Finally came up with some ideas (Female(s) needed)

Started by Darlusk, November 24, 2009, 06:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darlusk

So I finally came up with some plots and pairing to go with the ons/offs i ended up making :P. I know, I know, I'm slow, shush, stop judging me :'(

Anyway, here. Will put a number by each saying how many people have claimed it. I'll do one more than once, but the higher the number is, the less likely I'll want to try again :P. PM me or post here if there's one you wanna do :D (Note, they're all M/F).

Realistic

The Fall - (1)
A senior in highschool (my character), a decently popular and well liked individual, has never had sex. Not due to a lack of offers or ability, but because of actually sticking to a moral code for such things that he's formed for himself. Your character would be a girl eyeing him to change this, and would slowly have to find ways to gain his appeal and slowly bring him to the point of buckling to the inner desires of his mind.

False Pretense - (1)
While he was always patient with his girlfriend's desire to hold off on having sex, when his best friend and her best friend tell him that she had cheated on him, having her virginity taken away by someone else, he got pissed off, knowing he needed to reclaim his territory and put her in her place. But she hadn't cheated on him, despite the fact that he'd never believe her now. Obviously, I'd play the guy there and you the girl :P

Pairings
Assassin/Target
Stalker/Other
Incest like Brother/Sister, Cousins, etc (No generational gap)
(Temporarily out of muse for :P)

Fantasy/Scifi

A Stalker's Magic (2) (Have 2, would need to be a unique concept or maybe having positions swapped..)
Could be either person for either role, but one individual, in more medieval times, is being watched slowly by a warlock/witch, who eventually decides to take the person for their own desires. This could also then either work out correctly or have the tides somehow turned. Really depends on how it progresses.

Foreign Lands
Upon discover of the technology for near-lightspeed travel, humans became capable of exploring the few worlds within traveling distance that might contain life. My character is an individual sent to a smaller world, just to take some readings on a likely barren planet and head back. However, it turns out initial figured were wrong, and another near-human species, perhaps somewhat primitive, occupies the area, and one girl in particular (you) takes interest in this strangely similar yet foreign individual...in perhaps some seemingly hostile ways.

Combat of the Supernatural
A fairly vague, open, and easily repeatable one, it relies on the idea of two types of magical beings (liekly any type listed below) that end up fighting, originally just for violent ends but eventually leading to a vie for dominance past that. Can start and end various ways.

Pairings (most can likely be either/or)
-Combinations of any of the following (Some obviously are both one gender and thus wouldn't mix :P): Warlocks/Witches/Sorcerers, Vampires, Demons, Near-Humans/Mortals, Nymphs/Dryads, Dark Fairies/Fae, Succubi.
-Almost anything from the New World of Darkness universe (Something I've been enjoying a fair amount as of late)

Will update with more as I gain more ideas, I know it's a bit light on them right now. And of course, check my O/O and see if there's any ideas you all might have :P

Scarlette

((Ready for a comeback!!!))
Ons/Offs

Scarlet stains my mind
Scarlet stains my heart
Scarlet so deep and red
It has turned them black and dark

Darlusk

Added a couple more ideas I had. Hopefully more to come

WetNWildFetish

I would be interested in pursuing the following story line with you if it is still available, but i must warn you i can be very persuasive. 

The Fall - (1)
A senior in high school (my character), a decently popular and well liked individual, has never had sex. Not due to a lack of offers or ability, but because of actually sticking to a moral code for such things that he's formed for himself. Your character would be a girl eying him to change this, and would slowly have to find ways to gain his appeal and slowly bring him to the point of buckling to the inner desires of his mind.
Life has only the limits in which you set for yourself!

Darlusk

Quote from: Lady Abigail Barnebas on November 25, 2009, 10:22:04 PM
I would be interested in pursuing the following story line with you if it is still available, but i must warn you i can be very persuasive. 

The Fall - (1)
A senior in high school (my character), a decently popular and well liked individual, has never had sex. Not due to a lack of offers or ability, but because of actually sticking to a moral code for such things that he's formed for himself. Your character would be a girl eying him to change this, and would slowly have to find ways to gain his appeal and slowly bring him to the point of buckling to the inner desires of his mind.

Someone already asked for it, but as I said I'm willing to try with two+ different people, perhaps change around the setting a bit. If you don't mind the fact that my attention might be a bit split, feel free to PM me :P

Little Wolfie

I'm interested in doing on of your ideas...
False Pretense - (1)
While he was always patient with his girlfriend's desire to hold off on having sex, when his best friend and her best friend tell him that she had cheated on him, having her virginity taken away by someone else, he got pissed off, knowing he needed to reclaim his territory and put her in her place. But she hadn't cheated on him, despite the fact that he'd never believe her now. Obviously, I'd play the guy there and you the girl :P

If you don't want to do that one, I'm interested in doing a Vampire/Mortal roleplay with you.
With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

Diabolus Lupus

I would be interested in either False Pretenses or Foreign Lands.

elenisil

I'm interested in false pretenses as well, though it looks as though it's probably already taken :(

elen

Nannah

Still searching for the assassin/target plot? I seem to be on an assassin kick after AC2 came out... xD
The problem with cats is that they get the same exact look whether they see a moth or an ax-murderer

Darlusk

Closing this for now, I'm swamped as it is and having trouble keeping my RPs going

Darlusk

Alright, I'm back, but unfortunately my muse has been having difficulty with realistic stuff. As such, I'll probably only start Fantasy-type stories with people for a while. Sorry if one of the other stories interested people, but I can't see myself having proper creativity in such fields for a while

Watari

I would like to give your plot A Stalker's Magic a try, if you're still interested?

Darlusk

CHanged the way the pairings were organized a bit.

Also, been in an odd mood, kind of wanting to be in a more submissive storyline of some sort for once (I've yet to get to try one); likely one of the fantasy pairings listed where my character ends up losing a power struggle of some sort and is forced to submission (But as my O/O's say, nothign extremely humiliating or violent).

Darlusk

Above is still accurate and I added a vague one :P