Mass Effect like story + childhood prologue (F/F, Light or NC, Sci-fi)

Started by Annashi, March 10, 2012, 05:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annashi

(Taken!)

Hi!

Please read my likes and dislikes before sending me a PM with your ideas, okay? Don't answer in this thread!

Okay so, this is a long term story. We can play in the Mass Effect universe although this is not required. We can simply use the current appearances of the two characters and then create our own original sci-fi world around them or maybe just grab some things from the universe and leave the rest out, it's really up to discussion and it's not a big deal for me at all.

Keep in mind that I don’t intent this story to be dark or gritty, I want it filled with cute and funny scenes so it would be pretty lighthearted. There could be adventures, action and maybe even a few scares but again, within the tone, no tragedies here!

The scene starts in the planet Thessia, which is the Asari homeworld, and with our characters being in their 20’s or equivalent depending on the race.

I also want to play a prologue where the two little girls become best friends at a young age, just to show some character progression and obviously with zero sexual content and done with care. There could be hugs, kisses on the cheek and tickle fights! But again, without even hinting anything strange you know. Instead of a prologue it could also be played in flashbacks.

You would play Liara or a non-canon pureblood Asari that is cute and sweet like her, but you can make her as special and unique as you desire so even if she's Liara her background can be altered as much as you like, so she's not exactly canon anyway.

I would play a non-canon human girl that is born in Thessia, she has oddly exotic looks and soon enough it starts to become evident that she’s very pretty special for a human, since after all... she's likely the only human little girl at the school too and one of the very few that live in Thessia.

Pictures below!