The Elder Scrolls & Others [ UN ]

Started by Hemingway, December 12, 2011, 04:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Here's a list of fan-based games I'd like to do. I've kept them flexible, for the most part, despite mixed results in the past. Basically, all the details are open to discussion. The only thing I want to avoid is anything directly relating to the established story arcs of the settings listed below; I don't mind having them take place at the same time, but I would prefer not to involve canon characters or anything that contradicts the established canon in any way.

But enough talk! Let's get to the good part!

The Elder Scrolls:
While everyone knows and loves Skyrim, I'm not necessarily looking for something based on the setting of the latest installment of the series. I'm particularly partial to something set in Morrowind, some time before the events of The Elder Scrolls III. That said, I wouldn't mind something set in High Rock or Hammerfell, or, indeed, Skyrim. I will leave the plot open, but what I'm looking for is something with a strong dose of adventure, with some romance on the side. I'm also looking to write a bit more, and in deeper detail than I have recently, so someone who's up for the same would be ideal.

Dragon Age:
For this, I have a specific character pairing in mind. Namely, Isabela and Leliana. I haven't decided on any details beyond that, except it would take place at some point between Origins and Dragon Age 2. That said, I would be open to doing an adventure-type game, more similar to what I mentioned above, if there's any interest.

Vampire: the Masquerade:
With a good set of characters and a good plot, I would be interested in doing something V:tM-based. I don't really have any specific ideas or desires, except that it should be something more than simply a vampire and a mortal meeting by chance.

Deus Ex:
I had a dream recently, that I think would make for a good cyberpunk plot. Seeing as there's a whole universe just ready to be used in Deus Ex, why not combine? The idea - at least as I remember it, considering dreams tend to be sort of confusing - is that a police officer is sent to an apartment, ostensibly to investigate some sort of routine case. What happens, though, is she arrives to find someone already there. Just moments later, the building is breached by SWAT teams, and the unknown person barely manages to escape. This person, it turns out, does not even exist in any official records, and now people high up in the system are asking questions, specifically about why the police officer was there in the first place. Add several layers of intrigue and international conspiracy, and you've got yourself a pretty decent story, I think.

Decrepitdan

I would love to discuss your Elder Scrolls Pairing. Let me know if youre interested