Under Siege (Captured City Fantasy Freeform, LGBTQ and Hetero Friendly)

Started by Deamonbane, January 11, 2015, 10:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendra

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

bubby

Lynnette

I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Kendra

bubby

Quote from: Kendra on January 17, 2015, 05:42:17 PM

bubby!! *huggles*

come join us!!
you'd totally love this game <3

'S kinda what I thought too.... and I shall endeavor to look more into it, AFTER I have been a responsible E type person and posted to my OTHER games.

Deamonbane and Viper SUCK SO MUCH for exciting me...

Kendra

Quote from: bubby on January 17, 2015, 05:45:31 PM
'S kinda what I thought too.... and I shall endeavor to look more into it, AFTER I have been a responsible E type person and posted to my OTHER games.

Deamonbane and Viper SUCK SO MUCH for exciting me...

*grins* then they are just awesome at sucking ... you so know what I mean there :P

;) be responsible but be quick about it lol
we'll be waiting <3

bubby

Quote from: Kendra on January 17, 2015, 05:51:28 PM
*grins* then they are just awesome at sucking ... you so know what I mean there :P

;) be responsible but be quick about it lol
we'll be waiting <3

*Beams and smooches Kendra, will totally join any game she's in!*  ;D

Kendra

Quote from: bubby on January 17, 2015, 05:52:47 PM
*Beams and smooches Kendra, will totally join any game she's in!*  ;D

*grins, smooches and throws mad party* YAY!!!!
game has just gotten so much more WOW  ;D  8-)
and considering the wow factor it already had, that's saying something ;)

Lynnette

This would be the time we need a diagram. It doesn't have to be accurate or actually represent actual data, but we need a diagram right about now.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Kendra

Lynnette

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Kendra

Deamonbane

Bubby!*waves and hugs* Nice to see you round here in this neck of the woods...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

la dame en noir

Demon: I think you're going to have yourself one massive game.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

BeckyAnnn

*making my list of "awesome" characters to throw my boring little servant girl at....on second thought the "no throw" list might be shorter   *snickers

So when are we looking at starting this thing?

Lynnette

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 17, 2015, 06:26:56 PM
Demon: I think you're going to have yourself one massive game.

With some luck, maybe we'll manage to get it to big groups.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Deamonbane

Okay, maps are finished, but my internet isn't cooperating to put them up yet. I'll be putting up the locations tomorrow afternoon, and then the maps tomorrow night and who knows, an OOC as well?

Drake Valentine

Finished

Drake Valentine

Character Name: ‘Masa’
Alliance: None/Himself
Title: Wandering Monk
Face Claim: Takashima Kouyou
Other Images:
General Clothing Style
Facial

::General::

--Appearance--
Race: Human (Infused with Dragon Blood)
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 135lbs
Hair Color:  Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Distinguishing Marks: None
Items: 
His clothing varies, but he has taken a few garments with him on his trip. One being his ebony training attire, another being a set of simple brown robes, and then there is the more vibrant garbs he has picked up along his journey.
He possesses a bag, mostly for his clothing or for food that isn’t quick to perish.
He also keeps a few water flasks on his person and pouches filled with simpler meals that may be quicker to perish.
Out of those flasks, there is one that stands out amongst the others, a more durable container possess magic residue about it, along it is insignia of talons.
He carries a bo-staff, although most people unfamiliar with such a ‘weapon,’ take it more as a walking staff or something of that sort as it is too peculiar to appear like something a ‘mage’ may use.
He doesn’t appear to have anything of valuable on him, no gold, no jewelry, no artifacts, nothing magical.

::Character::

Personality:
Masa’s persona is very questionable, to say the least. He has lived most of his life sheltered from the reality of the outside world, a strict lifestyle of training and enlightenment. The teachings of The Forgotten Way also do no merit much for his character. He has no understanding of what is wrong and what is right; essentially, one may claim him to be naïve to the world itself or even ‘innocent,’ to society. The truth is, is that he can feel so impartial towards anything, he can often live without regrets, even if his actions may come off as ‘evil’ to the morality of society itself.   

Furthermore, undergoing the infusion of Dragon Blood has not spoken better for his character. Some may claim he has a second identity about him, that more of a beast than human from his way of speech at times. His mannerism alteration often leads him to place himself as a superior being, denouncing or looking down upon whomever he may be dealing with. Most humanoids will be related to as 'creatures,' and likely less depending on how he is approached in this bizarre state of mind. His memories remain, common tasks of fighting and training and use of his powers will linger as they have been drilled into him from his lifestyle; although other oddities of technology will remain given his backwater lifestyle. Therefore, whenever his identity switch is flipped, he does become a different person and not for the better. He always looks out for his well being in this state of mind and thus is aloof to all life around him.
Biggest Fear: Mentally taken over completely by his other side. Falling into madness.
Talents:
Unarmed Combat: Known to use a strange unarmed fighting style and is also trained in performing ‘disarms’ upon opponents.
Agile/Acrobatic: He is always moving in a fight and most of his acrobatic feats are better known and seen when he is unarmed.
Weapon Proficiency: Staff The only weapon he has been trained to fight with, a weapon that while used may appear to be more of a performance. He often wields it with a variety of spins to delude his foes and deliver unexpected strikes where they may be most vulnerable.
Flaws:
Strength: Physically he isn’t that strong and can easily be overpowered.
Other Weapons: Not trained in the use of other weapons beyond the staff.
Sheltered: He has lived a sheltered lifestyle, as a result the real world is entirely new to him and may leave a sense of naivety or confusion in his dealings with others.
Mage: Maybe? (He does not consider himself as one.)
Force: Or better known to him as ‘energy manipulation,’ he is capable of sending his own energy into an opposing object. He cannot, persay, shoot it out from an extended distance, such is more advance teachings; but up close and personal the threshold of energy is more than enough to leave the largest of men stumbling backwards or falling on their ass one. This is mainly done by focusing the energy into his hands or feet or even his staff in strikes to amplify the damage output, allowing him to hit much harder than what his limber image may be physically capable of. He is also capable of releasing a short range ‘shockwave’ of sheer kinetic force, weaker in a 180 degree angle around him, but stronger when focused before him. Such actions are taxing on the body and he does not usually employ the use of full bursts of energy.
Magic Affinity: A passive ability thanks to the infusion of dragon blood, he can detect magical items, but he does not know the properties behind them. The trait is more of a sixth sense towards anything of magic value within his vicinity, but again he is unable to decipher any potential dangers. The stronger the source, the easier it is to detect, even from farther away.
History:
Deep within the Dragon Mountains is a monastery, one of very few that does actively remain, was where the youth found himself living most of his life. He has no remembrance of his parents as he was practically orphaned there. Their reasoning is unknown to him, although those within the monastery believed it to be out of protection, still they never spoke of such to the growing boy. Instead, Masa was tasked with the same things that all of his ’brothers’ and ’sisters’ were and that was a life of rigorous training. There were no luxuries, no time for play or fun, instead his spent roughly nineteen years of his life in a constant repeat of meditating, sparing, exercising, teaching, and even learning of the styles of the Forgotten Way.

It was there that he learned that dragons had parted their ‘gifts’ on the mortal realm a millennium or so ago. That the monastery was founded around 1500BHR, whether or not these events are entirely true is another story, but many have lived there their entire lives guarding the sacred scrolls of history, protecting and safeguarding a entrance that leads deeper into the caverns of the mountains. Masa had never ventured within, but he has heard various stories of the place. The main believable ones being whether it is the burial grounds of a former dragon or even the hibernation point of such a legendary creature of ancient times. Still, either of these possibilities could lead to why the Monastery was in possession of something more ‘forbidden.’

Dragon Blood. He had known of it, it was an essence that he had learned the Monastery studying over the centuries. It was also, from what he had heard, a gift given to the humble followers by that of a dragon. It is unknown to him whether this is actually true, these are just mere accounts of word of mouth within his stay and during his training. Still, one thing was obvious enough, Dragon Blood was something that chose its hosts. Rigorous training and dedication and homing ones arts were keys to survivability. A body unrefined will just break down and even those that were, still suffered the aftershocks of mentality being infected. Very few had overcame the trials of being saw fit and even less were aware of Dragon Blood, seeing it more of an actual myth within the Monastery than existing.

But Masa knew well of it, he had seen the flasks before when aiding his mentor. He was forbidden, of course, everyone would be forbidden in handling the vials or even going near them. They were sacred possessions, but how would he know if he was ‘worthy’ of being entitled to one of them? He had heard of their benefits and risks, neither was something he was interested in, the only thing that concerned him was being one of the ‘chosen.’ Envy, a rare emotion, but he shared it to the guardians of the cavern, no doubt they were infused with the blood of dragons, why else would they protect such sacred ground? His desires would inevitably get the best of him. He had to know or choose a life of total uncertainty, out of those two options there was one solid decision to be made.

