News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: End to end

Started by Xandria, June 25, 2011, 12:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Adammair

Anesa

Twists (chocolate) ;P

(Mornin' Adammair)

Adammair

Sugar (glazed) ;D

(Mornin', camille)

Anesa

Raspberry (creme doughnut )

(I'm hungry now!)  ;(

Adammair

Yolk (as in eggs)

(Had breakfast yet, camille?) ;)

Anesa

Krispy Kreme

(No, I haven't.  Thought you were bringing me breakfast in bed this morning...)   ;P

Adammair

Yes, Eggs, bacon, and pancakes, it is.

(wasn't sure whether to use the 'y' in Krispy, or the 'e' in Kreme...so I used both!!) :P

Anesa

Sausage gravy with biscuits are good, too!  ;P

(Okay...Enough!  I'm going to go scrounge me up something to eat! ) LOL

Izzy1337

Enormous appetite I suddenly have. :P
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Xandria

Seriously!  Me too.  :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Yeah.. all this talk got me up, finally.. although truthfully I should still be sleeping.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

However...admit it you're having too much fun to think of sleeping.  ;D
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Resting me 'ead on me pillow, floatin' off to who knows where? Heck, yeah! :)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Grin...excellent! :)

Mordred

Now.. about that bite! :)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

What...about it?  ;)

Izzy1337

Thoughtfully offers her neck.

This what you want, Mordred?
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

Yes, that is kind, lovely human.. now you do realize there is a sharpness for a moment there?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

So lucky you are, you finally got to bite!  ;D

Mordred

Ohh, no help from the slippery Lady X.. such a tricky, cheeky gal she is! :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Hilarity...is silly sarcasm from a sweetly teasing vampire! :P