways she would normally control. She normally finds some way to fend of those urges, fighting..running...meditation. But sometimes it is just to much...

Biography: Runa was born in another world, a world of chaos and where an odd match created a spit fire of a child. The daughter of wolverine and Storm, from a completely different universe where they had fallen in love and found peace and happiness with one another. She was born, she had become their pride and joy. Granted it was a world they had to fight in, to survive in. But it was their world and they were actually happy in it.

She grew up learning how to fight, how to use her powers how to survive and make it through anything the world could through at you. The fight went on and she grew up, she fought with the X-men and learned to be part of a team. And even with the odds stacked against them...they were one hell of a team.

That was till one day when the worst fight they had ever had came and sat at their doorstep. Runa and wolverine were front line as always. Throwing their bodies into the thick of it, trying to make sure their fellow mutants made it out alive. Storm was trying to clear a path. But something was wrong....the energy in the air was wrong and charged around them. Something big was about to happen. A sudden spike in and white hot energy shot down from the havens seeming to rip open the world in front of them. Her mother tried to shield them but got struck down in the process....Her father trying to catch and save the woman he loved ran to her aid. Runa tried to hold the line. As she saw....another world through what ever rift this was.

Struggling to get everyone back, this was not a place to stick around and people were going to die if they did. Carrying Storm Wolverine yelled for Runa as she got the stragglers. Suddenly the energy grabbed a tendril of it reaching out like a serpent and slammed her down dragging her to the rift. She clawed into the dirt leaving her bone spikes behind as she did. Wolverine handed of Storm looking dead, Runa prayed the blood she saw didn't mean what she thought it did...wolverine ran for his daughter. Screaming for her to hold on, he tried to reach her tried to save her. But he just couldn't reach her, and the last thing she saw was him diving for her and her friends and family fighting to survive as she was pulled to some unknown place

Coming to...it was day now, she had no idea where she was...alone and thinking her mother dead her father face as he thought he'd lost them both. All she wanted to do was get home, so she stood and started walking. Trying to use her heightened sense to pick up on anything familiar.

Finding a city she stayed hidden not know if it was safe for mutants her or if she was going to be on the next witch hunt. She smelled something familiar. Something she knew...Dad...she took off running. And sure enough there he was...her dad. But before she could walk up to him she was approached from behind. A human she could smell it...the damned man tried to rob her. Even thought to touch her, her rage the animal with in have had enough that day was uncontrollable and went to kill the man. Wolverine stepped in, fought her, the only man that could ever manage to actually win against her was her dad and this was no different. he called her a monster said she was losing control and he'd kill her if need be. Those words...her father would never say that no matter how bad she got. He swore he would always bring her back...always help her fight the monster within. The pain from his actions caused the animal to retreat enough to cause her to run, that man wasn't her father...something was wrong here.

Lost and in pain she ran....where she was found wondering by the brotherhood. Long story short she isn't...fully with them. She doesn't where the team colors. But she didn't have anywhere else to go, she felt so alone and had no idea how to make sense of this world. She just stayed. She is closer to some of the team then others. But she still has a small part of her that wishes she could just go home.

Please if anyone wants to work out a link...no matter what side you take let me know. My character wondered for a while, fallowed her dad in that way... so yeah she can know a lot of people.

Doomsday

Ths sounds wonderful, I'll work on a character when I wake up :3

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Doomsday on August 25, 2011, 05:40:50 AM
Ths sounds wonderful, I'll work on a character when I wake up :3

I'll look forward to reading it. <3

(( P.S. I'll be reading all submissions tomorrow/this afternoon thoroughly. As right now
I'm too horny to read this material. Shhh. ))
Mistreated

Zaer Darkwail

Rofl, well go relief some of that condittion before you read then Sinesthesia ;). I assume hot pics aren't much helping.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 25, 2011, 06:17:18 AM
Rofl, well go relief some of that condittion before you read then Sinesthesia ;). I assume hot pics aren't much helping.

Your sexy avatar doesn't help, no. </3
Main reason why I say tomorrow/this afternoon though
is for me it is 5:27am now. Haven't slept for almost a day.
Just from glimpsing at the first bit of your submission though
I can tell I like your character. Real sexy stuff.
I'm off to sleepy bye land for now, be back soon. <3
Mistreated

Astrofig