He snuck into the holding place of the flasks and took one, the contents of such were of strong copper essence enough to make him choke. Still, there was no going back now and boldly he gulped down the harsh liquids, downing the entirely of the flask despite the burning it left within his throat and gut. When it was emptied, his body wanted to reject the intrusion, but he never belch, he held it inside; but what was next was no better. The infusion of dragon blood is not a painless experience, it felt like every fiber of his body was on fire. It felt like thousands of daggers were puncturing their way through him and clawing him apart. Intense agony overtook him and if it was not for his training and forceful meditation to regress what was happening to his body than he might of died right there with flask in hand.

The ruckus had his mentor barraging into the room to see Masa laying on the ground with flask in hand. Though his body may of survived the ordeal, his mind was no where tuned to handle the foreign blood now melded within his veins. He was scolded and disciplined, but over the course of time his behavior worried the monks and his mentor. The poison was visibly effecting his mind and making him a possible dangerous entity to their way. As a result and for his and their well being, he was later ‘banished’ from the temple and forced to wander the world on his own. Maybe he could find solace or peace to be able to overcome his other self.

For almost a year he has been traveling, witnessing the many strange sights of the world and now he has finally arrived upon the conquered city of Cydilla for a temporary residence before continuing his ‘pilgrimage. ‘

O/O's: Drake Valentine
Et Ceteras:

Religion:  The Forgotten Way. A not so traditionally practiced ‘religion,’ due to having become outlawed in many countries; though there are still few believers and practitioners of such. It is not truly a religion in itself, it places no value in Gods or Goddesses and instead counters that many who follow such paths have lost insight to the truth.  The Forgotten Way treats everything in neutrality, there is no good nor evil and it teaches that magic itself came from the most ancestral creatures of them all, dragons. It is believed that certain dragons were the ones to pass their teachings and power to the mortal races. Dragons are also seen as sacred creatures and are worshiped. This alone has created a controversy to the form of ‘religion,’ proclaimed to be blasphemy. There has even been rumored that those involved may carry deeper involvement with the mythical creatures, though whether this is true or not is another story. Still,  a single phrase has surface more than others and has spread like wildfire. ‘Dragon Blood.’

Dragon Blood: Better known as blood from dragons, it has been rumored to have various effects. Some believe it will prolong one's lifespan, others expect it to strengthen one's powers. It is a rare commodity, but one without dangers. The blood of dragons has been known to drive people mad or even prove fatal to take of those unworthy of receiving its blessing. In lesser dangerous states, those that survive may suffer from amnesia and some might go as far as undergoing a complete personality change. It's benefits are minimum, it does decelerate one's aging capacity but does no further in physical limits of the body. It heightens one's senses to be attuned to those of magical items or feel out of magic in general. It is said to grant magic to those incapable, but whether that holds truth is another story. It also allows potential growth acceleration to those who may already be gifted in magic. Still it is seen as a forbidden entity due to its risks that outweigh the gifts. 

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

la dame en noir

Drake took my ability to find theme songs for everyoneeeee
sad panda
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

bubby

I'll start working on a barbarian general tomorrow at some point. Football comes first.

Kendra

Nice character there Drake  :-)
love the theme too

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on January 17, 2015, 06:27:12 PM
*making my list of "awesome" characters to throw my boring little servant girl at....on second thought the "no throw" list might be shorter   *snickers

*giggles*
am sure there's plenty on the throwing list ;)

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 17, 2015, 10:10:35 PM
Drake took my ability to find theme songs for everyoneeeee
sad panda

awwww was dying to see what you'd find for Tinneth

Quote from: bubby on January 17, 2015, 10:51:55 PM
I'll start working on a barbarian general tomorrow at some point. Football comes first.

;D can't wait

Ontan

Speaking of all things character-ey, it’s just gone 24 hours since submitting my character sheet, which I believe is the official threshold before one can start giving nudges. I’m just waiting on confirmation from one of the GMs.

This is the very politest kind of nudge, though. The sort of nudge you give to people who haven’t noticed the traffic light has gone green, but blasting the horn seems too aggressive, so you just dip your lights at them instead. That sort of polite.

Deamonbane

Hey Ontan! I'm sorry we are taking so long, this weekend has been a little bit nuts, so some things have just slipped our minds...

I'm getting on it now. Thanks for the nudge.

Ontan

No problem – consider it eagerness, rather than impatience ;)