A Family Affair - Ex/NC Home Invasion

Started by Kdyami, July 27, 2013, 03:42:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayna

Name: Jessica
Appearance:
Background: Jessica is a very sweet and friendly girl. Her sense of humor is the biggest part of personality, which lead to her being a slacker when it came to school. She was always really smart, but she never put in the work so she never really had the great grades her younger sister did. She liked to party some, but she always tried to be a good example for her younger sisters. She is very protective or her two sisters and will do anything in the world for them
Ons:  Likes some spanking, other general turn ons.
Offs: Watersports, rape, anything too violent.
Misc: Nothing much. She does think her younger sisters are very beautiful, but never in an lustful way.

eiselmann

What about Jessica's kid brother :-) had she given up on him:-)
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

steelsmiter

Hope not... we're gonna need to cling onto that comeradeship...
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Kdyami

@Luvan; welcome, was wondering when you'd show up.

@Jayna; Rape is one of your offs and yet this whole RP is basically about the family getting raped. So?
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Luvan95

Quote from: Kdyami on July 28, 2013, 04:26:47 AM
Hey there. Yeah, I'm here now.   :-) And I was thinking about how everybody wanted with virigins? Cause if somebody  wants to deflower anyone, I'd be willing to have Sam be a virgin still.  ;)
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

Lynnette

Quote from: Luvan95 on July 28, 2013, 07:06:56 AM
Hey there. Yeah, I'm here now.   :-) And I was thinking about how everybody wanted with virigins? Cause if somebody  wants to deflower anyone, I'd be willing to have Sam be a virgin still.  ;)

I was thinking of making my character a virgin as I kinda want to contrast against all the other characters so far.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Pipaluk

Quote from: Kdyami on July 28, 2013, 04:26:47 AM

@Jayna; Rape is one of your offs and yet this whole RP is basically about the family getting raped. So?

I do believe that's the characters offs not the player's.

steelsmiter

Right, on one of my games I asked for Player offs on the sheet to be sure that I wouldn't get character offs and ended up getting a character off that didn't really apply to the player...
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Kdyami

Ok yeah I guess there's a difference between character O&O's and players. So ok let me clarify and everyone can edit their sheets if need be :)   From hence forth one and offs are your character. But hardlimits are player. That way we get an idea of what we can push and what we can't. Anyway thanks for everyone's interest so far. Could still use another home invader and a father; and anything else you can think of.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

steelsmiter

I had already put my personal offs (that applied to this game) on the sheet by Hard Offs. I did add an on though, fierce clawing sex...
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Luvan95

Quote from: Kdyami on July 29, 2013, 04:27:02 AM
Ok yeah I guess there's a difference between character O&O's and players. So ok let me clarify and everyone can edit their sheets if need be :)   From hence forth one and offs are your character. But hardlimits are player. That way we get an idea of what we can push and what we can't. Anyway thanks for everyone's interest so far. Could still use another home invader and a father; and anything else you can think of.
Okay, I thought it was the players, but I have changed my sheet to fit as the characters now. :)
On's/Off's

Nameless One

Name: Keith Aberdeen
Appearance:
Background: coming from a very dysfunctional family of alcoholics and drug addicts, Keith has been in mental institution for most of his adult life. Then, a few years ago, he understood how to simulate mental health well enough to be set free. He is a very smart pervert, cunning and clever, but his mind seems to work just the wrong way. He's always looking for new extreme ways to feel pleasure and chase off sexual frustration. He seems to take more pleasure from forcefully pleasuring his "victims", from their feelings of shame and humiliation, than to have actual sex in first person. He's very good at "reading" people too, it's hard to keep a secret, or a kink, from him.
Ons: forced orgasms, sex toys, bondage, spanking.
Offs: plain and consensual sex, toilet play, blood, crybabies.
Hard Limits: absolutely no children and please let's keep the brutal violence level as low as we can.
Misc: even though being well endowed, Keith is almost impotent, but he doesn't like taking medicines, not even recreational drugs, so he isn't going to have much sex himself. Instead, he will use a large array of toys and his perverted mind to force the family members in as many unwanted, humiliating orgasms as he can. Maybe one of his merry comrades could talk or trick him in taking a couple of blue pills ;) so he will join the fun.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Jayna

Just to clarify that was my characters Ons and Offs not mine :P

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Lynnette

Oh shit I just realized I haven't given in my character profile yet!
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

steelsmiter

I guess it's a good thing I bumped it then ;D
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Kdyami

Ok So sorry I've been MIA lately, but big news: I wont be continuing this game and I apologize for that. But I had my suspicions about this for the last month or so but orders have officially come through and I leave for Kandahar in a week.  So with limited access and what I do have being used to phone home I regret to inform you all that I will be dropping out the game and indeed this site for the foreseeable future.  Thanks for understanding and I wish you all the best of luck with your games. 

steelsmiter

May you be mercifully lacking in the bullet and shrapnel department. Or at least on the receiving end.

That being said, does anyone have any interest in picking this up in another thread?
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Luvan95

Quote from: steelsmiter on August 07, 2013, 04:34:27 AM
That being said, does anyone have any interest in picking this up in another thread?
I would be intrested. :)
On's/Off's

steelsmiter

Quote from: Luvan95 on August 07, 2013, 02:45:32 PM
I would be intrested. :)
on an unrelated note, who is the model of your character?
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Luvan95

Quote from: steelsmiter on August 07, 2013, 03:03:05 PM
on an unrelated note, who is the model of your character?
Sorry, I don't really know. It was a picture a found a while back and saved it on my computer.
On's/Off's

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Kdyami on August 07, 2013, 04:27:26 AM
Ok So sorry I've been MIA lately, but big news: I wont be continuing this game and I apologize for that. But I had my suspicions about this for the last month or so but orders have officially come through and I leave for Kandahar in a week.  So with limited access and what I do have being used to phone home I regret to inform you all that I will be dropping out the game and indeed this site for the foreseeable future.  Thanks for understanding and I wish you all the best of luck with your games.

Was checking on status of this game and saw this, please be careful over there and we look forward to your eventual return to the site.

steelsmiter

Alright I don't particularly want to run the show if we do this so if someone else wants to pick it up they can make a new thread out of respect for this one. I'll copy/pasta my sheet directly over to the other thread if someone wants to do this.

That being said I'd like to see if anyone steps up to the plate, and will wait until Saturday at which point I will look into doing the thread myself, because I really want to use Vicky Vette's pictures in some gaming capacity.

So don't delete this thread please Kdyami because I want to link back to it out of respect and crediting you for the original idea.

I figure it'll be best if we discuss whether we want to refine characters in the other thread. If someone wants to pick it up before Saturday, by all means do, otherwise I'll resume this discussion myself at that point.

oh and er... damn... I'd bang her like every screen door in every hurricane since screen doors were invented.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Luvan95

Yeah, she is a nice looking girl.  ;D

Like I said I'm intrested in any restarting of this, but since I will be going traveling from tomorrow till Sunday, I wont be able to post anything until then. But I will likely use the character sheet available on this thread in the next on as well, so you hopefully can save a spot for me and my girl. :)
On's/Off's

Lynnette

Quote from: Kdyami on August 07, 2013, 04:27:26 AM

Good luck!

Quote from: Luvan95 on August 07, 2013, 03:56:50 PM
Yeah, she is a nice looking girl.  ;D

Like I said I'm intrested in any restarting of this, but since I will be going traveling from tomorrow till Sunday, I wont be able to post anything until then. But I will likely use the character sheet available on this thread in the next on as well, so you hopefully can save a spot for me and my girl. :)

I'll have to make my sheet before then in that case, just to be safe.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread